Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? (13553 Views)

WOMEN, If You Want Your Man to LAST LONG IN BED, Do This... [PICTURE] / "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
m0rena35:
grin grin grin grin grin whoever sleeps with these type of women are suspect to me, yuck
u beautiful! One like for u
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by sexytyga(m): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
AirSultan:
I rebuke it 1000 times ova! Eww.. Make my own kinni kom break inside shey? E go be like say na rock person dy phuck!
boosit. Egba mi kire?
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by sexytyga(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
Wey there breast sef don turn muscles... Iku re!!
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by darealsola(m): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
guys like this will handle them better

Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
darealsola:
guys like this will handle them better
constance try, but I like Simeon panda pass am....
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by jbazic(m): 11:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Op 4 ur mind these mens na women?
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by Pheals(f): 12:12am On Apr 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

u stay in Ikeja?? I work in that allen avenue ooo...
i havent been there b4 ....dad's office was in ikeja ....ok !!!
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by Melvinsofty: 1:26am On Apr 26, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
hahahahhaahahahaa.... Like seriously
Yeah no attractiion there
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by laribari(m): 5:37am On Apr 26, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I'll still manage the one on the last pic

I trust you, naija boy, you go still find one choose. Lol
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 26, 2016
laribari:

I trust you, naija boy, you go still find one choose. Lol
Yes ooo.... OBO BADDEST grin grin
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by kinzd(m): 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
Badt guy
I'll still manage the one on the last pic
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
I won't be comfortable if I were to be the one, I'll be having that odd feeling am drilling a guy with all these muscles lol... I can't do this shit.. . Pukk!

AirSultan, bro lemme hear ur say on this grin

Just awful. Women r meant to be soft n the man hard
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by Jadoskii(m): 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
That lady in the 4th pix is doable...she's pretty....but relatively lil or no chest,awful but doable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Boobs Causing Commotion On IG (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend by sharing photos of their Big Boob / Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.