Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? (13526 Views)

WOMEN, If You Want Your Man to LAST LONG IN BED, Do This... [PICTURE] / "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by UyiIredia(m): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2016
I don't do those type of ladies.
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by mrbash6113(m): 11:47am On Apr 25, 2016
this women get six packs for puna oooo
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by cozy7(m): 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
What makes a woman attractive to a man (at first sight) are d curves, facial look n dressing too. But wen d "structure" possesses muscles instead of curves, then there is simply no point for attraction, unless you're gay.......SIMPLE LAW OF NATURE.
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by Csami(m): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
as if u got the balls... grin

Lwkm!
For those men ladies, I'll donate my balls grin grin
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by PweetyJbaby(f): 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Are they my fellow women?abi na photoshopped?
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
PweetyJbaby:
Are they my fellow women?abi na photoshopped?
sadly, they are ur fellow women... cry
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by PweetyJbaby(f): 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
sadly, they are ur fellow women... cry
chineke! But y ar dey punishing themselves? No man wll knack dem lik dis now
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
PweetyJbaby:
chineke! But y ar dey punishing themselves? No man wll knack dem lik dis now
lol knack them As how undecided I don't understand dear pls explain grin
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by NTAChannel5: 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
I will
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by Melvinsofty: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
The truth be say my prick nor go rise sef
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by Pennah(m): 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
o! yes

y not

no b kitten de their crotch

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by LOVEGINO(m): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
Back to sender
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Melvinsofty:
The truth be say my prick nor go rise sef
hahahahhaahahahaa.... Like seriously
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
LOVEGINO:
Back to sender
lol G, I didn't send anything to u nah... Na question I ask ooo grin grin
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
The fact is that they will still cry even wit all those muscles,when Long preek wey dey shift womb enta am u go knw how far.
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
Pheals:
u stay in Ikeja?? I work in that allen avenue ooo...
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by Alkanoicacid(m): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
More
De-womanized women.
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by tunaguy(m): 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
They don't have boobs too cover what are the covering
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by LOVEGINO(m): 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
lol G, I didn't send anything to u nah... Na question I ask ooo grin grin
bros u no go understand cool
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
LOVEGINO:
bros u no go understand cool
lol... OK ooo cool
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by Engrpj(m): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Pheals:

like you
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lol most of the girls in the original post are stronger than most of the men in this thread .

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by omotolly22(f): 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
the second pics so scary
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by MrCork: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I won't be comfortable if I were to be the one, I'll be having that odd feeling am drilling a guy with all these muscles lol... I can't do this shit.. . Pukk!

AirSultan, bro lemme hear ur say on this grin

...Aint u the man postin pictures of under age childrens yesterday untill we abused u to take the of...its waz u!! angry
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
MrCork:

...Aint u the man postin pictures of under age childrens yesterday untill we abused u to take the of...its waz u!! angry
Nigga Wat ur problem
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:
Lol most of the girls in the original post are stronger than most of the men in this thread .
pheew! Thank God u didn't generalise

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
omotolly22:
the second pics so scary
don't be scared dear... it's ur fellow lady...
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by faithesco(f): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
PoundspassDolla:
So this the extent you hate your fellow man,just to die easily with this type of iron if he has the opportunity abi,no worry.
lol
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by PweetyJbaby(f): 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
lol knack them As how undecided I don't understand dear pls explain grin
are u kidding me?u mean u dnt knw d meaning of knacking?hypocrite:>
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
PweetyJbaby:
are u kidding me?u mean u dnt knw d meaning of knacking?hypocrite:>
seem u know so well about knacking... Won't mind if u teach me though grin undecided
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by franklynsunny(m): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
I wonder y 1 wil jus condemn her gud sef to sport like dis for money dat can buy life

Jus c sef destructions on earth already

Even if my enemies blind n ova drunk...notin go mak me c dis creates as ladies
Re: Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? by m0rena35(f): 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin whoever sleeps with these type of women are suspect to me, yuck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ / Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls / See The Boobs Causing Commotion On IG (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.