Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus (2390 Views)

I Saw Nkiru Opening Her Pant While Obinna Was Watching Closely (pics) / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man / Help! Matured Guys Are Scarce On Nairaland!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by Isoni(m): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2016
Nollywood actress, Nkiru Sylvanus says she does not mind being a second wife as she does not see it as ‘a big deal.’

The actress cum politician who was a former aide to the Imo state governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, said ladies must stop having the idea of one-man-one-wife.

She disclosed this during an interview on HipTv, noting that, “If the situation and the person is good, I’ll go for it.

“I’ve said it before that if ladies don’t stop this nonsense they call ‘one-man-one-wife’, many of them will get to 40 and still remain single.

“There are more women than men. Go to churches, the number of single ladies in most cases is three times the number of single guys,” the ‘Cry for help’ thespian added.

http://dailypost.ng/dailystar/2016/04/24/no-big-deal-in-becoming-a-second-wife-men-are-scarce-nkiru-sylvanus/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook
Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by Kaycee7(m): 9:22am On Apr 25, 2016
Now, this is just sad. Desperation at its peak. Woman, where is thou esteem?

P.S: But this reminds of that bible quote that goes "Time will come when 7 women shall grab one man and say, 'We shall feed and clothe ourselves. Just let us bear your name as our husband.'" Is that time coming soon?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 25, 2016
I totally disagree with what she say.. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by Triczchic(f): 9:26am On Apr 25, 2016
Her view..her problem.

1 Like

Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:27am On Apr 25, 2016
Souding more desperate ... Maybe she meant the good ones are scarce .
She just gave some guys here on NL a lift on persuading most ladies to get married asap .
I totally disagree with you Ms
Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by Lordabas: 9:36am On Apr 25, 2016
Correct girl. Its better to be a 2nd wife than to be called a side chick grin
Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by Lordabas: 9:44am On Apr 25, 2016
KashyBaby:

In otherwords, you would rather be unmarried for the rest of your life than be a 2nd wife..
Bravo grin
Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by Kastonkastroll(m): 9:47am On Apr 25, 2016
Seriously if Nigeria women don't do away with all the unnecessary narcissism, many of you will end up as spinsters as we are seeing today. Go to any MFM church and you will almost weep for Nigeria spinsters. I'm happy this one don dey learn. grin

The likes of Genevieve, Linda ikeji etc should stop deceiving our girls that spinsterhood is okay grin
Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2016
Lordabas:

In otherwords, you would rather be unmarried for the rest of your life than be a 2nd wife..
Bravo grin

grin grin grin
Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by ritababe(f): 9:50am On Apr 25, 2016
lol this woman is funny
Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by Kastonkastroll(m): 9:51am On Apr 25, 2016
KashyBaby:

na when menopause begin to knock at your door, that's when you will agree with her abi? grin
Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by Vinshu(f): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2016
One thing Nigeria women should understand is,

"Marriage isn't by force"

If you are single at 40 you won't die. If you are single at 40, does not mean you won't be successful. Why shove your esteem into the gutters because "you must be married"?

It's saddening
Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
na when menopause begin to knock at your door, that's when you will agree with her abi? grin

I don't embrace the word "desperate" ... cool
Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:15am On Apr 25, 2016
Vinshu:
One thing Nigeria women should understand is,

"Marriage isn't by force"

If you are single at 40 you won't die. If you are single at 40, does not mean you won't be successful. Why shove your esteem into the gutters because "you must be married"?

It's saddening
Here you go again, confusing yourselves with success and marriage institution. To some of you girls, everything is about success and frowning at marriage(that's why a person like me will never date/marry the too-smart/intelligent girl). A woman is only successful and earns some respect when she is in her husband's house . grin A career woman without a husband will/can never be compared with a sweet loving, home-sitting wife who trains and look after your kids.
Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:19am On Apr 25, 2016
KashyBaby:

I don't embrace the word "desperate" ... cool
I wish you luck then in getting the perfect angel husband. cool
Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by Vinshu(f): 10:21am On Apr 25, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Here you go again, confusing yourselves with success and marriage institution. To some of you girls, everything is about success and frowning at marriage(that's why a person like me will never date/marry the too-smart/intelligent girl). A woman is only successful and earns some respect when she is in her husband's house . grin A career woman without a husband will/can never be compared with a sweet loving, home-sitting wife who trains and look after your kids.

@embolden

That's your belief and you are entitled to it. But know this, marriage isn't compulsory. There are single women out there who are more successful that an entire married couple with 10 children combined together. One single successful woman is more respected than a hundred married women who are not successful. Stop deceiving yourself

So you african men should stop shoving it up women's ass like if they don't marry they will die in 2 hours or something to the extent that they should be 2nd wives. Who does that?

If a woman wish to get married, she will. If she doesn't, she won't. It's not by force. It's optional. And definitely not a yardstick for success.
Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 25, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
I wish you luck then in getting the perfect angel husband. cool

Thanks...
Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2016
Only ugly women talk like this.

1 Like

Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2016
Vinshu:

@embolden

That's your belief and you are entitled to it. But know this, marriage isn't compulsory. There are single women out there who are more successful that an entire married couple with 10 children combined together. One single successful woman is more respected than a hundred married women who are not successful. Stop deceiving yourself

So you african men should stop shoving it up women's ass like if they don't marry they will die in 2 hours or something to the extent that they should be 2nd wives. Who does that?

If a woman wish to get married, she will. If she doesn't, she won't. It's not by force. It's optional. And definitely not a yardstick for success.
1st marriage is super compulsory whether we like it not. Perhaps the most devastating social change to occur in recent times is having you girls turn from loving, caring lovers into women who are more interested in securing desk jobs than in raising children and having a family. Go figure, successful women are our mothers who have worked their _asses out just to make us responsible human beings.

A woman's success only makes her more entitled, materialistic, and narcissistic and nothing more. Her "success" also makes her attitude suffers as well as she believe that acting up like an osho equates to being an achiever which isn't so. grin

Marriage makes a woman complete and that's how it is. Don't be deceive by all this "successful spinsters" . Btw no sane society will accord respect to a single successful woman to a married woman
Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by halfricanadian(f): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2016
I rather b single dan b a second wife and God loose his love for me

Many wives ish was old testament thing nd God said old things are passed away all things have become new

Even God did not allow joseph marry another wife after mary

Humans better think well
Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by robosky02(m): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2016
only cheap women seek to be 2nd wife abi enslavement

halfricanadian:
I rather b single dan b a second wife and God loose his love for me

Many wives ish was old testament thing nd God said old things are passed away all things have become new

Even God did not allow joseph marry another wife after mary

Humans better think well
Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 25, 2016
I am selfish when it comes to my love life.

Marriage is not my thing
Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by halfricanadian(f): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2016
robosky02:
only cheap women seek to be 2nd wife abi enslavement

Yup grin
Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by Isoni(m): 11:47am On Apr 25, 2016
The tongue is very powerful, guard it diligently.

Angelberry:
I am selfish when it comes to my love life.

Marriage is not my thing
Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by Vinshu(f): 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
1st marriage is super compulsory whether we like it not. Perhaps the most devastating social change to occur in recent times is having you girls turn from loving, caring lovers into women who are more interested in securing desk jobs than in raising children and having a family. Go figure, successful women are our mothers who have worked their _asses out just to make us responsible human beings.

A woman's success only makes her more entitled, materialistic, and narcissistic and nothing more. Her "success" also makes her attitude suffers as well as she believe that acting up like an osho equates to being an achiever which isn't so. grin

Marriage makes a woman complete and that's how it is. Don't be deceive by all this "successful spinsters" . Btw no sane society will accord respect to a single successful woman to a married woman

What makes marriage super compulsory please? My sisters are single. Even one is 48 and she is single. So I don't think it's compulsory.

Marriage does not make a woman complete. You haven't been able to provide any valid points to support your claim. All you are saying is women should sit and raise children without any valid logical points to backup your theory.

Can't argue with someone like you. (Importance of education)
Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
Isoni:
The tongue is very powerful, guard it diligently.

Really I hear you
Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by Kastonkastroll(m): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
Vinshu:

What makes marriage super compulsory please? My sisters are single. Even one is 48 and she is single. So I don't think it's compulsory.

Marriage does not make a woman complete. You haven't been able to provide any valid points to support your claim. All you are saying is women should sit and raise children without any valid logical points to backup your theory.

Can't argue with someone like you. (Importance of education)
smh. You and your sisters need serious deliverance. Is not about what you think or what you don't think, but marriage is compulsory because the GOOD LORD said so and the society view it as the right thing to do. So who are you to say/think otherwise?

If you despise marriage as a woman, then what will you want to do? To become a hooker or what? Look is none of my business if you choose spinsterhood over marriage, but I won't have you talk down on marriage as if it is bad thing to do.

You have been screaming success success success all over this thread as if that's all that matters in a woman's life. So I ask you, do you think a single, successful, unhappy spinster can ever be more successful than the marriage institution itself?

Smh
Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by wordbank(m): 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
Girls that are ranting here don't even have a boyfriend
Nairaland is all they have believe me!
Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by robosky02(m): 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
Angelberry:
Really I hear you

and whats your take on this..........
Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
robosky02:

and whats your take on this..........
I can't be a second wife not for any reason..can't sleep with my eyes close knowing my man is clearing another woman's forest. No way!!
Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by robosky02(m): 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
Angelberry:
I can't be a second wife not for any reason..can't sleep with my eyes close knowing my man is clearing another woman's forest. No way!!

lol is it a forest?

any way one man one vote

one man one woman
Re: No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
robosky02:

lol is it a forest?

any way one man one vote

one man one woman
Yes na, using his rod to clear it.

That reminds me, bosky, do u belong to any team for the upcoming miss Nl contest, I want you to joined my team. kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught My Girlfriend Masturbating… / Name three things you wanted as a child but never got. / Who The f**k Is Mz Erica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.