Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Caught My Girlfriend Masturbating… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Girlfriend Masturbating… (2378 Views)

Tya Vuitton Leaked Sex Tape, Val Hassan Masturbating Video Leaked In Ivory Coast / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / Driver Who Was Masturbating & Driving Caught By Corper In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Girlfriend Masturbating… by oleeverking(m): 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
We live together and I caught her recently masturbating when I came home earlier than expected in the night. She admitted she masturbates at least once a day. This is on top of the sex she has with me (about four times a week). Is this normal? Does it mean I’m not satisfying her? She says I am and she just likes doing it, but I’m not sure I believe her. ...http://www.jamolon.com/2016/06/i-caught-my-girlfriend-masturbating.html
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Masturbating… by Thunderlicious: 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
Run for ya life
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Masturbating… by eleko1: 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
#Linus the blogger# undecided .Pinsure of her @ work or undecided
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Masturbating… by Dandeson1(m): 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Masturbating… by kuuljay(m): 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
You are not up to the game period!!! If you think you can, then sharpen your skills but if you think you have given all then flash your red card brother cool cool cool
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Masturbating… by lytech1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
Masturbating is a problem facing 30% of youth in the world entirely.. Its what you don't wish to do and you end up doing it... After which you are like 'oooh God,this will be the last time I will do this' But you won't know what will drive you to do it again and again... *try keep her busy with something doing... Idle hand them say is devil workshop.. *Increase the number of time you spend with her *improve ur sexual skills and time

I think there will be a slight different

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Masturbating… by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nigerians......worrying about the wrong things since 1906 undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Masturbating… by engrdonatus: 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
Watey kwasign mi

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Masturbating… by ajademola2000(m): 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
I'll tell you the truth. You've been fuvking a tasteless punny.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Masturbating… by oleeverking(m): 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
LMAO
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Masturbating… by oleeverking(m): 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
ajademola2000:
I'll tell you the truth. You've been fuvking a tasteless punny.
hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend / 5 Things Every Girl Should Do On A First Date [LEARN TODAY] / How To Become A Runs Girl In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.