Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Why Would A Guy Do This? Screenshot Below - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Guy Do This? Screenshot Below (1887 Views)

5 Thing Guy Do That Make Lady Term Them A Nice And Needy / Who else is Experiencing This? (Screenshot) / Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Guy Do This? Screenshot Below by mikky234(m): 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
Why would a guy go through all this for sex?? And who thinks this girl's curse will work

Re: Why Would A Guy Do This? Screenshot Below by donbenedict(m): 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lwkmd! grin cheesy
Re: Why Would A Guy Do This? Screenshot Below by mikky234(m): 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
donbenedict:
Lwkmd! grin cheesy
grin Guy u wicked oh
Re: Why Would A Guy Do This? Screenshot Below by donbenedict(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
mikky234:

grin
Guy u wicked oh
lol time heals. She go still open leg for another niccur grin. Na why I dey laff

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Guy Do This? Screenshot Below by dyadeleye(m): 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
So you dey expect make politicians to dey Campaign after election?

Na only if second term dey sure jere.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Guy Do This? Screenshot Below by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
This is juz another proof that a lot of men are traitors angry

Poor girl, she was been duped by this man who is a professional sex predator ... undecided
Re: Why Would A Guy Do This? Screenshot Below by AlexCk: 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
The amount of curses some guys don get for girls hand shaaa,
Re: Why Would A Guy Do This? Screenshot Below by mikky234(m): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
donbenedict:
lol time heals. She go still open leg for another niccur grin. Na why I dey laff
Girls and their fish brain ni.... She should know it's always about the sex kiss
Re: Why Would A Guy Do This? Screenshot Below by donbenedict(m): 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
mikky234:

Girls and their fish brain ni.... She should know it's always about the sex kiss
abi grin
Re: Why Would A Guy Do This? Screenshot Below by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
Let your YES be YES, and let ur NO be NO.... no be me talk am, na the Holy Bible, let her live with her pains and learn her lessons...

The guy on the other hand, his destiny De develop k-leg but he doesn't know yet as he sees it as fun and being smart and sharp.. Little does mumu know he's digged 3feet deep already and still digging grin
Re: Why Would A Guy Do This? Screenshot Below by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
grin grin desperate times deserve desperate measures my sister! Anu gba ajo oso agbaya ajo egbe(wen an animal runs fast u shoot faster) grin
Re: Why Would A Guy Do This? Screenshot Below by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
he is obviously a sex maniac ....
he is useless to this generation..
I just hope she doesn't get pregnant cha, and She shouldn't have given in...well,in the end,ladies are weak...
but guys why
Re: Why Would A Guy Do This? Screenshot Below by alobright17(m): 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
some ladies will drag and give you silly and arrogant attitudes till you lost interest for the genuine,passion and true love you have for them before they will accept you,by then the guy will be like..........if I eventually get this girl ehhhh I go deal with her and pay her back in her own coins.

Ladies abeg gone are those days when you know a true lover by dragging him for months and years,na just few of those men are still existing right now.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Guy Do This? Screenshot Below by 0ubenji(m): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
dyadeleye:

grin grin
2nd nd 3rd term sure for d guy sef..
I only wonder y he chose to run wen he stil get assurance to nak her steady

Sometin z fishy jaree

Na either d gurl person hygiene dey hellish or d guy simply won a bet wit some peeps by gettin juz one shot at her successfully
Re: Why Would A Guy Do This? Screenshot Below by sinaj(f): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
mikky234:

smh
Re: Why Would A Guy Do This? Screenshot Below by dyadeleye(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
0ubenji:

2nd nd 3rd term sure for d guy sef..
I only wonder y he chose to run wen he stil get assurance to nak her steady

Sometin z fishy jaree

Na either d gurl person hygiene dey hellish or d guy simply won a bet wit some peeps by gettin juz one shot at her successfully

Clapping for ya right now Bossman...#words#
Re: Why Would A Guy Do This? Screenshot Below by JoeCutie(m): 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
Well, that's a bad thing to experience, but this rant is unnecessary if you ask me.

Okay, the said guy pressured her and she gave in, he never abused her, did he?

But some guys are so silly, I'll always say this. Going through that whole stress just to have sex with her and bail? Silly! It's sex, not a $100m cheque, and not a ticket to heaven. This is why people say that sex is overrated. Take you to my mum, just so I could get down on you! I dey mad ni? Mtcheeew! angry

But the babe should go and look for her panties where she had her bathe jare. After all, nobody FORCED her to "give in"
. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Guy Do This? Screenshot Below by karleone(m): 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
dyadeleye:

grin grin

Hehehehehe... Guy you de craze. I don laugh tire.

@TollyB, how does his action make him useless to this generation?
Re: Why Would A Guy Do This? Screenshot Below by iykekelvins(m): 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
She would get over it
Re: Why Would A Guy Do This? Screenshot Below by Laolu97(m): 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
ah don laff tire.
Re: Why Would A Guy Do This? Screenshot Below by chigoizie7(m): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
tollyB:
he is obviously a sex maniac ....
he is useless to this generation..
I just hope she doesn't get pregnant cha, and She shouldn't have given in...well,in the end,ladies are weak...
but guys why

@times, certain things are too good to be true.

She saw all the handwriting on the wall, yet she opened leg? My dear, she been wan open leg tey tey, just forming hard to get. Her pain is that she did not mugu d guy.

A supposed imam(muslim) sending quotes from the passages of a "HOLY BIBLE"? Who does that?
Re: Why Would A Guy Do This? Screenshot Below by dyadeleye(m): 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
karleone:

Hehehehehe... Guy you de craze. I don laugh tire.

@TollyB, how does his action make him useless to this generation?

Sey I don lie ni
Re: Why Would A Guy Do This? Screenshot Below by baranzy(m): 11:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
All dis stupid girls ranting rubbish here...una don check d reason why d no dey answer call again....they guy be in trouble oe involved in an accident or something or cud be locked up in the police for something....if ur toto smell like linda own u go expect man to be happy wt u after forming hard to get...nonsense....i dont knw why u girls over rate sex...for me sex is the least a woman can do to plz me cuz its so easy to get...if sex is just ur pride then ur prideless..
Re: Why Would A Guy Do This? Screenshot Below by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 26, 2016
are we to blame the guy? i would rather blame the lady. stand firm on yout decision. nobody forced her,she met a super force than her resolute.

let your Yes be Yes. simple.
Re: Why Would A Guy Do This? Screenshot Below by DharmyYinks: 12:56am On Apr 26, 2016
His Destiny Will Rapture...

Lmao!

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Be Single And Happy / Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.