Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... (1888 Views)

Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... by marvelck: 11:08am On Jun 29, 2016
I find such to be a very wicked thing to do to a girl. And guys tend to do this a lot. Imagine, after sleeping with her, wasting her time and taking much of her youth, only to later dump her and go for a much younger girl as a wife. You think karma will let you live in peace when you do something like that to any girl? And what should a girl do to any guy that dumps her after several years of dating? Cos its not right to treat any girl like that? Some guys are fond of bringing up any kind of excuse just to dump a girl once he's tired of her. Some guys use tribe or their parents' disapproval of the girl as an excuse to end a relationship. Imagine if such is done to any of your sisters. How would you feel? No wonder most girls don't bank or live on the promises of guys these days. Once a girl realize or see that her boyfriend is not serious about marriage after six months or a year into their relationship, she takes off (leaves him for a much serious guy) without notice. You wont blame them. Cos, these days, there is no time to waste...
Re: Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... by Lastine: 11:10am On Jun 29, 2016
marvelck:
I find such to be a very wicked thing to do to any girl. And guys tend to do this a lot. Imagine, after sleeping with her, wasting and taking much of her youth, only to later dump her and go for a much younger girl as a wife. You think karma will let you live in peace when you do something like that to any girl? Its not right? Imagine if such is done to any of your sisters. How would you feel? And what should a girl in such situation do to any guy that dumps her after several years of dating? That's why most girls don't bank or live on the promises of any guy these days. Once a girl realize or see that her boyfriend is not serious about marriage after six months or a year into their relationship, she takes off (leaves him for a much serious guy) without notice. You wont blame them. Cos, these days, there is no time to waste...

Mod, why do guys break up with girls after 5 years of dating??

I will quit naira land if this make the front page...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... by youngest85(m): 11:11am On Jun 29, 2016
ibu nwoke ko nwanyi?
Re: Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2016
cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... by SpeedyConnect(m): 11:13am On Jun 29, 2016
k
Re: Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... by foolinlove(f): 11:14am On Jun 29, 2016
Indecisiveness probably.

They keep a girl hanging on just in case they find nothing better. It's rude, cheap, selfish and insecure behaviour.
Re: Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 29, 2016
Why is it that only girls play the victim Card?
Feelings change, people move on. fûck karma!

Why cant ladies also dump guys after sleeping with 'em(Using him inclusive)?
Y'all act like sex ain't A consensual thing...the he used me and dumped me phrase-thingy is getting really annoying...

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... by obiorathesubtle: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2016

Re: Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... by CICERO09(m): 11:25am On Jun 29, 2016
Probably if she had sex w/my friend... Or she stop loving me
Re: Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... by David25(m): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

Y'all act like sex ain't A consensual thing...the he used me and dump me phrase-thingy is getting really annoying...

Thank you my sister. exactly what I had in mind. the first girl I ever loved dumped me after 18months without a valid reason. I loved and respected her so much, I still kinda do,
Girls are wicked too. But I agree with the first post, Its more common to boys.
Re: Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... by Chrisrare: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

Y'all act like sex ain't A consensual thing...the he used me and dump me phrase-thingy is getting really annoying...

Sorry, nature doesn't work dat way. A guy can sleep wif a gal and dump her, a gal cant. Once a guy hav sex wit a lady, dat lady becomes dat guy's bittch for as long as d guy likes.
Re: Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... by PunkyV(f): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

I so hate the woe-is-me attitude of some girls as well. Including the "I must get married" mentality. If
he breaks up with you after so many years, oh well. Next! Life goes on.
Re: Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... by teelarryberry(m): 11:43am On Jun 29, 2016
when she strt too feel too confortable,,,,,or probably her kpekus don taya me,,,na too dumb de bitch na,,,,,,,aberg ohh i nevar dump anybody for ma life ohh, be4 sum sadist nairaland gels eat me for break fast
Re: Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
David25:

Thank you my sister. exactly what I had in mind. the first girl I ever loved dumped me after 18months without a valid reason. I loved and respected her so much, I still kinda do,
Girls are wicked too. But I agree with the first post, Its more common to boys.
LoL. cheesy

i don't mean to comeOut As bitchy...BuH lol! she's officially my role model! tongue

That's exactly what i'm against...Ladies should stop feigning victim after every godforsaking breakUp! some things aren't meant to be...don't push it.

Re: Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
Chrisrare:
Sorry, nature doesn't work dat way. A guy can sleep wif a gal and dump her, a gal cant. Once a guy hav sex wit a lady, dat lady becomes dat guy's bittch for as long as d guy likes.
lol.

well, fûck nature!
You just haven't met my ass then...undecided

Re: Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... by ifeanyi317(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
beacause the relationship wasnt defined from the on set and goal wear not set.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... by halfricanadian(f): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
Rubbish f*ck d fool before u dump me i will shake ur hand with my wedding invitation card especially d bastard troubling his life nt mine undecided

U break up nd u expecting to me to wallow in tears wen all u brought to my life is tears? Nah u are so useless to me like d K in knife

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
PunkyV:

I so hate the woe-is-me attitude of some girls as well. Including the "I must get married" mentality. If
he breaks up with you after so many years, oh well. Next! Life goes on.
My points exactly!

Not everyone dates with the hidden(-NotSo-Hidden) Agenda of getting married. If he gets tayad...oh, well...dust off! leave him!
there's So many sharks in the sea....undecided

Re: Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... by liztemi(f): 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
The guy might tink he has gotten something berra then dump the current lady( like catch the next moving bus)
But most atimes they regret it cos they always get what they neva bargained for---the 80/20 rule

Remember mike n sheila(why did I get married)
Re: Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... by olatunjithomas(m): 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
I think it high time ladies started retaliating.its only happening that way because they felt they are on the losing side.
this is my own piece of advice for the ladies.

Get a guy of your choice, fvck him for as long as you wish then dump dump him.maybe with that,we guys will learn our lessons

have I made myself clear?

Re: Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... by borngeologist(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
marvelck:
I find such to be a very wicked thing to do to a girl. And guys tend to do this a lot. Imagine, after sleeping with her, wasting her time and taking much of her youth, only to later dump her and go for a much younger girl as a wife. You think karma will let you live in peace when you do something like that to any girl? And what should a girl do to any guy that dumps her after several years of dating? Cos its not right to treat any girl like that? Some guys are fond of bringing up any kind of excuse just to dump a girl once he's tired of her. Some guys use tribe or their parents' disapproval of the girl as an excuse to end a relationship. Imagine if such is done to any of your sisters. How would you feel? No wonder most girls don't bank or live on the promises of guys these days. Once a girl realize or see that her boyfriend is not serious about marriage after six months or a year into their relationship, she takes off (leaves him for a much serious guy) without notice. You wont blame them. Cos, these days, there is no time to waste...
won't you be tired of wearing just one cloth for 5 years.
Re: Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... by pythonkid(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lastine:

I will quit naira land if this make the front page...

i will also quit nairaland if this shit makes frontpage
Re: Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... by Chrisrare: 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
lol.

well, fûck nature!
You just haven't met my ass then...undecided

Lol.. And wots ur ass made of? Ur just another popular hoe on nl, wot else am i missing??
Re: Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... by AccidentalGenius: 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
Chrisrare:
Lol.. And wots ur ass made of? Ur just another popular hoe on nl, wot else am i missing??
c'mon bro... You had to throw the hoe card. That was cheap and whimpy. Guess u can't handle an ass with an attitude.
Re: Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... by chigoizie7(m): 12:25am On Jun 30, 2016
What's the big deal about sleeping with her? I force her?

The only reason I can be with someone for such number of years is becos I am scared that if I leave her, she might kill herself or something bad to herself. Only to realise that I have wasted her time, and then I must call it quits and stop wasting her time.

So, if I a guy can date u for 5yrs without finally marrying u, just know that he has already made up his mind not to marry u, even 9months into the long relationship, but is only having "pity" on u. Simple.
Re: Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... by chigoizie7(m): 12:28am On Jun 30, 2016
olatunjithomas:
I think it high time ladies started retaliating.its only happening that way because they felt they are on the losing side.
this is my own piece of advice for the ladies.

Get a guy of your choice, fvck him for as long as you wish then dump dump him.maybe with that,we guys will learn our lessons

have I made myself clear?

Lolz, sorry, but they can't, 90% of them felt/believe that their lives must revolve around men, they believe that they are nothing without a man in their life. They already have such mindset, we only take advantage of it.
Re: Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... by KINGinVAHALA: 12:29am On Jun 30, 2016
foolinlove:
Indecisiveness probably.

They keep a girl hanging on just in case they find nothing better. It's rude, cheap, selfish and insecure behaviour.
I will have to disagree with you on this, though its your opinion.

(1) (Reply)

It Is High Time Some Nigerian Girls Brushed Up Themselves(part 2) / Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) / Will You Date Davido If He Ask You Out? See Amazing Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.