Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Have U Ever Bin Tired Of Ur Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Bin Tired Of Ur Relationship? (2670 Views)

Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience / If U Can Do Dis Ur Relationship Will Last / Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Bin Tired Of Ur Relationship? by bisan(m): 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2009
At first u meet each other, and its as if u both are in anoda world. Cherishing n luving each other immensely,, and then ol of sudden there is a change of heart, u then begin to feel u want to be free as if u were forced to start it in d first instance. I love my girl,yet i get tired of her at tyms. Wat could possibly d cause of this pls i need some opinions how do i get rid of this feeling?. No insultive words pls.
Re: Have U Ever Bin Tired Of Ur Relationship? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2009
Sometimes you get tired not because you do not love the person but due to certain things the other person does that you do not like. . .this can be worked out with compromise. . .and communication. . .but its a different thing if you get tired and stop having feelings for the person and just wanna move on without him/her.
Re: Have U Ever Bin Tired Of Ur Relationship? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2009
Nothing is a bed of roses! Look at the relationship and whatever you are doing in excess, turn it down a notch, too much of a good thing is bad. And yes, communicate!!!!! It's the best way to know what the other party is feeling, it might be similar to yours.
Re: Have U Ever Bin Tired Of Ur Relationship? by bisan(m): 5:00am On Aug 08, 2009
Thanks alot ladies 4 ur advises, will stick to them real close. I think im ova showing her i luv her and thats what is making me feel this way.
Re: Have U Ever Bin Tired Of Ur Relationship? by MoneyRule(m): 7:50am On Aug 08, 2009
Then stop with the "over love" already b4 you wear yourself out!
Re: Have U Ever Bin Tired Of Ur Relationship? by iice(f): 1:40am On Aug 31, 2009
Communication. . .

Yes i get tired, bored and irritated with people in general sef cheesy
Re: Have U Ever Bin Tired Of Ur Relationship? by TOPE20001(f): 1:42am On Aug 31, 2009
bisan:

At first u meet each other, and its as if u both are in anoda world. Cherishing n luving each other immensely,, and then ol of sudden there is a change of heart, u then begin to feel u want to be free as if u were forced to start it in d first instance. I love my girl,yet i get tired of her at tyms. Wat could possibly d cause of this pls i need some opinions how do i get rid of this feeling?. No insultive words pls.

Welcome to relationship world. . . . . just keep the communication tight, its the key
Re: Have U Ever Bin Tired Of Ur Relationship? by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 31, 2009
If you eat eba everyday there will come a time you will almost puke just looking at it. Such is the same with relationships, seeing the same woman daily can become a bore but the key to keeping it relatively fresh is to make sure your relationship started on a sound footing in the first place.
If it is based on physical intimacy then you will get bored fast . . .

Do you both have enjoy each others company, do you have similar interests, do you share friends, are you involved in his/her families? That helps a lot . . . and when you do feel bored (as you definitely will at some point), think of what she means to you and all you'll lose just letting her go and i tell you the spark will come back by force.
Re: Have U Ever Bin Tired Of Ur Relationship? by Secretz(f): 1:47am On Aug 31, 2009
Yaaawwwwnnnn . . . . yep, I get tired, especially of people. . . . on a daily basis. tongue
Re: Have U Ever Bin Tired Of Ur Relationship? by TOPE20001(f): 1:52am On Aug 31, 2009
davidylan:

If you eat eba everyday there will come a time you will almost puke just looking at it. Such is the same with relationships, seeing the same woman daily can become a bore but the key to keeping it relatively fresh is to make sure your relationship started on a sound footing in the first place.
If it is based on physical intimacy then you will get bored fast . . .

Do you both have enjoy each others company, do you have similar interests, do you share friends, are you involved in his/her families? That helps a lot . . . and when you do feel bored (as you definitely will at some point), think of what she means to you and all you'll lose just letting her go and i tell you the spark will come back by force.

GBAM
Re: Have U Ever Bin Tired Of Ur Relationship? by Atreus(f): 7:29am On Sep 01, 2009
YES! But i wouldnt say tired,more like bored. Maybe it was because i didnt love her.
Re: Have U Ever Bin Tired Of Ur Relationship? by bisan(m): 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2009
Does ur boredom, ur being tired,and irritation makes u wanna end d relationship.? Is it d possible reasons y couples date each other and yet still flirt around?
Re: Have U Ever Bin Tired Of Ur Relationship? by eyonigger(m): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2009
As for me, I get tired of my girl trying to lay all the blame on me all the time, and she does wrong the most. Still she would say I have to take all the blame to myself either right or wrong, stating thats part of how to show a girl how u love her, I take the blame most of the time, but decline attimes, then she declares that I do not love her. does that make sense @ all.
Re: Have U Ever Bin Tired Of Ur Relationship? by biola44: 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2009
eyonigger:

As for me, I get tired of my girl trying to lay all the blame on me all the time, and she does wrong the most. Still she would say I have to take all the blame to myself either right or wrong, stating thats part of how to show a girl how u love her, I take the blame most of the time, but decline attimes, then she declares that I do not love her. does that make sense @ all.

u r not alone! angry
Re: Have U Ever Bin Tired Of Ur Relationship? by candyshore: 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2009
tope 2000 very true dats just d way to go about it.
Re: Have U Ever Bin Tired Of Ur Relationship? by iice(f): 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2009
bisan:

Does your boredom, your being tired,and irritation makes u wanna end d relationship.?

No. . .if you communicate clearly and well enough, it wouldn't get to that stage. If you hold it in, it will just build up and one day you'll snap.

bisan:

Is it d possible reasons y couples date each other and yet still flirt around?

Depending on the people in the relationship, some people don't find anything wrong with flirting so long as they know their boundaries. Some have problems with it and any coo coo eyes will make the partner feel betrayed or something
Re: Have U Ever Bin Tired Of Ur Relationship? by Enockia(m): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2009
i do every 2 weeks
Re: Have U Ever Bin Tired Of Ur Relationship? by bisan(m): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2009
@ IIce, i really meant by flirting in d sense that lack of attention n lack of trust could cause. I dnt knw if u undastand me?
Re: Have U Ever Bin Tired Of Ur Relationship? by frank317: 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2009
@poster u are not alone in this. I sometimes feel this way alsoo. I wonder how married people get over this phase.

but youcan spice it up again with a little quarrel and seperation. belive me it works
Re: Have U Ever Bin Tired Of Ur Relationship? by iice(f): 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2009
bisan:

@ IIce, i really meant by flirting in d sense that lack of attention n lack of trust could cause. I dnt knw if u undastand me?

Yes, sometimes lack of attention and distrust can be a result of boredom. But it really rests with the person. If he/she wants to make an effort to counter the boredom/save the relationship or if he/she wants to end the relationship.
Re: Have U Ever Bin Tired Of Ur Relationship? by Ben13: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2009
I haven't cos at times I go for a break and continue shortly.
Re: Have U Ever Bin Tired Of Ur Relationship? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2009
ROTFLMAO grin
Re: Have U Ever Bin Tired Of Ur Relationship? by bisan(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2009
@ ujujoan, ROTFLMAO meaning?
@ Ben 20001, what does ur definition of going for a break actually mean? i actually dont get it,
Re: Have U Ever Bin Tired Of Ur Relationship? by izeek(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2009
roll on the floor laffing my yansh out.

yeah tak a break means recess, leave of absence, run for cover, Bleep other guys/babes, whatever u consider as break. just do it.
and hey u def can get tired of people, dont mean u shud give up.
what happens when u meet the next one and get tired too!
u up and leave again?
Re: Have U Ever Bin Tired Of Ur Relationship? by CrazyMan(m): 11:51am On Sep 03, 2009
bisan:

It happens; someone once asked a similar question some time ago on Nairaland, but he aimed it at marriage; he said “suppose you get married, won’t you get bored of seeing your wife’s face every day until death do you path”?

There are times you get bored that’s life for you; life can never be fun all the way; but whenever the boredom comes, treat it with maturity and your partner would cherish you for it.

(1) (Reply)

6 Secrets Of A Good God-fearing Husband/boyfriend / I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders / 5 reasons why men like P** girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.