Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Winnergal Bring Your Ass Here - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Winnergal Bring Your Ass Here (2853 Views)

When Your Pastor Ask You To Bring Your Problem To Church / Bring Your Case Against The Mods. Here / Don't Let Anyone Talk Or Bring Your Dreams Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winnergal Bring Your Ass Here by xoxoxo(f): 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2009
Phemour:

. . . at least you now sit and clean your sweat

Silent is the best answer for a Mad Dog
you are a nice dude (i think ), pl do not go that way.  take a deep breath and walk away
Re: Winnergal Bring Your Ass Here by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2009
xoxoxo:

you are a nice dude (i think ), pl do not go that way.  take a deep breath and walk away

stay out of it, xoxoxo.

there are some types of internet madness which need radical forms of treatment.

He wants to wound himself because of michelin- let him do so.

He'll understand what people have told him about me.
Re: Winnergal Bring Your Ass Here by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2009
Lemme just step in here for a minute
It appears threadstarter is in the habit of sending other users private messages if she has issues with them
This i find and call it mis-use of priviledge.

N/B: i expect to have a piece of me bitten off . . . . .
Re: Winnergal Bring Your Ass Here by Winnergal(f): 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2009
OMO IBO:

Lemme just step in here for a minute
It appears threadstarter is in the habit of sending other users private messages if she has issues with them
This i find and call it mis-use of priviledge.

N/B: i expect to have a piece of me bitten off . . . . .
grin grin grin
Don't worry she won't ever visit this thread again . . . If she ever does i will shoot her already grilled 50 TOTOS to the sun for further grilling. . .  grin grin grin
Re: Winnergal Bring Your Ass Here by Winnergal(f): 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2009
Phemour:

I'm always like Ignore It so, if you replied me and you dont get my reply back, dont feel lyk a mad dog.

Phemour:

. . . at least you now sit and clean your sweat

Silent is the best answer for a Mad Dog

HAHAHAHA . . .  grin grin . . .  Now, u come back to eat ur words, just as a (MAD) DOG goes back to its vomit . . .  cheesy cheesy
Ur second reply makes u the MAD DOG!!!!! . . . .hehehehe . . . OKO ASEWOgrin grin
Re: Winnergal Bring Your Ass Here by Pataki: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2009
@ Phemour,

Dude it is best you stay out of this matter. It is so unfortunate this is what you moderators have turned this forum into.

I find it disgusting that a dude will want to badge into this squabble when it is not about you nor none of your business.
Re: Winnergal Bring Your Ass Here by bootycall(f): 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2009
ROFL. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Whatever happens outside NL stays outside NL.
Why not bash the offender at the said blog?why here?
How wud it have looked if it was I,an ordinary floor member that started this thread?it wud have been deleted within 5 mins and i wud prolly get a ban.
Sometimes i wonder if Seun is alive sef lipsrsealed make una remember oo,what is good for the geese is good for the gander.
Make una take una bitching to the said blog,it wud bring in more traffic and while at it . .wheres the bog?i wud loff to visit and watch u guys bitch and fight.LOL
@winnergirl,send me the id ASAP. grin
@Blogger,u can start moderating comments on your blog,it wud save u all these stress in future.
Re: Winnergal Bring Your Ass Here by TOPE20001(f): 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2009
what is going on here? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Winnergal Bring Your Ass Here by CrazyMan(m): 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2009
Same question I would have asked anyone I saw.
Re: Winnergal Bring Your Ass Here by okwabayi(m): 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
So it's not recently all these childish threads started popping up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Wooten Vs Richard Bona; Who Is The Baddest? / Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? / Omg! Nairaland's Seun Osewa - Worth Over N200m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.