Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

What Does She Mean When She Says "You Are Not Serious"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Mean When She Says "You Are Not Serious"? (3510 Views)

What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? / When She Says "I'm Taken" / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Mean When She Says "You Are Not Serious"? by jammyrock(m): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Girls these days have gone wild with this response "You are not serious". The annoying part is that they say it when you (boy) are damn serious.

I keep wondering where the hell they got that from.

Please girls or even guys, if you know what they mean when they say so, pls share it.

No insult please!!!
Re: What Does She Mean When She Says "You Are Not Serious"? by VoteDemiladgold: 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
It's nothing
Re: What Does She Mean When She Says "You Are Not Serious"? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
The last girl who told me that shìt was mad because I refused to be a mumu and fillow her like ibe brainwashed fool

After I don get intel on the ho
and my intel told me she'd been passed around like mashed potatoes at a thanksgiving dinner
Every nigga who can get an erection is good to go
Then after all that she wanted to form serious babe with me
starts doin shakara. no sex.... prove ur love ... what a joke
When I refused to play and was all about getting a piece of the action. she said day shìt
Well wetin concern me make she dey delude herself
Re: What Does She Mean When She Says "You Are Not Serious"? by Khd95(m): 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Do u realy want to knowgrin
Re: What Does She Mean When She Says "You Are Not Serious"? by Khd95(m): 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Do u realy want to knowgringrin
Re: What Does She Mean When She Says "You Are Not Serious"? by jammyrock(m): 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
Khd95:
Do u realy want to knowgringrin
Yah! I do!
Re: What Does She Mean When She Says "You Are Not Serious"? by chriskosherbal(m): 2:43am On Apr 26, 2016
I feel it's just a slang

(1) (Reply)

10 Photos Of ‘ode’ Questions DUMB Nigerian Guys Ask Girls About menstruation / Ladies, Guys, How True Are This Images? (18+) / Five Excuses Guys Make When They Are Afraid Of Approaching A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.