Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,914 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Should George Bush Up And Move To Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should George Bush Up And Move To Nigeria? (1221 Views)

Shocker! George Bush And Condolezza Rice Were Having An Affair At White House / Dele Momodu, George Bush, Tony Blair & Wole Soyinka Pictured / G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should George Bush Up And Move To Nigeria? by ToddTerry: 12:21am On Nov 16, 2006
seems like Nigerians love America and he might do well and win the election for presidency. that would be cool.
Re: Should George Bush Up And Move To Nigeria? by nilla(f): 12:42am On Nov 16, 2006
Todd Terry:

seems like Nigerians love America and he might do well and win the election for presidency. that would be cool.

if thats a joke its not even remotely funny.
Re: Should George Bush Up And Move To Nigeria? by ell77(f): 12:51am On Nov 16, 2006
@POSTER - ARE U A COMEDIAN? (if so i think u should explore other avenues u know - just in case this dont work out)

I hope u are a comedian - he is an idiot, he can barely run America and u want him to come and run a complicated country like Naija, first off he would need to know about Nigeria and its problems which I am sure he does not and would need to care about Naija - again sure he doesn't - he will just collect our oil and go! angry undecided lipsrsealed cry nonsense
Re: Should George Bush Up And Move To Nigeria? by ToddTerry: 1:47am On Nov 16, 2006
dont forget Mr. Bush went to hard University, the best university in the world so he is very smart. where did donald duck go to university? i believe mr. bush will go quite well and get many votes amongt our upper class who would like to seee lower taxes in nairaland. also, mr. bush is very schooled in defense and will help protect naira from its evil neighbors like equitaorial guinea, angola, or even niger, should they try to advance upon our god-given soil. may god bless mr. bush and naira. you will see good things. i think it is a great idear.
Re: Should George Bush Up And Move To Nigeria? by orisa37: 12:34am On Jul 03, 2020
SO WE SHOULD JUST SURRENDER JEJELY TO BOKOHARAM AND MIYETTI ALLAH FULANI HERDSMEN.
Re: Should George Bush Up And Move To Nigeria? by orisa37: 12:41am On Jul 03, 2020
orisa37:
SO WE SHOULD JUST SURRENDER JEJELY TO BOKOHARAM AND MIYETTI ALLAH FULANI HERDSMEN.

WE SHOULD JOIN BUHARI BURAITAI ELRUFAI AND MIYETTI ALLAH FULANI HERDSMEN TO FINISH BIAFRA AND MERGE WITH NIGER REPUBLIC AND THE SAHEL.
Re: Should George Bush Up And Move To Nigeria? by orisa37: 12:53am On Jul 03, 2020
GOD SCATTERED ALL AT BABEL AND ESTABLISHED INDIVIDUALISM, GATHERINGS GROUPINGS, CULTISM, TRIBES, LANGUAGES AND ALL AT BABEL. CHURCHISM IS A LATENT DEVELOPMENT.
Re: Should George Bush Up And Move To Nigeria? by orisa37: 1:02am On Jul 03, 2020
nilla:

if thats a joke its not even remotely funny.

HONESTLY I DON'T KNOW HOW I ARRIVED HERE. CORONAVIRUS OF OBAMA'S BILL GATES' 5G AND CHINA'S IRRESPONSIBILITY IS REAL AND MAKING BUHARI FRESH

(1) (Reply)

Anamra State: Who Will Be Our Governor? / "inec Missing 3 Trucks Carrying Ballot Papers"-The Beginning Of Election Rigging / Yar Adua, All Systems Are Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.