Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate (65535 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja / Chika Ike Arrives Harvard To Complete Her Course (photos) / Paranoid Chika Ike Inspecting Her Estate [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
And what will the Estate be called? Money for hand, back for ground Estate - Phase 1 grin

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
WoW
Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by Hades2016(m): 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
missingrib:
sowho she don eppp?abeg leave trash for lawma
my sister tell them oooooo .... grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by emmyreb(f): 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
na investment sure pass Dis tym oooo

nd moreova, land nd house no dey depreciate
Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by Trexnemesis(m): 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
Evassmix55:
Abeg biko ppl of God. He much is Lagos to Enugu via God is Good motors. I need reply Asap shocked

How much you get na? A go fax tickit to you after u don deposit am for my account. Just come mile 10 tomawo and enter any Good is God moto wey u like.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by 4nobody4every1: 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
grin grin

Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by Krismart(m): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by Krismart(m): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
onlymase:
Money.... how dem take work am?
Sit back at ur house and keep asking, no go hussle
Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by Poseidon000: 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
wilcox:
Wise woman
[size=13pt]
Nothing wise for an igbo person to make major investment in the north.

One day your investment will be owned by some sharia drunk miscreants, while you're left with nothing.

You'll understand if you stay in the north.
[/size]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by yinkslinks(m): 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
Who is she fronting for? story
olokeded:
Nollywood super actress Genevieve Nnaji is regarded as one of the richest celebrities in Nigeria.

She is regarded as a multi-millionaire raking in huge sums of money from acting and endorsements. Now it seems Genevieve Nnaji is about to diversify into another business- real estate.

Nnaji today, Monday, April 25, 2016 took to Snapchat sharing several photos of a block of flats.

She simply captioned the photos as, "Back to site. #stick&stones".

In the photo we can see construction work going on in the estate which begs the question, Is genevieve into the real estate business?

Recall that earlier this year, Genevieve shared photos of a block of apartments in Apo Dutse, Abuja.

Genevieve Nnaji captioned those photos as "#sticksandstoneshomes" (sama as now) which might be the name of her real estate company. With the real estate being a lucrative form of business expect Genevieve to rake in more cash for 2016.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/photos-genevieve-about-to-completed-her.html

Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by Lewisj(m): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
She has paid her dues, so am happy for her. she should try and invest on the less privileged. it's OUR only legacy on earth.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by Collins87: 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
OK is OK
Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by Koddedtinz: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sticks and stones..... Is she copying Brains and hammers? Next will be nails and cement. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by GuDErboY(m): 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
amtaken:
I thank God for you girl. More blessings.
Lmfao did u jst call her a girl??

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by Misterdhee1(m): 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
missingrib:
She is helping herself Nd her generation yet unborn..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by Ramanto(m): 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
ZUBY77:
This deceptive captions needs to be checked.
e tire me o...abi how many buildings make an estate?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by Trexnemesis(m): 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
She's got brain , and this is a good example of it ... Invest wisely people

She's got brain. Hmmm, yes I think.

And d other ting.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by NobleAngell(f): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
yungpowers:
An Igbo woman investing in Hausa land.
OK oooh
Shame on you.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by miqos02(m): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
good
Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by saaedlee: 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
Wow, Is doubt she is the owner of SticksAndStones, she probably contracted the estate to them.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by NobleAngell(f): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
Poseidon000:

[size=13pt]
Nothing wise for an igbo person to make major investment in the north.

One day your investment will be owned by some sharia drunk miscreants, while you're left with nothing.

You'll understand if you stay in the north.
[/size]

And where have you ever heard of or seen that happening in Abuja? Or doesn't she have her supporting documents?

Oh and by the way, Abuja is not a Hausa land, it's owned by the Gbagyis who are majorly Christians. So where is sharia coming from ?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by faithesco(f): 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
amtaken:
blessings unto you gal...we need more of you,for dis economy 2 grow...haba 2 much hate everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
amtaken:

Your moniker though cheesy cheesy
You are not taken!
Pissure and videos or wedonbilivit
Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by AdeniyiA(m): 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
To Genny, to hell with men and their pričks ... smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by pulsa(m): 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
banmee:

I know a lot of you who say this are probably joking but you need to stop this mentality. It's called looking for handouts. It is not a good thing. It only breeds a truly phucked up mentality.
what they mean is if she isn't going to transform their life why should they be bothered, it is actually a good mentality as you rarely see people like that arguing about football or politics, they are always concerned with what will change their life.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by gidson12(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
Yoruba's are the most jealous set of people I've ever encountered...... see them and their hate comments

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by KnightsTemplar(m): 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
missingrib:

Dey there dey ask nonsense question. Na your fellow woman dey erect this, be asking questions while she builds her empire, next thing is to tell her to go and marry. Congrats Genny more block to your....

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by otitokoroleti: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
wilcox:
Wise woman
shes not wise at all. what are her asset/investment in imo? d gal is a senseless hoe, take it or leave it bro
Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by Omonigeriarere: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
missingrib:

If you have helped yourself, you won't be asking such question: help yourself first

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by Olushauneddy(m): 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nigeria-Money that is meant to be distributed equally eeenh..!

They will now sit on it and still have the efontry to showcase what they've used it to acquire.

Apart from acting what else is she into?..

Don't quote me wrong as enemy of progress.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by banmee(m): 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
pulsa:

what they mean is if she isn't going to transform their life why should they be bothered, it is actually a good mentality as you rarely see people like that arguing about football or politics, they are always concerned with what will change their life.

You got it wrong. That is not what she meant. The meaning in her statement is clear. She could have just said exactly what you have said. You don't go saying or writing one thing and then say you meant another. That is why we learn to communicate in a language that everyone understands. It's like me saying give me salt while i mean sugar.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate by missingrib(f): 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

If you have helped yourself, you won't be asking such question: help yourself first
what is this one saying nowactually I don't even need her help but I know u do....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos / Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) / Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.