Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari (27263 Views)

Bear With Us, We Inherited A Bad Economy – Osinbajo Begs Nigerians / Sometimes Change Will Not Be Given To You Until You Ask For It. / I’m Not A One Chance President, Change Will Come – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by DExplorer1: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
The change will surely come.
I believe in Buhari
Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by Kekeiyke(m): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
U neva told us wen u were campaigning dat we wud wait diz long...everything then was smooth and direct for u...Now the change is hanging in the balance...we can't wait again because we've seen the change u promizd...we just want u out ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by berrystunn(m): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
Buhari till the end of time.....
Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by Achuwa1(m): 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
pmb should tell those stories to Nairaland kids.
Gej handed Nigeria to pmb with every ministry & the country in perfect condition,,,,we all know how the country was b4 pmb came on board so i wonder who he is telling all this trash.he is now blaming boko haram now & no longer GEJ.
Anyway,let him just resign since he is incompetent & lacks what it takes to rule coz its obvious he has no clue on how to solve nigerias problem.

4 Likes

Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by ajepako(f): 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
Abeg when is he travelling again?

Make he travel make better breeze blow jare...
Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by biyara(f): 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
Bonapart:
islam is the beginning of evil
No its not , pls dont go around insulting peoples religion because am sure u wont like it if someone insulted yours.
Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by Standing5(m): 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Rapmoney:
Another speech from a notorious incompetent fellow! Na Polar Bear abi na Grisly Bear?

You want people to bear with you to their graves?
Incompetent what? You well at all?
Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by Babajo82(m): 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
Bonapart:
Change your religion and tyranny before you can change anything
Na religion be your problem psycho

1 Like

Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by BushidoBlue(m): 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
Rapmoney:
Another speech from a notorious incompetent fellow! Na Polar Bear abi na Grisly Bear?

You want people to bear with you to their graves?

[size=18pt]Hahahahahahahahahaaa [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by holllandis: 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
biyara:

No its not , pls dont go around insulting peoples religion because am sure u wont like it if someone insulted yours.

Islam is a bastard religion .

Do your worst

1 Like

Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by holllandis: 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
[quote author=Kekeiyke post=45042528]U neva told us wen u were campaigning dat we wud wait diz long...everything then was smooth and direct for u...Now the change is hanging in the balance...we can't wait again because we've seen the change u promizd...we just want u out ASAP[/quote

Born again zombie ]
Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by nkemjacob2(m): 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
Oga dont stress urself we are seeing the change...no light no fuel, no water no jobs, no money, no food, fulani herds men in operation etc. All those tins are change... We will no how to change better when 2019 comes or change u when we move an impeachment...

1 Like

Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
So they knew we r not happy with them right
HMMMMM OK

Meanwhile Herbie27 come and see what this people are talking
Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by samplegirl(f): 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
But the CHANGE has come nah. At least illiterate nomads have been empowered to carry gun and level any community at will and no arrests made.

Which other change?

Chai! GEJ God bless you wherever you are.

2 Likes

Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by Emmasnoop(m): 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
When
Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by biyara(f): 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
holllandis:

Islam is a bastard religion .

Do your worst

Whatever am not going to have an argument with you , my religion is not a bastard religion and i cant really do anything to you. just to stop insulting the religion
Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by Jsaviour(f): 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
may God punish buhari and his entire generation for all d innocent citizens being massacared by fulani herdsmen of which he kept quiet.

1 Like

Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by Damtol(m): 11:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
the same PMB that is vocal on corruption(fighting enemies) pipeline vandals, suddenly becomes mute on #fulaniherdsmen
is there a game plan we dont know yet? Lets blame GEJ for this

1 Like

Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by Spanner4(m): 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
Believe wat BUBU have to say@ur own peril

Nigerians suffering, Fulani herdsmen killing innocent ppl, Fuel crisis, enomic hardship

1 Like

Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by azaino: 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
blueto:

Literally spending sleepless nights?

As usual, Gullible Zombies will swiftly believe this. How come Excess Sleep cost him his imperative appointment on convening with Pope Francis?

haha haha haha haha, I don dieeee

1 Like

Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by itstpia8: 11:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
Goddex:
gif

na planes Nigerians dey take fight these days, lain shay jet fighters?
Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by Damtol(m): 11:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
Doctors performing surgery with mobile phone light.. Buhari is deceiving us 2 b patient #NigeriansAreSuffering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by NaijaEfcc: 11:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
hahahaha Oya kindly explain to this man

2 Likes

Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by Emmasnoop(m): 11:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
NA so I tell my girl friend and she still run leave me oh,abeg abeg use another key this one nor go work oh.

1 Like

Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by mummydirect(f): 11:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Toscoas2:
BUHARI is calming his people down because of a year anniversary. hmmmmmmm
Don't mind all this politicians, they are all deceivers!

1 Like

Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
How can Islam change anything for good? ? wen u indulge yourself in worship of idols, u want God to change things for better? ?
Doesn't work that way soldier boy!!.

Repent and give ur life to Jesus, Mr Buhari and see all things become new. ..

2 Likes

Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by holllandis: 12:00am On Apr 26, 2016
biyara:

Whatever am not going to have an argument with you , my religion is not a bastard religion and i cant really do anything to you. just to stop insulting the religion

I have no tissue in my washroom .I am going to use the Quran to clean my bombom .

Do your worst

1 Like

Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by syrex24(m): 12:12am On Apr 26, 2016
Nigerians and talking trash why dont we support PMB for God's sake,nothing good comes easy,change does not happen in the blink of an eye it takes time!!!The budget has not been signed yet how do you expect to see changeIf you dont have anything to say just shut the hell up!!!
Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by teaseme2468: 12:14am On Apr 26, 2016
I believe you
Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by aspirebig: 12:25am On Apr 26, 2016
Story.

I am in darkness as I write this, no light, it was sweat as a result of power failure by NEPA that woke me up now.

Yeye

When Maradona was in power in the late 80s, he promised us 1990, that many miracles will happen, even great Fela did a song (Original sufferhead)on that. ........Light nko, e no dey, water nko, e no dey, food nko, e no dey, but them tell us, say na 1990, dem go give water...

The man with dark glasses said "millennium project" vision 2000, as if year 2000 wont come, year 2000 has come and gone.

Then,came baba Iyabo, he promised in his inaugural speech on May 29th 1999, that by Dec 1999, there will be a constant light. Then billions of dollars was budgeted on power and many other things, which is a failure. The money ended up in private individuals accounts.

Then came,the sick man with 6 points agenda, and declared his assets publicly immediately. Most of his time was spent in Germany fighting for his life.
When the sickness was much, he has to answer the call of nature and left the call of duty, afterall, to serve Nigeria is not by force.

Jona came, and made promises, he attain some and did not attain some.

Now I am hearing that by 2019, there will no longer be fuel scarcity. Imagine? For how long will this nonsense continue? It is now vision 2020......2020 my foot, when I remembered vision 1990, vision2000, vision 2010, and nothing happened?

Even Lawma can't pack the refuse on ground now.Too bad.

Have patient till when? Very incompetent people, all the electoral promises were fraud, which has been achieved? Is it the #1 to 1 $, or #5, 000 monthly stipend to unemployed graduates, or feeding school pupils twice daily, or giving us constant light, or free medical care, or giving us free education, or completion of 2nd Niger bridge, or road construction, or even fighting corruption, when the very corrupt people are holding key positions in the present government, or is it rule of law that is not obeyed, or Fulani herdsmen, killing, kidnapping, raping women, destroying peoples farm and causing accidents on major roads across south eastern and south Western parts of the country, or is it fuel that sells for N250 per litres, or is it the 12 to 15 hours spent on queues in filling stations risking lives, just to buy fuel?

This is totally unacceptable. This APC led government ought to resign and leave that place now. They have nothing to offer to Nigerians. This is 2016.

1 Like

Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 26, 2016
The Fulani vampires are at it again. Today, Enugu, my state is their target. Dozens of people have been reportedly killed and hundreds displaced with buildings including a catholic church burnt.

This murderous group killed hundreds in #Agatu and occupied their land. The Fulani president did nothing. The Fulani headed DSS did nothing.

They went to Anioma in Delta state, abducted and killed their king. The fulani president did nothing. The Fulani headed DSS did nothing.

They went to Awgu community in Enugu state, killed dozens and abducted dozens. The Fulani president did nothing. The Fulani headed DSS did nothing. Only the police and the army did something this time: they arrested 78 indigenes of Awgu who are the victims and dumped them in prison and denied them bail on the allegation that they planned on attacking the fulanis. Meanwhile, the perpetrators were allowed to roam free

It took a #hashtag campaign on social media for the #Awgu78 to be released.

Today, these vultures are back again, visiting death and destruction on defenseless Uzo-uwani people of Enugu state for no just cause.

The president will not say anything about this. The DSS will not say anything. The police will describe it as a mere misunderstanding between farmers and herdsmen. They will hardly confirm that anyone was killed neither will they arrest or prosecute any of those invading fulani vultures.

The jadi-jadi governor of Enugu state called Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi will neither say nor do anything about this.

The religious criminal called Father Mbaka ...the one who swore that Buhari is the Lord's anointed... will not talk.
Basically, the citizens are left with no choice than to defend themselves by any means necessary. You either die fighting to defend your honour, your family, your land and your dignity as a human person or you die cowering in fear like some coward. Either way, you stand little chance.

Permit me to point out one fact here:

The Fulanis are not invincible (undefeatable) because they posses some kind of special fighting prowess. No! Not at all. These fulanis are invincible because they are enjoying govt support/cover/protection in their murderous activities. The impunity with which these guys operate is state-sponsored.

This is a fact, not just my opinion. Deep down, you know it. I know it.

President Buhari has a constitutional duty to protect the lives and properties of all Nigerians. He swore to do this. He is being paid to do this. He has deliberately chosen not to do this. He has chosen to place the interest of his Fulani brethren above the lives of innocent Nigerians. Buhari believes that his Fulani people are superior to other Nigerians. This is no different from the mindset displayed by Hitler which led to the world war. We know how it ended.

The silence of President Buhari over the murderous activities of his fulani brethren is a moral tragedy! This is the height of man's inhumanity to man!

Believe it or not, it will come to a time that Nigerians will rise up in their numbers and confront the Fulani beasts together with their sponsors.

There is a limit to what a man can take.

Let it be on record that Buhari is the one setting this country on the road once traveled by Rwandans in 1994.

~ Charles Ogbu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by iroc4eva: 1:41am On Apr 26, 2016
eyeview:
2003: He declared 150 cows
2007: He declared 150 cows
2011: He declared 150 cows
2015: He declared 150 cows

A man who couldn't improve on his number of cows after 12years is a man whom you entrusted to improve the economy of a whole nation in 4years,I pity all of you.
...hahahahaha na only u no know say buhari cows de wear condom ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Stands Proscribed, Terrorist Group – FG / 10 Biggest Scandals That Rocked Nigeria In 2017 / Aragorn Femi Fani-Kayode 3rd Birthday Party Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.