Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari (27249 Views)

Bear With Us, We Inherited A Bad Economy – Osinbajo Begs Nigerians / Sometimes Change Will Not Be Given To You Until You Ask For It. / I’m Not A One Chance President, Change Will Come – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by Adebola02(m): 9:07am On Apr 26, 2016
The release of 10,000 tons of grains, Stomach infastructure all the way, I pray we see the positive in due time.
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by olad54: 9:15am On Apr 26, 2016
Rome was not build in a day.it is easier to build on a new site but difficult to rebuild on a collapsed building. you need to remove the rubbish first.
Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by prince088: 10:05am On Apr 26, 2016
eyeview:
2003: He declared 150 cows
2007: He declared 150 cows
2011: He declared 150 cows
2015: He declared 150 cows

A man who couldn't improve on his number of cows after 12years is a man whom you entrusted to improve the economy of a whole nation in 4years,I pity all of you.

You people are shameless. You just cook out pathetic lies juat to suit your wailing appetite. Since when do any aspirant declare is properties before even being elected? Many more lies for u guys to cook.

From Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable,
To Buhari is the sponsor of BH, to Buhari promised to make 1s to 1naira. All this lies didn't stop him from winning, neither will it stop him from being your president till 2019, and even beyind if he wishes
Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 26, 2016
Rapmoney:
Another speech from a notorious incompetent fellow! Na Polar Bear abi na Grisly Bear?

You want people to bear with you to their graves?

1 Like

Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 26, 2016
"2003: He declared 150 cows

A man who couldn't improve on his number of cows after 12 years is a man whom you entrusted to improve the economy of a whole nation in 4years, I pity all of you".
Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by binajiya(m): 10:40am On Apr 26, 2016
Bonapart:
Change your religion and tyranny before you can change anything
wailer think again...its nt about religion,, dou dats ur mentallity
Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by bjoyoyo99: 10:46am On Apr 26, 2016
I hope so inshalahu
Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by eyeview: 10:52am On Apr 26, 2016
prince088:

You people are shameless. You just cook out pathetic lies juat to suit your wailing appetite. Since when do any aspirant declare is properties before even being elected? Many more lies for u guys to cook.

From Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable,
To Buhari is the sponsor of BH, to Buhari promised to make 1s to 1naira. All this lies didn't stop him from winning, neither will it stop him from being your president till 2019, and even beyind if he wishes

You must be a child,if not,you would have been privy to the fact that to the build up to each of those 4 elections,he declared among his assets 150cattle for those 12years.
I guess you were a kid that just grew into consciousness recently. Insullen and uninformed kid
Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by banio: 11:54am On Apr 26, 2016
Already some are in chains. Thank God that I am still living and not in chains
Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by Bonapart(m): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
binajiya:

wailer think again...its nt about religion,, dou dats ur mentallity
it's the primary thing
Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by Bonapart(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
TeamSimple:

Go into history, the act of terrorism started with the Christians. From the house of the Pope.
A devil like you calling something evil.
thank you

You don't know the meaning of Christian so i leave you to ur ignorance
Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by Angelovic96: 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
their father ! what i know is that we all will live to see what will happen in 2019
Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by Angelovic96: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
their father ! what i know is that we all will live to see what will happen in 2019
Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by TeamSimple(m): 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
Bonapart:
thank you
You don't know the meaning of Christian so i leave you to ur ignorance
And you think you know the meaning of Islam you call evil
Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by jmand(m): 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
VoteDemiladgold:
Lol people shouldn't be forecasting good things while bad things keep happening..

U get to see things like vision 2020, change, bla bla bla..

Someone dat already has the people's interest at heart will change his words into action.

Never mind madam, with God nothing is impossible, Buhari promised Nigerians Change, let see what will happen soon
Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
QUOTE OF THE DAY

"2003: He declared 150 cows
A man who couldn't improve on his number of cows after 12 years is a man whom you entrusted to improve the economy of a whole nation in 4 years,I pity all of you". - anonymous
Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by prince088: 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
eyeview:

You must be a child,if not,you would have been privy to the fact that to the build up to each of those 4 elections,he declared among his assets 150cattle for those 12years.
I guess you were a kid that just grew into consciousness recently. Insullen and uninformed kid

Lol. See this child. Provide links for his declarations. Stop dabbling in things u know nothing about. You are a kid, politics is not for you. Romance and jokes section should be your abode for now
Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by AreaFada2: 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nor be only bear with me. Na Panda with me. grin cheesy shocked
Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by 7lives: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
gbenga2de:

what will ur insult do to him?
It will tear is cloth abi?
let us rest with did complain, and move forward.
are u not s same person dat was praising Stella oduah?
see d current situation at Enugu airport
please let b patient

Why are you begging him to be patient, someone like me endured 16 years of PDP's carnage on this country which was actually a fall out of their likes rigging for PDP since 1999.
Baba have come to rule let them endure too, what is good for the goose is equally good for the gander, they had better sit up and stop wailing, the era of easy money is over, no matter how hard they wail, they must endure another 16 years of APC government so that can feel what its like to have it rosy while others are having it rough.
Re: Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari by MikeB3(m): 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
The negative change is already here nah! Lol.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Still Missing From Nigerian Public, Five Months After / APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice / Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.