Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 17" Written By @saint_haywhy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 17" Written By @saint_haywhy (1405 Views)

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel / Only For Love "Episode 1" Written By @saint_haywhy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 17" Written By @saint_haywhy by SaintHaywhy: 7:30am On Apr 26, 2016
ONLY FOR LOVE EPISODE 17 As written by @saint_haywhy

Oyin was discharged on that night and her dad and her mum left for lagos on that same night because they came with their cars. Before her dad left, he gave me #15,000 and also gave oyin a cash of #50,000. I was so happy in my heart when I saw this and it simply means "ThE storm is Over". I got home with oyin with full excitement written all over both us. As we entered the room, she knelt down before me thanking me for being there for here always Oyin: (humbly knelt down). Ayoola, I want to say thank you for all you have done for me, you showed that you truly love me and I promise not to ever disappoint you. Mesadraised her up) it's okay my dear. All I'm doing is for love. Our heads was slowly moving closer until I finally locked my lips in hers and we started kissing each other and I was smooching her simultaneously. I was also removing her top slowly as I was kissing her. I held her tight to my self to make her feel my erected Dick,as she noticed my erected dick, she grabbed it from the trouser and started squeezing it. I have succeeded in removing her top and I was smooching her "twins" from the bra. Wao! Her oranges are fresh and succulent as I moved my hand slowly on it.I attacked it and started sucking it real bad. She was just running One hand all over my head and shoulder and using the other to unhook my trouser as we were both standing. She sagged my trouser and I helped her to remove it off. She dipped her hand inside my boxers and brought out my monster dick, she was caressing it as I was still busy with the oranges which lasted for like 3mins before she finally knelt down, grabbed my dick and covered it up with her entire mouth. She was sucking the dick like a hungry man. It was a great feeling to have oyin's entire mouth on my dick and I was so lust in ecstasy and all I could manage to do was to hold her head and pull it closer to the dick for deeper penetration. Afterwards, she dragged me to the bed, removed her trousers and her panties and requested me to Bleep her. Oyin: ayoola please I want you in me right now Me: I... (Closed my mouth with her middle finger) She grabbed my dick and inserted it by herself in a mummy and daddy style and I started spooning her. I was busy doing the press-up when I noticed that she was just gagging up pulling my heavy dick closer to her laps. Then I guessed she wants to change style and I quickly switched her to wheelbarrow style. We had to keep quiet because the style wanted her to be moaning loudly. We continued like that for some minutes before we changed to canine style. She was just screaming, shouting my name, calling me different names like dick master, fucking baby and also different ringtones like, Bleep me harder, show no mercy, I'm your pounded yam prepare me for a dinner baby... We later reverted to the missionary style and that was when I cummed. Ooooooooohhhhh yeaaaaah!!! I love it baby. Oyin yelled WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 18

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Couple. Chapter 1-3 / Top 10 Best Selling Books In Town / Is It Safer And Cheaper Gettin ISBN From Publishers Or At National Libraries...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.