Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Virgin Couple. Chapter 1-3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Virgin Couple. Chapter 1-3 (1368 Views)

One Night Stand With A Virgin Chapter 1 / My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 / His Sex Slut chapter 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Couple. Chapter 1-3 by Authorfeathers: 10:44am On Nov 25, 2020
Virgin Couple �

Chapter 1 �

Jessie's POV

"We are never going to have sex."

"Amen." I answered with my eyes closed and my head covered.

"Today is the day we get wedded, father I pray, make my wife's pu-s:sy irritating to me."

"Amen." I answered.

"Oh God, I pray this day, that anytime I see my wife, let her look like a tree to me."

"Amen." He finally finished praying.

"It's your turn to pray dear." He said and lowered his head.

I started:

"Hum! Father, may my husband di-ck never rise again." I prayed.

"Haaa!" He shouted.

"What?" I questioned.

"You are cursing for me, baby." He countered.

"Common baby! That's a prayer not a curse. Afterall, we have agreed not to have s-x." I said.

He nodded slowly like he was trying to understand me and lowered his head back.

"Say Amen." I instructed.

"Amen." He replied slowly.

"Father, many people are happy that my husband and I get married today, hum! Let it shock them when we did not give birth, may be never give birth in this relationship." I prayed.

"Haaaa!" My husband yelled and stood.

"That's a curse , sweetheart." He said.

"It's a prayer honey, if we did not have s-x, how do we want to give birth? I prayed that prayer so that the pregnancy will not fly on me." I said.

"Do pregnancy fly on people?" He asked.

"Look at you? Ask Mary the mother of Jesus." I said.

"Sit down honey and say Amen." I said and he sat back.

"Hum! Amen oooo" He replied.

Virgin Couple. �

Chapter 2

Jessie's POV

"Now that we are done praying, what next? Seeing that it is our first night in marriage." Oscar said.

"We agreed to remain virgin in our marriage, since we are done praying, we should go to sleep." I replied.

"Sleep? Oh no! That would make it boring baby, we need to spice it up." He said.

"Erm...so how do we spice it up?"

He stood and came to where I sat.

"I have always wondered what is here." He said pointing to my chest.

"Oh!" I looked at it and touched my br--st.

"I think it's just a skin." I said.

"A skin? Why is it now bigger than the rest of the body, open it let me see." He said.

"But...I don't think you should see it "

"Why? Does seeing it deflower you? Open it baby."

I sighed and pulled off my top. I was left with my b----ra

"Wow! This is huge! It's my first time seeing it live." He said and touched it.

He removed his hand like he was electrocuted. "This is beautiful."

"Thank you." I said and picked my cloth to wear back.

"Hey! Don't wear your cloth yet." He said and pulled off the br---a.

"What are you trying to do Oscar?" I asked.

"When I was young, I drink my mom's br----st, now that I'm old, I will drink yours."

"But there is no milk there." I said.

"Don't bother about that, just let me drink this." He said and placed his mouth on it.

I mo----aned softly even as he played with the second ni----ple.

----
What is this Oscar up to�

Virgin Couple.

Chapter 3

Jessie's POV

"Baby! We might be tempted to make love?" I said even as he drank my br--st like his life depends on it.

"No, I gat you." He continued drinking it. He was drinking it violently. I had to push his head away.

"Baby, let me drink it in the name of the god we serve ."

"Why, you have been drinking it since morning and I'm now getting ho----rny."

"But we are still vi---rgin, now." He said and I looked away.

"We shouldn't do anything that will lead to it. We may be tempted if we keep doing all this forepl-----ay?"

"See baby, I've mastered how to control myself, don't you pray that my d*----*k will never rise again? Why are you now disturbed?" He asked?

"I'm just trying to be careful."

He brought out his d---k and knelt before me.

"Honey, what is this again?" I asked.

"It's nothing, you know I have favoured you by drinking part of the treasures in your chest, honour me this day by placing your mouth on my d----k and lic--k it."

"Is it sweet? " I asked.

"This is sweeter than sweet, trust me. Taste it first." He said.

"Honey! Isn't this what people call bl0----w job?"

"Of course not, bl0---w job is when you go to the gym, fight blow and win cash. this is what we call honouring your husband." He explained and I sighed.

"Darling! Remember we decide to keep ourself flowered even in marriage?"

"Just trust me baby, handle this and li--ck it , drink it baby." He said.

I rapped my hand around it and stroke it gently, I dipped it inside my mouth and began to drink it like he had said.

He mo-----aned loudly.

----
Are you sure this people will remain v@gin?" �

(1) (Reply)

The Dan Brown Series / Looking For A Nigerian Publisher / Awo: Unfinished Greatness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.