Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Long But I Really Need Help. :( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long But I Really Need Help. :( (1227 Views)

A Litle Long..but Save A Troubled Heart / I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long But I Really Need Help. :( by kairaa: 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2009
okay, lets start with im only 14, nearly 15. i started goin out with this boy called hal in october 2007. he was a proper nice boy nd tht. probly one of the nicest people i knew. we were goin out until february 2008, where i found out he had a 'drunken kiss' with one of my friends. he said he regretted it and i took him back in March 2008, again, it was really good and i couldnt have been happier. but it got to around may 2008 time, and he was changing, he told me he didnt have feelings for me anymore and didnt feel the same. for me that was a MASSIVE shock, as he was so nice, and i always thought we were gna last.
soo, i left it, and we didnt tlk for months and months, even if we did it was just a 'hi, you okay?', 'yeah thanks im fine' and that was it,

but then, we started gettin closer, it got to around october 2008 and we saw eachother at a gig, we apologized to eachother and said we were friends again. i admit, i still had feelings for him. i never stopped havin feelings for him. and between the months we didnt tlk i would cry all the time, just at random points because of our break up. but anyway, we were gettin on reeally well, and it got to around november time, and i told him i liked him, we went down to watch the christmas lights and ended up becomin 'really' friendly, constantly hugging, gettin off, holding hands, i felt soo happy! even though we wasnt goin out. i just felt ontop of the world.
but just before christmas, he once again told me he didnt feel the same,

it got to around march 2009 andd again we started gettin close, we ended up gettin off, and he even let down another girl (called charlotte) because he liked me, butt unfortuantey i had to go on holiday in april, and whilst i was on holiday he made it up with this girl charlotte, and they were apparently gettin really close again, and when i came off holiday, i found out it was true. i saw him down the beach with her, but as soon as he saw me, he ran away. so after tht, we didnt really talk either.

then, it came to around the end of may 2009, and i was goin campin with him and his friends, (his friends are also my best friends too), and i had started to tlk to him about a week before campin, arrangin campin and tht. he was determined tht he wantd to get with me and do 'stuff', even though, he had told my friend rachel tht he liked her, anyway, it came to campin and i was huggin hal, he then asked me if i would do it with him, and thts when i was abit unsure and was like 'but whata bout rachel?', and all his reply was 'whatever happens at campin stays at campin!' , we didnt have sex, but we did do things. :/ i felt soo used, bcause three days later he was goin out with rachel. and once people found out what hal had done to me, they went mental, and noone really liekd him. and then i hadnt really spoken to him since then until 2 days ago,

i txtd him to see how he was, and he replied back, he was shocked tht i had textd him and apologized for bein a prick in the past. he said he had sorted his head out and wanted to settle down in his next relationship. he said how he was sorry for treatin me like crap an wanted to make it up to me by havin a film day, so ive invited him round mine next week,
BUT, i was tlkin to him last night and he seemed to be goin on alot about sex, and what we would do at our 'film day', and if i wanted to,
i dont really understand, he told me he had changed, wanted to settle down properly in his next relationship, yet his askin me if i want to have sex with him AGAIN after speakin to him for like 2 days?

i dont know whether hes usin me, or whether he actually likes me? i mean, weve been on and off for basivcally 2 years now, even he said it was weirdd how we bothh have been like it for so long. but i duno whether him askin me for sex is tellin me tht he likes me, or whether hes just gna use me and ditch me, like he did last time with rachel (but luckily we didnt have sex). im just so confused, what do you guys think?
thanks for readdin Bleep
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by baybbootz(f): 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2009
His using you as his side line ho, he does not like u 1 bit,his playing with your emotions, BTW arent u too yung to b goin tru such shit,at ur age if u should be dating it shud be open relationships,
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by Kelvinj(m): 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2009
did u get high on sumtin b4 posting?
anywayz ur story is way 2 complicated & long
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by MoneyRule(m): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2009
Really long story!
You are just 15 and already have such a long story to tell! How old is this hal guy anyway??
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by posakosa(m): 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2009
Face your studies.
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by kairaa: 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2009
same age as me. undecided
ah, see, i had a feelin he was just using me, i guess i just didnt want to believe it. undecided
and yes, i know im too young for tht sort of thing, but thing is, i love him so much, id rather carry on like this then lose him. and i know its wrong, but i just cant help it, sad i know you probly all think im a pafetic little teenager who doesnt know what true love is. but trust, ive been out with a lot of boys since i first went out with hal, and ive never been upset / felt like the way i do about hal. undecided

and sorry, i dont understand what you mean by face your studies, please explain? x
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by posakosa(m): 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2009
You are only 14 and the only thing that you should be busy with is homework/assigment/school.

Boys won't do you any good at this age.
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by kairaa: 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2009
mm, i do suppose so undecided
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by Kelvinj(m): 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2009
kairaa:

mm, i do suppose so  undecided
u realy do.
Ar u a virgin
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by posakosa(m): 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2009
you berra suppose so. Its the best advice from me to you.  wink
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by Kelvinj(m): 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2009
kairaa:

Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by kairaa: 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2009
yeah i am a virgin. and i want my first time to be with someone i love, and thats hal. but it's difficult, i mean, i get the opitunity do have sex for the first time with someone i love, but i dont even know whether he likes me back. i told him i didnt want to be taken advantage off, and he said tht he isnt goin to take advantage. as far as i know, it would be his first time aswell.

and thanks posakosa. smiley
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by baybbootz(f): 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2009
blv me boys aint worth it, SKOOL z the main ish/ thng,

2 4get abt erythng get involved in xtra curicular activities dat will do u gud n develop u all round

spend ur summer having fun  n nt botherin abt unnecesary shit, itz cumin from anoda teenager as well
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by posakosa(m): 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2009
kairaa:

yeah i am a virgin. and i want my first time to be with someone i love, and thats hal. but it's difficult, i mean, i get the opitunity do have sex for the first time with someone i love, but i dont even know whether he likes me back. i told him i didnt want to be taken advantage off, and he said tht he isnt goin to take advantage. as far as i know, it would be his first time aswell.

and thanks posakosa. smiley

Honey, you want your first time to be with your Husband. Wait until marriage. Not just someone you love. Many men will claim to love you and like you may already notice they are either lying or pretending.
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by baybbootz(f): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2009

ps he dsnt LOVE u 1 bit, nt even an atom
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by Kelvinj(m): 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2009
kairaa:

Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by Kelvinj(m): 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2009
Alrite cutie, i can see ur so confused. Jst take it easy dnt rush tins ur way 2 young 2 fill ur brain wit who ur gonna give it 2, jst dnt give in 2 any sexual advances 4 now i knw itz hard but try ur best. U get dat?
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by kairaa: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2009
sad well, undecided if he doesn't love me even an atom, then why does he keep runnin back to me? and always remindin me of old times? undecided im just fed up.
and yeah, ive always wanted to save my virginity until marriage, i might do that actually. but thing is, if im goin to let hal down, then how cna i do it in a way to make sure i dont lose him? because ive lost him so many times, and now that were close again, i dont want to lose him. undecided
and yeah thanks kelvin, i am confused, and i know its probably just a teenage stage, and ill probably end up lookin back at this and laughin, but a this particular moment it just hurts so much. sad and i dont wnt it to sound cheesy or anything, but it does. i dont really know how else to explain it.
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by posakosa(m): 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2009
kairaa:

sad well, undecided if he doesn't love me even an atom, then why does he keep runnin back to me? and always remindin me of old times? undecided im just fed up.
and yeah, ive always wanted to save my virginity until marriage, i might do that actually. but thing is, if im goin to let hal down, then how cna i do it in a way to make sure i dont lose him? because ive lost him so many times, and now that were close again, i dont want to lose him. undecided
and yeah thanks kelvin, i am confused, and i know its probably just a teenage stage, and ill probably end up lookin back at this and laughin, but a this particular moment it just hurts so much. sad and i dont wnt it to sound cheesy or anything, but it does. i dont really know how else to explain it.

Girl you are way too young for this mess, and what will happen if you lose your virginity to him and the HE LEAVES YOU and breaks up with you for your friend or for another girl? what will you do then ?

You berra find other things to do with your time and stop thinking about a man or sex.
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by kairaa: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2009
okay, thankyou.
from now on im goin to try my best. x
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by baybbootz(f): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2009
You berra find other things to do with your time and stop thinking about a man or sex
exactly

try ur best,stay a V,forget or try2 forget abt hal,nd try 2 make d best ov ur remaining dayz ov summmer, have fun n be gud
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2009
hahahahahahaha what a smart dude using an insecure girl. You spoke to him for only 2 days and all he can think of is sex? Have you no other serious friends aside from this loser? Give him your virginity and trust me you will regret it for life.
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by kairaa: 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2009
cry i know i know.
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by baybbootz(f): 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2009
hahahahahahaha what a smart dude using an insecure girl. You spoke to him for only 2 days and all he can think of is sex? Have you no other serious friends aside from this loser? Give him your virginity and trust me you will regret it for life.
true

am quite attachd to dis, kuz ive been tru smfn similar bt errytym i look bak, am happy that i didnt do the rung thng or sumfin i wud have regreted
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by Hairat007(f): 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2009
kairaa:

cry i know i know.

All said n done, i want 2 believe u really know wat u re doin.

take a deep breath, and PLEASE make a decision. trust wat every1

have said here dey mean well and by GOD those are d gospel truth.

its not worth it, u wld always feel d pains if u take a WRONG decision

4 as long as u live. PLEASE LOL. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by kairaa: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2009
i dont want to do the wrong thing tho, and ive never been called insecure before. sad , but i supose its very true. sad
i dont know what hes got over me, i really dont. its just hard to try andd get over things. ive nearly done it before, its just everytime we start talkin again it gets worse and i fall for him again, like now. im goion to try my hardest though, i know he wouldnt mind if i didnt have sex with him. but its just the fact of lettin him down, i dont want to lose him. sad i want a proper relationship with him, just not one tht involves sex at this age.
i feel like a fool, but thanks to all of you, you really have helped me out ALOT, and made me see things a whole load differently. from now on im goin to make the decisions tht i feel are right.Bleep
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by baybbootz(f): 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2009
from now on im goin to make the decisions tht i feel are right.Bleep

after all wat has been said it is only human to do wat u want to do and take d final decision as well, serzly ill pray ur creator helps you do the right thing, GOOD LUCK
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2009
kairaa:

i dont want to do the wrong thing tho, and ive never been called insecure before. sad , but i supose its very true. sad
i dont know what hes got over me, i really dont. its just hard to try andd get over things. ive nearly done it before, its just everytime we start talkin again it gets worse and i fall for him again, like now. im goion to try my hardest though, i know he wouldnt mind if i didnt have sex with him. but[b] its just the fact of lettin him down[/b], i dont want to lose him. sad i want a proper relationship with him, just not one tht involves sex at this age.
i feel like a fool, but thanks to all of you, you really have helped me out ALOT, and made me see things a whole load differently. from now on im goin to make the decisions tht i feel are right.Bleep

my dear sorry but u're a loser too.

You dont want to "let him down" even though he lets you down all the time, treats like a piece of rag and disrespects you with other women. hahahahaha i feel sorry for you.

You want a "proper relationship" with him at what age? 14? grin grin cheesy You better carry your physics textbook and get serious. What do you both know about a relationship? Its more than just "hanging out" and feeling good about yourselves. Its serious commitment and sacrifice . . . not mummy this mommy that.
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by baybbootz(f): 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2009
my dear sorry but u're a loser too.

You dont want to "let him down" even though he lets you down all the time, treats like a piece of rag and disrespects you with other women. hahahahaha i feel sorry for you.

You want a "proper relationship" with him at what age? 14? You better carry your physics textbook and get serious. What do you both know about a relationship? Its more than just "hanging out" and feeling good about yourselves. Its serious commitment

finaly a lil of harshness, enuf of ol ds LETIN HIM DOWN rubbish, STOP, physics z calling
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by honeric01(m): 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2009
14YEARS/

RELATIONSHIP

SEX?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by touchmeder: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2009
Why would you not have problems like this. At this age playing jangolover up and down. Today you love, make up, break up, take hol, drift apart, come back again. You have so much ahead of you, have u written your SSCE, abi A levels or GCSE? why not concentrate on better things like your book work, what you want to do in future, charting your life, making friends and building a good relationship with the ones you have, reading books about your body as a woman too,working on your spirituality, hobbies, and generally enjoying life as a teenager. youre charging head on for something you will always have at your disposal when your are matured, emotionally, spiritually, and otherwise. There is so much more to life than boyfriend/girlfriend i hope u know.
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by Akinagirl(f): 11:57pm On Aug 07, 2009
Sweetie, just  forget about him. Yes you are going through a "teenage" phase, its normal. But you will regret giving yourself up to him. I can almost guarantee you that he will get it then brag to all his friends and dump you. That sounds like the type of guy he is. Many girls make this mistake time and time again. Your hormones are raging and to be honest they are doing all the thinking for you. I can almost giggle now, because I remember being that way too when I was 14 and 15 years old. You are going from being a child to an adult. Its a tough time, I understand. Hals hormones are crazy too, he doesn't know what he wants. All he is thinking about is girls, girls girls. Hes not thinking about a relationship, I mean, how could he at 14 or 15? Just take it easy. Let him go, find yourself, find out what it is that you want. Focus on what is most important. Your studies. Honey, believe me you will be laughing at this 5 years from now. So just take it easy, let him go, and concentrate on having fun this summer. Not about boys, they will only get you introuble at this age. Trust me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did The Beutiful Girls Know: / It Hurts So Bad! / Men Hear The Humble Cry Of Thy Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.