Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Men Hear The Humble Cry Of Thy Wives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Hear The Humble Cry Of Thy Wives (1227 Views)

5 Things Women Hate To Hear / Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) / Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Hear The Humble Cry Of Thy Wives by beneokam: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2010
Pls House I love this naira land cos ever since me and my wife to be discovered it ,it looks like it answers a qtr of our problems.Okay House pls is there any thing thing like a shy husband cos people wetin I dey see guys do dis days haba,men if ur wife is pregnant men keep ur head up,it shows u don’t shoot blank bullets ,hold her when u two walkingon da road,why write dis thread cos many of my guys looks like dey are ashamed of walking with dr pregnant wives on the road ,so on the road they become shy husbands and in da room tigers ,no be a tiger to ur wife on all ocassions.

Kiss her on the street,hold her every whr yeah let all know dat u and ur wife possess each oda ,carry her like a queen ,men,guys treat her like a lady ,ohhh sumtimes say ohh mummy is dis wat my mamma passed 2ru ,men she da gold in ur life ,love all the ladies in da house but men like MOBO44 pls handle the ladies with care ,cos one of dis days dey gonna curse u ,190 can see have repented

Re: Men Hear The Humble Cry Of Thy Wives by Bella87(f): 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2010
awww  the pic' is soo beautiful
Re: Men Hear The Humble Cry Of Thy Wives by zealot4me(f): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2010
lolz
WAT A PIC
COULD DAT BE TRU?
Re: Men Hear The Humble Cry Of Thy Wives by onstelly(f): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2010
I have seen that pix somewhere, is beautiful.
Re: Men Hear The Humble Cry Of Thy Wives by kulfaith: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2010
[color=#550000][/color]

lovely pics smiley smiley.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Tell Your Husband/wife Everything About Your Past? / How Do You End A Relationship That Has Gone Sour? / I Have A Crush On My Lecturer:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.