Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Ultra Rare Secrets You Simply Can't Afford To Miss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ultra Rare Secrets You Simply Can't Afford To Miss (751 Views)

Men's Secrets You Don't Know, Let Expose Them / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ultra Rare Secrets You Simply Can't Afford To Miss by leslimark(m): 9:47am On Apr 26, 2016
Social skills are something we are not born with and people seem to develop it as they grow up. But when it comes to the matter of getting along with girls it's a completely different ball game. You see it takes much more than what you already know in order to get girls to like you. There are some super rare secrets which no one will ever share with you. Read on to discover what these super rare secrets are and achieve earth shattering results fast.

Don't scare her- By this I mean that you should not make it obvious to her that you expect an outcome with her and that you are trying to impress her. You should try and act casual as if you are not looking for anything but just to have a good time with someone. You see when you start having fun around her she would automatically be willing to be around you all the time.

Never be too interested in her- You should show some interest but not too much. This is a mistake a lot of guys out there make. You see they show a lot of interest too early due to which the girl feels that you are trying to get something from her and she some what feels more superior as compared to you since you are giving her all the importance. So keep it moderate and don't get her on a high horse.

Flirt with her right away- Most guys start the conversation on very boring terms due to which it flows no where. You must start the conversation with a big spark and carry it on from there. You should talk to her as if you have already known her for years and years long. She should feel that strong connection early on if you really want to get her to like you.

Click on the link http://howtomakewomenattractyoueasily.weebly.com/ to find out powerful dating techniques of Attracting Hard To Get Women Easily

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore / Should I Or Shouldnt I 'plz''? / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.