Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,199 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car (7163 Views)

Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by NaijaDryGuy(m): 11:54am On Apr 10, 2017
Lol.. guys, how true is this?

Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Onliie(m): 11:57am On Apr 10, 2017
Kind of
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by CplusJason: 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
Very dry.

7 Likes

Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by George22016(m): 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
since I got my Toyota EOD September I av enjoyed several girls both d ones who are super models and upcoming artress

to be candid a Nigerian girl or woman is cheap n all the same

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by NaijaDryGuy(m): 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
George22016:
since I got my Toyota EOD September I av enjoyed several girls both d ones who are super models and upcoming artress

Lol.. That's, well, quite understandable

1 Like

Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by peter0071(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
just Passing
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by eezeribe(m): 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
George22016:

That's true

1 Like

Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by eezeribe(m): 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
NaijaDryGuy:
Lol.. guys, how true is this?
There is truth in it.
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by objobj: 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
George22016:
since I got my [b]Toyota EOD [/b]September I av enjoyed several girls both d ones who are super models and upcoming artress

Habaaaa
TOYOTA EOD?

Nothing person no go hear on NL.
It seems you are lying but continue

alliswell

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
Lol...........but a confirm naija guy does not need car before a girl can date him.
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by falcon01: 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
George22016:

no be say i. no believe you oo but oga why na??

4 Likes

Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Cope1(m): 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
George22016:

The shoes of lie mohammed is too big for you to fill.

12 Likes

Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Zdoh(m): 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
George22016:

Lia Muhammed is a learner for where u dey...

2 Likes

Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by CplusJason: 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
George22016:

TOYOTA EOD??

God is indeed merciful.

7 Likes

Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by MusicPromota(f): 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
George22016:

Abeg no vex for Honda
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by MusicPromota(f): 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
objobj:

Habaaaa TOYOTA EOD?
Nothing person no go hear on NL. It seems you are lying but continue
alliswell
abeg no mind dat villager

1 Like

Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by LOVEGINO(m): 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
objobj:

Habaaaa
TOYOTA EOD?

Nothing person no go hear on NL.
It seems you are lying but continue
C
alliswell
tanx for bringing me back on track. I was a lil bit confused. I only knew of Honda EOD. I just hope it's typo error.

1 Like

Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by indodon(m): 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
NLchikeeto:
Lol...........but a confirm naija guy does not need car before a girl can date him.
will you date me?
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
indodon:
will you date me?
Lol.

1 Like

Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2017
indodon:
will you date me?
Lol.
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
Mtcheeeew. When it is not a yacht
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by ednut1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
when i buy car, all of a sudden i had more female friends. grin
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by potbelly(m): 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
Your moniker should be drynaijaguy...
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by faith551(m): 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
who the Bleep cares

1 Like

Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Solmax(m): 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
George22016:

It is true abeg.
Naija ladies love guys in cars
Having a car nearly cancels out the whole hard to get attitude.
I don't own a car but I know the attention I get anytime I drive one.
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by ise82(m): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
Own a car and u will attract naija gals as sugar attracts ants. Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by kepstone: 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ya i have Also noticed this... Y d concern about car, it's only a metal and comfortable​ seat with engine and four tyres. I am so suprise DT naija gals are so fascinated about cars. No wonder y many guyz buy cars and parade it to get girls and used them den dump them. When i used to drive my old car i see babes with eye on me. D moment my friend bought his car all girls are in love now with him, is it hat have a car makes a girls feel something special about a guy. Many guyz​ are loosing there gals to guyz with car. My friend told me about 10 ladies are on his head because he owns a car which he just bought for movement purpose. God help us out with ladies DT will see beyond d metal.

3 Likes

Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by spytime(m): 4:18am On Apr 11, 2017
NLchikeeto:
yes but most of u ladies falls so cheaply for guys with car.
Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 11, 2017
George22016:

Oh because you love rolling with cheap girls and gold diggers all Nigerian women are now cheap?

What's stopping you from meeting those who are financial stable and don't give a f about the car you drive?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by escapefromusa(f): 6:56am On Apr 11, 2017
ise82:
Own a car and u will attract naija gals as sugar attracts ants. Thank me later.

Own a car and you can attract most girls from Calabar to Sao Paulo... it's a status symbol

Confused why people think it only works in Nigeria ...

2 Likes

Re: How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:38am On Apr 11, 2017
kepstone:
Ya i have Also noticed this... Y d concern about car, it's only a metal and comfortable​ seat with engine and four tyres. I am so suprise DT naija gals are so fascinated about cars. No wonder y many guyz buy cars and parade it to get girls and used them den dump them. When i used to drive my old car i see babes with eye on me. D moment my friend bought his car all girls are in love now with him, is it hat have a car makes a girls feel something special about a guy. Many guyz​ are loosing there gals to guyz with car. My friend told me about 10 ladies are on his head because he owns a car which he just bought for movement purpose. God help us out with ladies DT will see beyond d metal.
Not just Nigerian girls. It's the orientation they receive from childhood that shapes their future in that manner.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Lady Was Raped Over A Hundred Times By Her Husband During Lockdown(video) / Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. / Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.