Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School (80465 Views)

Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics / Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by ebubey(f): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
g,

1 Like

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by nbright: 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
angry
Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by banme1(m): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mikylopez:
D guy in d picture iz hawt!
u need his contact?
Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by Seunnzy(m): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fabolousibk1:
mtchewwww....abeg who get pin mouth charger,..my ba3 don low ooo
grin
Fabolousibk1:
mtchewwww....abeg who get pin mouth charger,..my ba3 don low ooo
for blackberry?
Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by addikt(m): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
ND THERE ARE GOOD GIRLS TURN BAD AND BAD GIRLS TURN BADDER !!!.....YOU'RE NOT LIKELY TO SEE A BAD GIRL TURN GOOD just for the 4 or 5 years in school....sorry .
Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
This thread is too funny grin
Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by addikt(m): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
AND THERE ARE GOOD GIRLS TURN BAD AND BAD GIRLS TURN BADDER !!!.....YOU'RE NOT LIKELY TO SEE A BAD GIRL TURN GOOD just for the 4 or 5 years in school....sorry .
Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by prinsam30: 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mikylopez:

Omo u ma u hawt after checking ur dp
Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by Skymiyke(f): 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
grin

grin it's being a while,missed nairaland!

1 Like

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by doll912(f): 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Same goes for girls who go visiting without calling Mr Boyfriend.Oh so because I have a boyfriend , I can't talk to a man. Doesn't the said boyfriend have other female friends? Abeg, you people should grow up and think like well rounded adults.
Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by tuna4servi(m): 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Na true talk ooooo, e don happen to me b4
Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
Eya pele o grin

Se bi okunrin o. At least you didn't see her on Allen avenue.
Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mikylopez:
your nose tho
Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by Eberex(m): 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
naijaboiy:

i don't understand. So because I "TRUST" my girlfriend I should not be suspicious of her activities.

Does trusting someone mean you should play blind or deaf when there are signs that your woman is cheating on you?

I don't get it, or maybe I'm the one mixing things up. Probably someone will explain better. undecided

In your post did u mention that you suspect your gf?
Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
Flexherbal:
OP: you are right.
But, hope you are not talking from experience?
Experience is the best teacher.
Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by BossDanniee(m): 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by Rockmyworld(m): 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
The amazing thing about this topic is how so many girls are viewing the thread with little no of comments from them. It shows many are guilty and are trying to hear others views.

My advise why not be faithful now and when you're married your husband will be faithful to you, or you can continue to mess up and when you're married it will be your husband turn. wink

5 Likes

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by naijaboiy: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
Eberex:

In your post did u mention that you suspect your gf?
Why else should a surprise visit be made if I'm not suspecting something.

1 Like

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by adekayo1234(m): 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
op must be high on cheap osogbo weed. Are you trying to say now that guys should not keep an eye on their investment

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by ebusbaba10: 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
My dear, dere is nothing to comment abt d topic. tongue
Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by ebusbaba10: 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
Rockmyworld:
The amazing thing about this topic is how so many girls are viewing the thread with little no of comments from them. It shows many are guilty and are trying to hear others views.

My advise why not be faithful now and when you're married your husband will be faithful to you, or you can continue to mess up and when you're married it will be your husband turn. wink
My dear, dere is nothing to comment abt d topic tongue
Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by spartanobad(m): 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
My broda must b talking from experience...
I feel ur pain
Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by Ugwoji101(m): 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
All these undergraduates in nairaland,u should better read ur books to avoid carry overs,instead of posting meaningless post on nairaland.
Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by ogaronaldo: 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
Uwa emebiela! see advice...chai!
Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by Whizkeey(m): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Okay noted
Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by Eberex(m): 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
naijaboiy:

Why else should a surprise visit be made if I'm not suspecting something.

For you to have convinced yourself that a surprise visit would be the best shows you are not yet mature to handle relationship,sorry to say but that's the fact.
Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by charijee(f): 9:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
Surpise visits could be disastrous at times grin
Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by ProfGday(m): 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mikylopez:
na wetin make am "hawt"? assuming he get K-LEG shey he go still "hawt" for ur eyes?
Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by naijaboiy: 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
Eberex:

For you to have convinced yourself that a surprise visit would be the best shows you are not yet mature to handle relationship,sorry to say but that's the fact.
And how will you define someone who is "MATURE ENOUGH" to handle a relationship? undecided

You people just keep going round in circles without hitting the point. How does suspecting your partner and trying to catch her red handed less mature?

I would like to know how you would have handled yours in a mature way. undecided
Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by Bimpe29: 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
Surprise may be good one, so as to make n informed and better decision.
Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by DrChukzy(m): 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mikylopez:
Ya hawt too. I swear.
Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by ipreach: 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
thats how i visited my girl in Polygamy Nekede last year, lo and Behold, i saw a guy with bossas inside her room sleeping. I was shocked
since then, i learnt my lesson never to visit er again in school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Romance Section Chat Room I / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.