Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,303 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Would You Tell A Man To Zip Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Tell A Man To Zip Up? (925 Views)

Young People Please Zip Up! / Zip Up! / "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Tell A Man To Zip Up? by philomental: 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
Seeing a man walk on the road with his zip down, so down that every other person that fixes his or her gaze on him notices that his zip is down.

Ladies would you tell such a one to zip up and how would you go about it?

Guys how would you feel or react if a lady would tell you to zip up, remember she ain't your girl friend or fiance.

I think KashyBaby can do it. Or woild she not?
Re: Would You Tell A Man To Zip Up? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
FTC..back to the topic; wetin her eye find go there.
Re: Would You Tell A Man To Zip Up? by philomental: 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
walcut:
FTC..back to the topic; wetin her eye find go there.

My goodness..this guy wan finish me wit laff. She is just trying to help.....
Re: Would You Tell A Man To Zip Up? by Vinshu(f): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
Yes.

Did that two days ago
Re: Would You Tell A Man To Zip Up? by falconey(m): 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
tongue
If she ask me to zip up, if she is attractive i will ask for her number.
Re: Would You Tell A Man To Zip Up? by lecturerdabo(m): 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
I ve a couple of times told ladies to sit properly instead of showing me their panties!

I ve also told some to go take care of their natural red paints staining their skirt!!

There is nothing in a lady telling me "bro, the main gate is open"!!!
Re: Would You Tell A Man To Zip Up? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
philomental:
Seeing a man walk on the road with his zip down, so down that every other person that fixes his or her gaze on him notices that his zip is down.

Ladies would you tell such a one to zip up and how would you go about it?

Guys how would you feel or react if a lady would tell you to zip up, remember she ain't your girl friend or fiance.

I think KashyBaby can do it. Or woild she not?

And i am starring here? Lol tnx 4 d mention tho grin.. if that smellinganus trouser, then definitely Im very willing to zip that wink hahahahaha...but maybe someone will get mad with me if I'll do that...
Re: Would You Tell A Man To Zip Up? by philomental: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

And i am starring here? Lol tnx 4 d mention tho grin.. if that smellinganus trouser, then definitely Im very willing to zip that wink hahahahaha...but maybe someone will get mad with me if I'll do that...
Oh dear....I don't support u doing that in public, even the man would blush and be feel stupidly dumbfounded.

But telling him and passing by, am okay
Re: Would You Tell A Man To Zip Up? by philomental: 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
Vinshu:
Yes.

Did that two days ago
Are u serious, and how did the man or guy feel?
Re: Would You Tell A Man To Zip Up? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
philomental:

Oh dear....I don't support u doing that in public, even the man would blush and be feel stupidly dumbfounded.

But telling him and passing by, am okay

Hahahahaa...well smellinganus na be my friend ooo grin tongue but if diff person, I swear I can't even tell him for sure coz I'm shy...
Re: Would You Tell A Man To Zip Up? by tayo60(f): 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Yes, I can.
Re: Would You Tell A Man To Zip Up? by philomental: 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
lecturerdabo:
I ve a couple of times told ladies to sit properly instead of showing me their panties!

I ve also told some to go take care of their natural red paints staining their skirt!!

You ar a 21st century guy and not people like walcut grin undecided cry. Anyways an u share how d girls reacted
Re: Would You Tell A Man To Zip Up? by philomental: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahahaa...well smellinganus na be my friend ooo grin tongue but if diff person, I swear I can't even tell him for sure coz I'm shy...
Smellinganus must be a real buddy to you. Good for u both. I hope he is here to see this love crush #coversface
Re: Would You Tell A Man To Zip Up? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
philomental:

You ar a 21st century guy and not people like walcut grin undecided cry. Anyways an u share how d girls reacted
lolz..i am from the 30th century
Re: Would You Tell A Man To Zip Up? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

sweetheart you are a darling I know you will do it... kiss I may be short of words at first but that will be one of the most romantic moments of my life... kiss
Re: Would You Tell A Man To Zip Up? by Vinshu(f): 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
philomental:

Are u serious, and how did the man or guy feel?

Embarrassed
Re: Would You Tell A Man To Zip Up? by nathz45: 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
lecturerdabo:

baddo #RED PAINT abi
Re: Would You Tell A Man To Zip Up? by lecturerdabo(m): 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
nathz45:
baddo #RED PAINT abi

Yesooooo

(1) (Reply)

Don't This Sound Strange / Must Read: Caught Pants Down In My Classroom $ex... Part 1 / Who Would You Call (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.