Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,919 members, 7,863,227 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. (73042 Views)

Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle / Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man / A Surrogate Mother Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 3:11pm On May 06, 2016
freecocoa:
Hahaha, if only you knew.

See your life? Every feminist is a career woman, just see who I'm supposed to engage in an intelligent discourse.

grin grin grin
Keep swinging to the beats of deception. I'm here to serve you. You'll go home with emotional scars as this drags on.

I know an intelligent woman when I see one. Not a disoriented, Western puppet, who has been swept away by falsehood. One who has traded truth for personal gains and convenience.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by crackhaus: 3:14pm On May 06, 2016
shaybebaby:

One emotionally well adjusted parent who would do the utmost for their child is better than two maladjusted and indifferent ones.
Two well adjusted people (irrespective of gender)who love the child in their care, simply double the love for the kid.

So if remaining a bachelor would alleviate the mental stress you associate with women and makes you better equipped, carry go. Happy parent=happy child
Thanks, but the comment you quoted was on the basis of 'all things being equal'... meaning you don't get to compare and contrast one well adjusted parent with two maladjusted ones. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 3:15pm On May 06, 2016
postmann:

grin grin grin
Keep swinging to the beats of deception. I'm here to serve you. You'll go home with emotional scars as this drags on.

I know an intelligent woman when I see one. Not a disoriented, Western puppet, who has been swept away by falsehood. One who has traded truth for personal gains and convenience.
You are what the igbos would call "anu mpama"

If you can't even tell that not every feminist will have nor even want a career, then how stupid are you?

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by shaybebaby(f): 3:16pm On May 06, 2016
Research Summary
Lesbian and Gay Parents
Many lesbians and gay men are parents. In the 2000 U. S. Census, 33% of female same-sex couple households and 22% of male same-sex couple households reported at least one child under the age of 18 living in the home. Despite the significant presence of at least 163,879 households headed by lesbian or gay parents in U.S. society, three major concerns about lesbian and gay parents are commonly voiced (Falk, 1994; Patterson, Fulcher & Wainright, 2002). These include concerns that lesbians and gay men are mentally ill, that lesbians are less maternal than heterosexual women, and that lesbians' and gay men's relationships with their sexual partners leave little time for their relationships with their children. In general, research has failed to provide a basis for any of these concerns (Patterson, 2000, 2004a; Perrin, 2002; Tasker, 1999; Tasker & Golombok, 1997). First, homosexuality is not a psychological disorder (Conger, 1975). Although exposure to prejudice and discrimination based on sexual orientation may cause acute distress (Mays & Cochran, 2001; Meyer, 2003), there is no reliable evidence that homosexual orientation per se impairs psychological functioning. Second, beliefs that lesbian and gay adults are not fit parents have no empirical foundation (Patterson, 2000, 2004a; Perrin, 2002). Lesbian and heterosexual women have not been found to differ markedly in their approaches to child rearing (Patterson, 2000; Tasker, 1999). Members of gay and lesbian couples with children have been found to divide the work involved in childcare evenly, and to be satisfied with their relationships with their partners (Patterson, 2000, 2004a). The results of some studies suggest that lesbian mothers' and gay fathers' parenting skills may be superior to those of matched heterosexual parents. There is no scientific basis for concluding that lesbian mothers or gay fathers are unfit parents on the basis of their sexual orientation (Armesto, 2002; Patterson, 2000; Tasker & Golombok, 1997). On the contrary, results of research suggest that lesbian and gay parents are as likely as heterosexual parents to provide supportive and healthy environments for their children.
Children of Lesbian and Gay Parents
As the social visibility and legal status of lesbian and gay parents has increased, three major concerns about the influence of lesbian and gay parents on children have been often voiced (Falk, 1994; Patterson, Fulcher & Wainright, 2002). One is that the children of lesbian and gay parents will experience more difficulties in the area of sexual identity than children of heterosexual parents. For instance, one such concern is that children brought up by lesbian mothers or gay fathers will show disturbances in gender identity and/or in gender role behavior. A second category of concerns involves aspects of children's personal development other than sexual identity. For example, some observers have expressed fears that children in the custody of gay or lesbian parents would be more vulnerable to mental breakdown, would exhibit more adjustment difficulties and behavior problems, or would be less psychologically healthy than other children. A third category of concerns is that children of lesbian and gay parents will experience difficulty in social relationships. For example, some observers have expressed concern that children living with lesbian mothers or gay fathers will be stigmatized, teased, or otherwise victimized by peers. Another common fear is that children living with gay or lesbian parents will be more likely to be sexually abused by the parent or by the parent's friends or acquaintances.
Results of social science research have failed to confirm any of these concerns about children of lesbian and gay parents (Patterson, 2000, 2004a; Perrin, 2002; Tasker, 1999). Research suggests that sexual identities (including gender identity, gender-role behavior, and sexual orientation) develop in much the same ways among children of lesbian mothers as they do among children of heterosexual parents (Patterson, 2004a). Studies of other aspects of personal development (including personality, self-concept, and conduct) similarly reveal few differences between children of lesbian mothers and children of heterosexual parents (Perrin, 2002; Stacey & Biblarz, 2001; Tasker, 1999). However, few data regarding these concerns are available for children of gay fathers (Patterson, 2004b). Evidence also suggests that children of lesbian and gay parents have normal social relationships with peers and adults (Patterson, 2000, 2004a; Perrin, 2002; Stacey & Biblarz, 2001; Tasker, 1999; Tasker & Golombok, 1997). The picture that emerges from research is one of general engagement in social life with peers, parents, family members, and friends. Fears about children of lesbian or gay parents being sexually abused by adults, ostracized by peers, or isolated in single-sex lesbian or gay communities have received no scientific support. Overall, results of research suggest that the development, adjustment, and well-being of children with lesbian and gay parents do not differ markedly from that of children with heterosexual parents.
http://www.apa.org/about/policy/parenting.aspx

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by crackhaus: 3:17pm On May 06, 2016
freecocoa:
We shall.

Btw where are my loves 5minsmadness and Tim?
They are your 'loves' and you have no clue as to their whereabouts... this is how you go about showing your own kind of love abi? grin

Anyway sha, me no dey find love.. wink
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 3:20pm On May 06, 2016
freecocoa:

If you can't even tell that not every feminist will have nor even want a career, then how stupid are you?

You're from the south East! grin If not for blood, I would have given you a hard blow on your cardiac region.

I'm not here to lecture you on the different categories of she-devils, AKA feminists.

I'm here to tell you that you're a confused woman with gender identity crisis.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 3:22pm On May 06, 2016
crackhaus:

They are your 'loves' and you have no clue as to their whereabouts... this is how you go about showing your own kind of love abi? grin

Anyway sha, me no dey find love.. wink
See as your brain don twist am to make you think say I think say, you dey find love.pidgin english is a bascard grin

You know how you naija men behave na, always abandoning your wives/responsibilities, so no blame me if I can't find them.tongue
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 3:26pm On May 06, 2016
postmann:

You're from the south East! grin If not for blood, I would have given you a hard blow on your cardiac region.

I'm not here to lecture you on the different categories of she-devils, AKA feminists.

I'm here to tell you that you're a confused woman with gender identity crisis.
ibu nama, eziokwu.

Now there are categories? I thought we are all the same, Nwoke'm jee na ba biko. You no get talk.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by crackhaus: 3:26pm On May 06, 2016
freecocoa:

But come to think of it, why will a feminist not want a career? undecided
You mean there are actually feminists who will be content being housewives?

Indeed you people come up with different theories every hour seven days a week with the exception of public holidays...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by crackhaus: 3:33pm On May 06, 2016
freecocoa:
See as your brain don twist am to make you think say I think say, you dey find love.pidgin english is a bascard grin

You know how you naija men behave na, always abandoning your wives/responsibilities, so no blame me if I can't find them.tongue

My brain no twist anytin, I only type dat bit as my caveat...na even your brain dey twist for am to tink say my brain be don twist to tink say u mean say I dey find love. undecided

If you can't find them, it simply means that either your cooking no dey sweet again or dat other food from down below no dey sweet again - take your pick gringrin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 3:36pm On May 06, 2016
crackhaus:

But come to think of it, why will a feminist not want a career? undecided
You mean there are actually feminists who will be content being housewives?

Indeed you people come up with different theories every hour seven days a week with the exception of public holidays...
Because it is hers not to want.

Ofcourse, anybody can be a feminist, all you need is just agree that women and men are equal and should be treated accordingly.

Now however people choose to live their individual lives, after knowing the above, is no doing of feminism.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 3:43pm On May 06, 2016
crackhaus:

My brain no twist anytin, I only type dat bit as my caveat...na even your brain dey twist for am to tink say my brain be don twist to tink say u mean say I dey find love. undecided

If you can't find them, it simply means that either your cooking no dey sweet again or dat other food from down below no dey sweet again - take your pick gringrin
For your mind o.tongue

My food only gets better, down below and any other you can possibly think of.

I'm sure them just follow one sisi dey somewhere, make them do finish, agaracha must come back, I dey here dey wait them.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 3:43pm On May 06, 2016
freecocoa:
ibu nama, eziokwu.

Now there are categories? I thought we are all the same, Nwoke'm jee na ba biko. You no get talk.

C'on spare me that tribal trash! Who told you I'm from the south East? I just got relatives there, so speak your language to your brother.

Let's talk about you as a feminist; you're restless. Full of strife. You're unfulfilled. You see men as contenders and the reason for your lot in life.
You're not happy because most part of your thoughts have been hijacked by discontentedness, believing man should be stripped from their place.

Your moral resistance has caved in to greed. And like a wave that hurries down to the sea shores to end another fruitless cycle, you are firmly on the path of another purposeless journey.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by crackhaus: 3:43pm On May 06, 2016
freecocoa:

Ofcourse, anybody can be a feminist, all you need is just agree that women and men are equal and should be treated accordingly.

Now however people choose to live their individual lives, after knowing the above, is no doing of feminism.

In summary, a feminist can also be a housewife. √

@bold text:
What you defined there is Egalitarianism, not Feminism.. but please, kontunu. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by crackhaus: 3:50pm On May 06, 2016
freecocoa:
For your mind o.tongue

My food only gets better, down below and any other you can possibly think of.

I'm sure them just follow one sisi dey somewhere, make them do finish, agaracha must come back, I dey here dey wait them.
Is true.. grin

What remains now is for someone who has tasted both 'overtime' to come and confirm your story abi...
These are not the kind of things to take at face value, it is very serious ish! grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TV01(m): 3:51pm On May 06, 2016
shaybebaby:

Call social services nah, tongue. You and I are not in Nigeria where there isn't suitable child protection laws. Whilst we are it, we can examine you too Mr two-parent-household. We will see if this is a prerequisite for raising well adjusted children.
Again, you are being challenged..I dare you.(weak ass pvssy) cool cool cool cool
...you...examine me grin grin grin

So a two-parent household is not a pre-requisite, but a divorce situation is?

...you...challenge me grin grin grin grin

TV

10 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 3:54pm On May 06, 2016
crackhaus:

In summary, a feminist can also be a housewife. √

@bold text:
What you defined there is Egalitarianism, not Feminism.. but please, kontunu. gringrin
I will never deny saying that, just anything you can think of, a feminist can be it.

How can there be true equality without egalitarianism? Feminism realises this, therefore the need to say "no, enough is enough, we no go gree, recognise us as equals"

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 3:58pm On May 06, 2016
freecocoa:
I will never deny saying that, just anything you can think of, a feminist can be it.

How can there be true equality without egalitarianism? Feminism realises this, therefore the need to say "no, enough is enough, we no go gree, recognise us as equals" [

Mrs Intelligence, should I ask you to define equality and how it relates to man and woman, your selfishness and greed will stare at you in the face.

Gender equality is a myth. Talk about gender equity. Feminists are confused, greedy leeches with little sense of shame and gratitude.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 4:00pm On May 06, 2016
postmann:

C'on spare me that tribal trash! Who told you I'm from the south East? I just got relatives there, so speak your language to your brother.

Let's talk about you as a feminist; you're restless. Full of strife. You're unfulfilled. You see men as contenders and the reason for your lot in life.
You're not happy because most part of your thoughts have been hijacked by discontentedness, believing man should be stripped from their place.

Your moral resistance has caved in to greed. And like a wave that hurries down to the sea shores to end another fruitless cycle, you are firmly on the path of another purposeless journey.
Lol, a bigot too, like I didn't know that already.grin

Thank you for the perfect profiling, your price awaits you at the bank, okpo.

5 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 4:03pm On May 06, 2016
crackhaus:

Is true.. grin

What remains now is for someone who has tasted both 'overtime' to come and confirm your story abi...
These are not the kind of things to take at face value, it is very serious ish! grin
Yes o, how do we arrange that?grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 4:06pm On May 06, 2016
freecocoa:
Lol, a bigot too, like I didn't know that already.grin

Thank you for the perfect profiling, your price awaits you at the bank, okpo.

grin grin cheesy

Now someone please tell me, is this the high profile, intelligent freecocoa who engages men in a lengthy intellectual discourse? How did she veer into savagery and uncouthness? grin grin grin

I've only just begun. I'll drink to my fill from your tears of anguish grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by shaybebaby(f): 4:12pm On May 06, 2016
TV01:

...you...examine me grin grin grin

So a two-parent household is not a pre-requisite, but a divorce situation is?

...you...challenge me grin grin grin grin

TV
Childrens Act 1989, amended 2004 vs your fairy tale book. I repeat, I dare you.
THICKO. cool

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 4:21pm On May 06, 2016
postmann:

Mrs Intelligence, should I ask you to define equality and how it relates to man and woman, your selfishness and greed will stare at you in the face.

Gender equality is a myth. Talk about gender equity. Feminists are confused, greedy leeches with little sense of shame and gratitude.
I can't explain it, and you are right about feminists being all the above and more, now waka.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 4:27pm On May 06, 2016
freecocoa:
I can't explain it, and you are right about feminists being all the above and more, now waka.

Your stamina disappoints me. undecided
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by cococandy(f): 4:28pm On May 06, 2016
postmann:

Gratitude for what? If you don't mind me asking.

Before you go off, na only question I ask o please. Just keep the answer simple . Thank you.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 4:28pm On May 06, 2016
postmann:

grin grin cheesy

Now someone please tell me, is this the high profile, intelligent freecocoa who engages men in a lengthy intellectual discourse? How did she veer into savagery and uncouthness? grin grin grin

I've only just begun. I'll drink to my fill from your tears of anguish grin
Your case is on a whole nother level, Oboy free me abeg.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TV01(m): 4:31pm On May 06, 2016
shaybebaby:

Childrens Act 1989, amended 2004 vs your fairy tale book. I repeat, I dare you.
THICKO. cool

When your son is crying because he misses his daddy, or openly hostile at the alien men parading through your cramped council flat, do you hand him the "Childrens Act 1989" and say "here, son, read this, and please stop cramping my style, I'm in hot pursuit of happiness".

...you...dare me... grin grin grin grin grin

TV

11 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 4:42pm On May 06, 2016
freecocoa:
Your case is on a whole nother level, Oboy free me abeg.

I have little time for pretence with feminists. No time for circumspection. I tell you like it is.
cococandy:

Gratitude for what? If you don't mind me asking.
Before you go off, na only question I ask o please. Just keep the answer simple . Thank you.

You shouldn't be interested in my answer. Moreover, you lack that unrivalled feminine grace and humility that would have made me attend to your curiosity.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lezz(m): 4:43pm On May 06, 2016
freecocoa:

So you have inadvertently agreed that the notion of feminism is as baseless as mere assertions without truths!!! Thank you.

And since men and women aren't equal and will never be in equal in responsibility and leadership, why not save yourself the burden of proving the absurd.

Because you cococandy don't even want a man who is your equal!!!
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by shaybebaby(f): 4:52pm On May 06, 2016
TV01:

When your son is crying because he misses his daddy, or openly hostile at the alien men parading through your cramped flat, do you hand him the "Childrens Act 1989" and say "here, son, read this, and please stop cramping my style, I'm in hot pursuit of happiness".

...you...dare me... grin grin grin grin grin

TV
Reading your fairy tales has equipped you..with skills to make up fantasies in your head. grin grin, who needs reality eh? All you have to do is believe innit?
Firstly, the assumption that my son will cry for his daddy implies that he doesn't see his father. Judging by your own standards and what you are/would be like as a father? Tut!Tut!!! Revealing yourself now, shame.
2) you live in a cramped flat ( for you to be unable to picture anything else, your frame of reference is your reality) cool
3) you have no faith in your wife as a person because you imagine that is what she would do if she left your lame ass, parade a variety of men in front of your kids.( not that I would blame her, she would probably need the extra traffic to remove the horror of having had to fvck you from her mind). tongue
4) Your child would have to compete with the new person bexcuse they are insecure as a consequence of your ability to reassure them and make them feel secure in your love.

You really are repugnant as a person. If you want to know how it works with me out of genuine curiosity, I may oblige you but this reverse psychology of trying to do amebo stylishly ain't going to work.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by cococandy(f): 4:53pm On May 06, 2016
postmann:

You shouldn't be interested in my answer. Moreover, you lack that unrivalled feminine grace and humility that would have made me attend to your curiosity.
Thought as much grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 4:54pm On May 06, 2016
lezz:
So you have inadvertently agreed that the notion of feminism is as baseless as mere assertions without truths!!! Thank you.

And since men and women aren't equal and will never be in equal in responsibility and leadership, why not save yourself the burden of proving the absurd.

Because you cococ.andy don't even want a man who is your equal!!!
Freecocoa not cocandy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (41) (Reply)

How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. / Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) / Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.