Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. (72509 Views)

Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle / Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man / A Surrogate Mother Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 10:46pm On May 04, 2016
mrsuccessful:

Now I get your point, to you this is about winning an argument....no iz not, it's me telling you that you're talking BULLSSHIITTTT, if your dad got married a guy, you won't be here telling me about blind man and pictures
Oh! Lawdy.

You my friend, need to grow a brain.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by mrsuccessful(m): 10:51pm On May 04, 2016
freecocoa:
Oh! Lawdy.

I have seen you that have brain.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 10:57pm On May 04, 2016
mrsuccessful:

I have seen you that have brain.
I'll say.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by mrsuccessful(m): 11:04pm On May 04, 2016
freecocoa:
I'll say.

Nna go and sleep, you win
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 11:19pm On May 04, 2016
mrsuccessful:

Nna go and sleep, you win
This part always cracks me up.grin

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TV01(m): 11:29pm On May 04, 2016
Really? How do you and your ilk do this to yourselves? Stridently insist on your degeneracy with nothing more than appeals to emotion grin
Bug-eyed in your beliefs, with no facts, sans any basis in reality, and willing to say anything to convince - although mostly yourselves. shocked

Here we have a feminist, who would insist that women are equally capable as men and deserved to be equally represented in government, boardrooms and the social/public square in general.

But in this instance, is happy to insist, that in the one mutual endeavour that partners men and women, and truly marries their unique attributes - the procreation and nurture of children - that women are not rally required. That they add nothing unique or distinct. Nothing of any value that, would cause harm or be missed if it was eliminated. A misogynist feminist cheesy.

Reducing women to at best brood mares. Dispensable breeders for the realisation of male desires. Take a bow Free, you are henceforth elevated from amongst the rank and file - promoted to the twattocracy. Please advise your title of choice, happy to help with suggestions if you are struggling grin

That's you done for. I could stop there, but it's expedient for those that may be reading, and specifically those that may be deceived.

freecocoa:
Unless you can see into the future or have actual proof that being raised by two gay men will affect the girl's long term health and well being, please shut up.
So, because you wish to sanctify the relationship of two men as analogous to a "normal biological family", you are willing too;
1. Ignore the numerous of studies that show the pathologies of missing a parent of either sex
2. Summarily dismiss the fact that maltreatment/abuse is at least 6 times more likely where one parent is not biological
3. Deny that women lend anything of value in raising children
4. Risk a childs future to prove that your emotionalism masquerading as humaneness is well founded grin.

freecocoa:
Since when is cultural heritage what defines a person? How is this crucial, if people get to pick and drop cultures as they like? How do you know the supposed heritage you carry about is truly yours? I'd like to know what not having this information will restrict you from achieving, that you would if you did.
undecided, see twaddle? Cultural heritage is key in forming a well-rounded identity - evidenced here by you and your co-horts jettisoning (or never been in receipt of theirs). How else do we understand your colo-mentality cheesy. Being able to change aspects of it, does not mean having it in place to begin with is unimportant.

freecocoa:
I take it you had a DNA test carried out on your ancestors and everyone in your lineage to be actually sure your biological heritage is what you carry with you today, otherwise, you may just be yet another wanderer with no roots on this earth, no?
Come, do you have anything except a big gob? Growing up secure in an extended kinship network and, extended family ties that span generations. Being raised with people that look like you, share personality traits, are evidently your flesh and blood is to be sneered at and counted as nothing? Or only valid if DNA verified? I don't know about wanderers, but there is certainly a sense unrooted aimlessnessl in your thinking.

freecocoa:
The families of her dads and the ones she'll go on to later form, are all the extended family she needs.
Indeed, you've already made it clear that women add little by way of value. And any random man is as good as a biological mother. Nice.

freecocoa:
Of what use is this so called correctly modelled masculine and feminine conducts/behaviours if a girl raised with those, can end up behaving in a way that is said to be manly and a boy with same, behaving in a way considered girly?
So, because some turn out disordered, we should embed it by design?

And back to one of my original questions, but updated ; If 2 men are in all ways good, healthy,normal and moral when it comes to raising children, how can 3 be in any way worse? Surely they would make an even better "family unit"

freecocoa:
Yes you do, as for your godless irrelevant talk, myself and other people are all the god I need, so keep your god, he's of no use to me.

Now your close minded and judemental self can go occupy a seat with the host of your imaginary heaven, where your penchant to pass judement will be put to good use, instead of wasting it on people who give don't give half a feck what you think of them.
Amen...in due course and by the grace of God.

TV ...be swattin' cool

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by mrsuccessful(m): 7:20am On May 05, 2016
freecocoa:
This part always cracks me up.grin

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TV01(m): 9:54am On May 05, 2016
freecocoa:
Oh! Please, I don't play games.
At best, your only value on this section is as sport - and cat playing with little bird type sport at that - everyone comes on here and toys with your absurdity dressed as progressive intellectualism. Other than that, you are typically nuisance value.

freecocoa:
I don't see why how wouldn't understand that our differences is part of what makes us humans, if you teach her right, in the first place, having two dads doesn't make her less than a person with a mum and dad.
"Teach someone right", by forcing what is wrong/dysfunctional on her Is it about "making her less", or denying her more - by legal stricture? And solely in order to affirm the perverted lusts of adults, and forcing everyone to believe that what they do is normal, by making it seem to appear so?

freecocoa:
Unless you can tell us exactly what having a mother feels like, provide proof that everyone with a mother feels that way, and also prove that the girl will never experience that feeling, then you have no point.
So all those who have lost, or are missing their mothers, are grieving over nothing? When even adults - who in a sense no longer need their mothers - grieve the loss. Really Free? And you talk of humanity? whilst insisting that having a mother is neither here nor there shocked!

Or put it another way, gauging out the eyes of a new-born baby is no problem or cause for concern, after all, she won't miss what she never had will she? The logical trajectory of your claims will lead to some scary outcomes.

But let's see how low you are ready to sink. Speaking of humanness in one breath and condoning animalistic behaviour in another. Pure degeneracy. And who are the aspiring dumb twattocrats liking your posts? Kindly reveal yourselves, let us honour you grin

TV

4 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by shaybebaby(f): 10:16am On May 05, 2016
freecocoa:
Oh! Lawdy.

I am sending you this in solidarity, dispense as you wish on those needing it, heaven knows many abound. Would save you the hassle of trying to reason with them when we both know something else needs fixing fundamentally. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 10:34am On May 05, 2016
I
TV01:
Really? How do you and your ilk do this to yourselves? Stridently insist on your degeneracy with nothing more than appeals to emotion grin
Bug-eyed in your beliefs, with no facts, sans any basis in reality, and willing to say anything to convince - although mostly yourselves. shocked

Here we have a feminist, who would insist that women are equally capable as men and deserved to be equally represented in government, boardrooms and the social/public square in general.

But in this instance, is happy to insist, that in the one mutual endeavour that partners men and women, and truly marries their unique attributes - the procreation and nurture of children - that women are not rally required. That they add nothing unique or distinct. Nothing of any value that, would cause harm or be missed if it was eliminated. A misogynist feminist cheesy.

Reducing women to at best brood mares. Dispensable breeders for the realisation of male desires. Take a bow Free, you are henceforth elevated from amongst the rank and file - promoted to the twattocracy. Please advise your title of choice, happy to help with suggestions if you are struggling grin

That's you done for. I could stop there, but it's expedient for those that may be reading, and specifically those that may be deceived.

So, because you wish to sanctify the relationship of two men as analogous to a "normal biological family", you are willing too;
1. Ignore the numerous of studies that show the pathologies of missing a parent of either sex
2. Summarily dismiss the fact that maltreatment/abuse is at least 6 times more likely where one parent is not biological
3. Deny that women lend anything of value in raising children
4. Risk a childs future to prove that your emotionalism masquerading as humaneness is well founded grin.

undecided, see twaddle? Cultural heritage is key in forming a well-rounded identity - evidenced here by you and your co-horts jettisoning (or never been in receipt of theirs). How else do we understand your colo-mentality cheesy. Being able to change aspects of it, does not mean having it in place to begin with is unimportant.

Come, do you have anything except a big gob? Growing up secure in an extended kinship network and, extended family ties that span generations. Being raised with people that look like you, share personality traits, are evidently your flesh and blood is to be sneered at and counted as nothing? Or only valid if DNA verified? I don't know about wanderers, but there is certainly a sense unrooted aimlessnessl in your thinking.

Indeed, you've already made it clear that women add little by way of value. And any random man is as good as a biological mother. Nice.

So, because some turn out disordered, we should embed it by design?

And back to one of my original questions, but updated ; If 2 men are in all ways good, healthy,normal and moral when it comes to raising children, how can 3 be in any way worse? Surely they would make an even better "family unit"

Amen...in due course and by the grace of God.

TV ...be swattin' cool
The only notion I care to correct, is the one on implying that woman are worthless, I leave it to you to twist, twist and keep twisting till you can't, all to prove your stupid point.

If what you understand from my saying a child raised by two men can be loved and turn out right like her counterparts with a mum/dad, is that women are worthless, then I don't even see any reason why we should be talking, it would also mean that men are worthless because I agree that two women can be able to raise a well adjusted child too, at least you have shown us how I think women are the worthless ones, you should be proud of yourself.

I don't even know why you keep bothering, homosexuality has been here since time immemorial and isn't going anywhere obviously, children will be orphaned, people will adopt them (gays included), some children will lose either parent, people will use the services of a surrogate or sperm donor, the world will keep moving on, so what exactly is your point? If you have any, cos it's not like this post of yours will change all that.

And as for abuse, it doesn't happen because one isn't a biological parent of a child, it happens because people choose to be abusive, there is no proof anywhere that there's a gene that pushes people to abuse folks they aren't related to, so instead of trying to rope homosexuality into leading to abuse, you can use the energy you put into this epistle to preach kindness, if we all had it in us, no one will abuse anyone, that is what humanity is all about but I don't expect someone like you who is happy about others burning in hell for simply disagreeing with your stance, to have any humanity in him, people should stay away from folks like you.

My friend please leave me alone with my depravity, I am yet to understand how it affects you, na by force? This kind thing tire me o.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 11:14am On May 05, 2016
TV01:

At best, your only value on this section is as sport - and cat playing with little bird type sport at that - everyone comes on here and toys with your absurdity dressed as progressive intellectualism. Other than that, you are typically nuisance value.

"Teach someone right", by forcing what is wrong/dysfunctional on her Is it about "making her less", or denying her more - by legal stricture? And solely in order to affirm the perverted lusts of adults, and forcing everyone to believe that what they do is normal, by making it seem to appear so?

So all those who have lost, or are missing their mothers, are grieving over nothing? When even adults - who in a sense no longer need their mothers - grieve the loss. Really Free? And you talk of humanity? whilst insisting that having a mother is neither here nor there shocked!

Or put it another way, gauging out the eyes of a new-born baby is no problem or cause for concern, after all, she won't miss what she never had will she? The logical trajectory of your claims will lead to some scary outcomes.

But let's see how low you are ready to sink. Speaking of humanness in one breath and condoning animalistic behaviour in another. Pure degeneracy. And who are the aspiring dumb twattocrats liking your posts? Kindly reveal yourselves, let us honour you grin

TV

I still maintain that you can't do anything about this situation so why do you want to burst an artery over it? I am totally useless yet you want to kill yourself on top my matter, you seem to waste so much time on this nuisance of a person,it's becoming suspicious especially since it doesn't make any sense that you keep quoting me and writing endless epistles, when it's already been established how much of a nuisance I am.

You are not the one to decide what is right or wrong in the world(surely you must know this) , so Oga Mr TV tell us, what is really the issue here?

Your inability to understand simple things makes me question your cognitive abilities, how does saying that this girl girl can get to feel like people who have a mother, mean everyone who's never had nor lost their mum is grieving for nothing? Do you know you are incredibly stupid, it's almost shocking?

TV, honestly I never really paid attention to your posts till the day you quoted me and this is our second encounter, had I known you were this slow, I would never have replied you ever, you disappoint me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TV01(m): 11:16am On May 05, 2016
shaybebaby:

I am sending you this in solidarity, dispense as you wish on those needing it, heaven knows many abound. Would save you the hassle of trying to reason with them when we both know something else needs fixing fundamentally. grin grin
...another child abuser rears her head. All good, moral and healthy - in fact, virtuous - it if makes you happy though. GDT.

TV

8 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by shaybebaby(f): 11:20am On May 05, 2016
TV01:

...another child abuser rears her head. All good, moral and healthy - in fact, virtuous - it if makes you happy though. GDT.

TV

5 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 11:32am On May 05, 2016
shaybebaby:

You my friend, is not nice. grin

Thank you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TV01(m): 11:35am On May 05, 2016
freecocoa:
IThe only notion I care to correct, is the one on implying that woman are worthless, I leave it to you to twist, twist and keep twisting till you can't, all to prove your stupid point.
You quite clearly argue that women are not required to raise well-balanced children. If not, what worth do they have, other than as breeders. And if they are not required for this biological function for which they are uniquely equipped, why are they needed for anything? What could be
more basal to being female?

freecocoa:
If what you understand from my saying a child raised by two men can be loved and turn out right like her counterparts with a mum/dad, is that women are worthless, then I don't even see any reason why we should be talking, it would also mean that men are worthless because I agree that two women can be able to raise a well adjusted child too, at least you have shown us how I think women are the worthless ones, you should be proud of yourself.
Yes, you dismiss the unique value each sex brings to child raising, simply to justify two men being analogous to a natural family. If neither is essential, and biological relatedness is irrelevant, why not raise children in homes. Or do you need to see the tragic outcomes of children raised that way?

freecocoa:
I don't even know why you keep bothering, homosexuality has been here since time immemorial and isn't going anywhere obviously,
You see your life? reasoning and aptitude of close to zero. Who is arguing about when or where "homosexuality" has been around, how prevalent it is, or how long it will persist?

freecocoa:
children will be orphaned, people will adopt them (gays included), some children will lose either parent, people will use the services of a surrogate or sperm donor, the world will keep moving on, so what exactly is your point? If you have any, cos it's not like this post of yours will change all that.
So because some children will tragically lose a parent/parents, we should make that happen by design And we should wilfully throw children into any kind of domestic arrangement, just so long as it satisfies adult desires?

freecocoa:
And as for abuse, it doesn't happen because one isn't a biological parent of a child, it happens because people choose to be abusive, there is no proof anywhere that there's a gene that pushes people to abuse folks they aren't related to, so instead of trying to rope homosexuality into leading to abuse, you can use the energy you put into this epistle to preach kindness,
I linked non-relatedness to abuse, not homosexuality. Are you so irredeemably dim? Abuse is on average x6 more likely where one parent is not biologically related. Shaybebaby, please bear that in mind as you seek your personal happiness angry. Are you insistent that a non-biological parent is likely to be as invested in a child as a biological one? Gene for abuse? Are you bonkers lipsrsealed

freecocoa:
if we all had it in us, no one will abuse anyone, that is what humanity is all about but I don't expect someone like you who is happy about others burning in hell for simply disagreeing with your stance, to have any humanity in him, people should stay away from folks like you.
Where have I ever implied that people will burn in hell, or even stated that I believe in such a notion Your conscience dey pepper you abi grin

freecocoa:
My friend please leave me alone with my depravity, I am yet to understand how it affects you, na by force? This kind thing tire me o.
Stop preaching - and based on deceit - evil as good.

TV

4 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TV01(m): 11:44am On May 05, 2016
freecocoa:
I still maintain that you can't do anything about this situation so why do you want to burst an artery over it? I am totally useless yet you want to kill yourself on top my matter, you seem to waste so much time on this nuisance of a person,it's becoming suspicious especially since it doesn't make any sense that you keep quoting me and writing endless epistles, when it's already been established how much of a nuisance I am.
I am less concerned about you. After all, your pathetic existence is writ large on NL. Are you still trying to forcibly make a devout Christian marry you? GDT. I don't even give a toss about what you believe. But if you can come up onto the webz and campaign for something, be prepared to be challenged.

freecocoa:
You are not the one to decide what is right or wrong in the world(surely you must know this) , so Oga Mr TV tell us, what is really the issue here?
And you are? And if right or wrong are to be decided, by whom would that be .

freecocoa:
Your inability to understand simple things makes me question your cognitive abilities, how does saying that this girl girl can get to feel like people who have a mother, mean everyone who's never had nor lost their mum is grieving for nothing? Do you know you are incredibly stupid, it's almost shocking?
Be quiet, you haven't been able to answer one question without an appeal to emotion, and you are questioning my cognition?

freecocoa:
TV, honestly I never really paid attention to your posts till the day you quoted me and this is our second encounter, had I known you were this slow, I would never have replied you ever, you disappoint me.
Silence woman. You are a confirmed votary of mine, and I delight to disappoint the godless cool.

What would be materially different between 2 or 3 men being married and/or raising a little girl? Answer one question na. Please just one. At least 4 posters have asked a variety and all you have is "your humanity". GOOH.

TV

4 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by shaybebaby(f): 11:57am On May 05, 2016
freecocoa:
You my friend, is not nice. grin

Thank you. grin
What can I say? Some peeps bring out the evil in me.
cry cry

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 12:09pm On May 05, 2016
TV01:

You quite clearly argue that women are not required to raise well-balanced children. If not, what worth do they have, other than as breeders. And if they are not required for this biological function for which they are uniquely equipped, why are they needed for anything? What could be
more basal to being female?

Yes, you dismiss the unique value each sex brings to child raising, simply to justify two men being analogous to a natural family. If neither is essential, and biological relatedness is irrelevant, why not raise children in homes. Or do you need to see the tragic outcomes of children raised that way?

You see your life? reasoning and aptitude of close to zero. Who is arguing about when or where "homosexuality" has been around, how prevalent it is, or how long it will persist?

So because some children will tragically lose a parent/parents, we should make that happen by design And we should wilfully throw children into any kind of domestic arrangement, just so long as it satisfies adult desires?

I linked non-relatedness to abuse, not homosexuality. Are you so irredeemably dim? Abuse is on average x6 more likely where one parent is not biologically related. Shaybebaby, please bear that in mind as you seek your personal happiness angry. Are you insistent that a non-biological parent is likely to be as invested in a child as a biological one? Gene for abuse? Are you bonkers lipsrsealed

Where have I ever implied that people will burn in hell, or even stated that I believe in such a notion Your conscience dey pepper you abi grin

Stop preaching - and based on deceit - evil as good.

TV
However you choose to understand what I write is strictly your business especially since I really owe you no explanation so please, by all means, keep letting my posts give you sleepless nights, I already told you I can't be turned into one of those women you do the usual nonsense on here with.

You should know all too well by now that you cant make me not share my thoughts on any topic, but you can keep wasting your time, trying to achieve nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 12:32pm On May 05, 2016
TV01:

I am less concerned about you. After all, your pathetic existence is writ large on NL.Are you still trying to forcibly make a devout Christian marry you? GDT. I don't even give a toss about what you believe. But if you can come up onto the webz and campaign for something, be prepared to be challenged.

And you are? And if right or wrong are to be decided, by whom would that be .

Be quiet, you haven't been able to answer one question without an appeal to emotion, and you are questioning my cognition?

Silence woman. You are a confirmed votary of mine, and I delight to disappoint the godless cool.

What would be materially different between 2 or 3 men being married and/or raising a little girl? Answer one question na. Please just one. At least 4 posters have asked a variety and all you have is "your humanity". GOOH.

TV
Lol, @ emboldened, for someone who gives no feck, you seem to be too interested in my affairs. Now that is supposed to be an insult to my person o, just see a reasonable adult.

The beauty in all this is that I am able to decide whether to answer your questions or not and so far, I have chosen not to, it's driving you crazy I know but it's just something you have to live with.

Challenge me from now till eternity, it makes no difference, the only thing that will happen is you getting frustrated and calling me names, shey what I am saying is stupid, it's already been established, why still read it and quote me, or your life's mission is to cure my stupidity? which btw, has also been proven to be incurable, given how well and long you've known me on here, still you won't leave me alone, hmm, this kind not sending someone and not being able to leave them alone at the same time is not ordinary o.

Amadioha lewe kwanu' m biko.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TV01(m): 12:42pm On May 05, 2016
freecocoa:
The beauty in all this is that I am able to decide whether to answer your questions or not and so far, I have chosen not to,
No Free, you have no answers. Nothing, nada. If you had, you'd waste no time in putting a bullying, holier-than-thou, judgemental, censorious, over-sabi, ignorant moraliser & Christian fanatic in his place cool. You couldn't even deny the relationship allegation cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's getting pointless now, as toying with the "lifeless body" of your emotional and misplaced humanity, without any meaningful response to consider is boring. But the point has been made - aptly cool.

Ask nicely and I may provide some steer on your wretched relationship choices grin.

TV

5 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 12:54pm On May 05, 2016
TV01:

No Free, you have no answers. Nothing, nada. If you had, you'd waste no time in putting a bully, holier-than-thou, judgemental, censorious, over-sabi, ignorant moraliser & Christian fanatic in his place cool.

It's getting pointless now, as toying with the "lifeless body" of your emotional and misplaced humanity, without any meaningful response to consider is boring. But the point has been made - aptly cool.

Ask nicely and I may provide some steer on your wretched relationship choices grin.

TV
You truly are delusional to think you can bully me, the difference between you and I is that I know when to let go, as only a f00l will keep speaking to a deaf person.

If I consider you all those and realise you are set in your ways, why in satan's name will I waste my time trying to change that? Be whatever you want and I be what I choose is the point here.

You are too interested in my matters, I don't want that, just mind your business is all.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TV01(m): 12:56pm On May 05, 2016
freecocoa:
You truly are delusional to think you can bully me, the difference between you and I is that I know when to let go, as only a f00l will keep speaking to a deaf person.

If I consider you all those and realise you are set in your ways, why in satan's name will I waste my time trying to change that? Be whatever you want and I be what I choose is the point here.

You are too interested in my matters, I don't want that, just mind your business is all.

...go on Free please, na beg I dey beg you, wan qweshun..."do women bring anything unique and of value to raising children"? grin

TV

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by shaybebaby(f): 12:59pm On May 05, 2016
I sight with my very eyes someone desperately seeking validation despite being told that no one gives a rats @rse. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TV01(m): 1:02pm On May 05, 2016
shaybebaby:
I sight with my very eyes someone desperately seeking validation despite being told that no one gives a rats @rse. grin
Presumably you are seeking your local gaylord and his lover to hand your kid over too? After all, Free says you bring zilch to raising kids. Plus it would probably afford you more time to "pursue happiness" grin

TV

8 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by shaybebaby(f): 1:05pm On May 05, 2016
TV01:

Presumably you are seeking you local gaylord and his lover to hand your kid over too? After all, Free says you bring zilch to raising kids. Plus it would probably afford you more time to "pursue happiness" grin

TV
Did something squeak? *checking.....*

Still irrelevant. cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by KevinDein: 3:33pm On May 05, 2016
Shhitty

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by crackhaus: 5:43pm On May 05, 2016
freecocoa:
Oh! Please, I don't play games.

I don't see why how wouldn't understand that our differences is part of what makes us humans, if you teach her right, in the first place, having two dads doesn't make her less than a person with a mum and dad.

Unless you can tell us exactly what having a mother feels like, provide proof that everyone with a mother feels that way, and also prove that the girl will never experience that feeling, then you have no point.

Lol, she dey vex.. gringrin

I guess TV is right then.

...go on Free please, na beg I dey beg you, wan qweshun... "do women bring anything unique and of value to raising children"?
Your answer to this Freecocoa, should be a confident and unwaivering NO going by your slightly uncomfortable 'humanistic' posturing as revealed above grin

Indeed there's nothing unique a mother (woman) adds to the upbringing of her ward(s), thanks for your time. cool

[size=4pt]I'm starting to get this weird feeling you might have been raised by a single dad, or you had a mother and she wasn't really all that to you....going by your last reply to me of course, so please don't get antagonistic - just thinking out loud[/size]

Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by shaybebaby(f): 6:25pm On May 05, 2016
crackhaus:

Your answer to this Freecocoa, should be a confident and unwaivering NO going by your slightly uncomfortable 'humanistic' posturing as revealed above grin

Indeed there's nothing unique a mother (woman) adds to the upbringing of her ward(s), thanks for your time. cool

[size=4pt]I'm starting to get this weird feeling you might have been raised by a single dad, or you had a mother and she wasn't really all that to you....going by your last reply to me of course, so please don't get antagonistic - just thinking out loud[/size]

Cheers!
Everyone brings what is uniquely theirs to parenting. I am a woman and I can tell you that even though I share gender with other women, that does not mean we parent the same way.
Same for men, it depends on what you feel is important and that is what you impart on your kids.
Trust me on this, parenthood has less to do with what dangles or not between your legs and more to do with your heart. The only thing limiting anyone is their mind.

Ps, asides from boobies feeding, men can do everything else. Breastfeeding itself is a choice thing sef, when formula Dey. And if the woman has inverted nip nips where the baby cannot latch, no be bottle Wey papa fit use she go use?

And if na her papa raise her, I think he's done a fine job. I like the sound of the person she has become. And to prove you wrong, my father didn't raise me..died ages ago.

So here you are, two people with possibly different upbringing but to a large extent, share similar views.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 6:39pm On May 05, 2016
crackhaus:

Cheers!
You people sincerely amaze me with how you understand things.

The funniest bit is painting a picture to make it look like I'm putting women in a box and saying they have no value, if you understood that each individual is unique, you wouldn't be asking stupid questions in the first place, so why should I allow myself be dragged into whatever you lot have going? like awesomeness or the opposite of it, is gender specific.

The fact that you feel the need to constantly judge people based on your idea of morality, says a lot about you as a person, then you go and say not to be antagonistic afterwards, aren't you a model human? Crack I don't want to go down this road with you, so let's leave it the way it is.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 6:46pm On May 05, 2016
I said it before. When western politicians are all salvaging the morally right on the alter of political correctness, they take more steps closer to the falling apart of the society. If you are gay/lesbian, I see no reason why you should want a child. They should not be allowed to adopt too. Sooner than I expect, bestials and peadophiles will start campaigning for equal rights too. Nans3nse!
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Kimoni: 7:21pm On May 05, 2016
RoyalPriesthuud:
I said it before. When western politicians are all salvaging the morally right on the alter of political correctness, they take more steps closer to the falling apart of the society. If you are gay/lesbian, I see no reason why you should want a child. They should not be allowed to adopt too. Sooner than I expect, bestials and peadophiles will start campaigning for equal rights too. Nans3nse!

Lord have mercy!
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by joseph1832(m): 7:30pm On May 05, 2016
Kimoni:

Lord have mercy!
This is only the beginning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (41) (Reply)

Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy / 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.