Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,629 members, 7,847,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. (72775 Views)

Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle / Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man / A Surrogate Mother Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by cococandy(f): 4:55pm On May 06, 2016
Hey stop mixing the monikers up.

Freecocoa is not cococandy
lezz:
So you have inadvertently agreed that the notion of feminism is as baseless as mere assertions without truths!!! Thank you.

And since men and women aren't equal and will never be in equal in responsibility and leadership, why not save yourself the burden of proving the absurd.

Because you cococandy don't even want a man who is your equal!!!
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Marvel1206: 4:55pm On May 06, 2016
cococandy:

Thought as much grin

Hi
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by cococandy(f): 4:56pm On May 06, 2016
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Marvel1206: 4:58pm On May 06, 2016
cococandy:
hi

Can you pls reply my pm?
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 4:59pm On May 06, 2016
lezz:
So you have inadvertently agreed that the notion of feminism is as baseless as mere assertions without truths!!! Thank you.

And since men and women aren't equal and will never be in equal in responsibility and leadership, why not save yourself the burden of proving the absurd.

Because you cococandy don't even want a man who is your equal!!!
What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 4:59pm On May 06, 2016
cococandy:

Thought as much grin

Have you come to join hands with your friend against me or is freecocoa your alternate?
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by shaybebaby(f): 5:01pm On May 06, 2016
And mr black and white TV01,(no be HD ready 3d tv), counter the researches that I have posted for you to peruse whilst sh1tting yourself into gay parenthood and the laws of the land in which you are domiciled and come back to me.
When the argument has facts bolstered by research, no be Wikipedia oh but proper academic research that is reviewed by academic peers, this f00l then starts playing semantics.

When you fall afoul of the laws here, tell them at old Bailey say na bible law you Dey follow. Oloshious megalomaniac. cool

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 5:01pm On May 06, 2016
cococandy:

Thought as much grin

My question has been answered. You re distinct from freecocoa. And that means you have come to join hands with her.

But I'll let you pass. Now's not the time.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by cococandy(f): 5:02pm On May 06, 2016
Not joining things with anyone.
I've just been following the thread and your comment about gratitude seemed off.

Was wondering what special thing feminists aren't grateful for. And what gratitude has to do with the topic. if you could kindly explain.
postmann:

Have you come to join hands with your friend against me or is freecocoa your alternate?
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by cococandy(f): 5:04pm On May 06, 2016
postmann:

My question has been answered. You re distinct from freecocoa. And that means you have come to join hands with her.

But I'll let you pass. Now's not the time.

Don't let me pass. Just answer the question.
I wonder why you're on the defensive like this.
It's just a simple matter of clarifying what you mean in a short precise post.

Not like those long term-paper posts.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by cococandy(f): 5:06pm On May 06, 2016
Marvel1206:

Can you pls reply my pm?
If you'd kindly state what it's pertaining to.
I might.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 5:06pm On May 06, 2016
cococandy:
Not joining things with anyone.
I've just been following the thread and your comment about gratitude seemed off.

Was wondering what special thing feminists aren't grateful for. And what gratitude has to do with the topic. if you could kindly explain.

I would have. But freecocoa doesn't deserve to have my explanation. During the course of this thread, I might or in subsequent pertinent thread.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 5:08pm On May 06, 2016
cococandy:

Don't let me pass. Just answer the question.
I wonder why you're on the defensive like this.
It's just a simple matter of clarifying what you mean in a short precise post.

Not like those long term-paper posts.

When I say no, now is not the time, that's exactly what I mean. I'll answer that later.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TV01(m): 5:09pm On May 06, 2016
shaybebaby:

Reading your fairy tales has equipped you..with skills to make up fantasies in your head. grin grin, who needs reality eh? All you have to do is believe innit?
Firstly, the assumption that my son will cry for his daddy implies that he doesn't see his father. Judging by your own standards and what you are/would be like as a father? Tut!Tut!!! Revealing yourself now, shame.
2) you live in a cramped flat ( for you to be unable to picture anything else, your frame of reference is your reality) cool
3) you have no faith in your wife as a person because you imagine that is what she would do if she left your lame ass, parade a variety of men in front of your kids.( not that I would blame her, she would probably need the extra traffic to remove the horror of having had to fvck you from her mind). tongue
4) Your child would have to compete with the new person bexcuse they are insecure as a consequence of your ability to reassure them and make them feel secure in your love.

You really are repugnant as a person. If you want to know how it works with me out of genuine curiosity, I may oblige you but this reverse psychology of trying to do amebo stylishly ain't going to work.
Why on earth would I be interested in the travails of a pathetic single mum. And your son seeing his dad for a few hours every couple of weeks is not optimal.

All of a sudden I actually feel cut for the boy, and would hate to even imagine having that kind of relationship with my son. Not being with him night and day. Being there when he wakes up troubled at night, comforting him through childhood illnesses, and grudgingly letting him into our bed in the mornings

You can't ever replicate the kind of comfort and security he would have from an intact home with both his biological parents.

For his sake I sheath my sword, I pray he has really positive outcomes despite it all.

TV

14 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by cococandy(f): 5:12pm On May 06, 2016
postmann:

When I say no, now is not the time, that's exactly what I mean. I'll answer that later.
postmann:

I would have. But freecocoa doesn't deserve to have my explanation. During the course of this thread, I might or in subsequent pertinent thread.
Dodge ball. angry

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by virginboy1(m): 5:12pm On May 06, 2016
All this girls forming feminist mehnnn.

I don't really get. Is it that they don't need a man or they are jealous of men?

Moverever, who services their cookies?

No be same men?

Am out.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Marvel1206: 5:12pm On May 06, 2016
cococandy:

If you'd kindly state what it's pertaining to.
I might.

I actually need your help. Kindly reply you won't regret it.. Check my signature for the clue
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 5:16pm On May 06, 2016
postmann:

Ogbeni stop spamming my mentions.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 5:23pm On May 06, 2016
freecocoa:
Ogbeni stop spamming my mentions.

grin grin grin
I thought we are done? My tank hasn't even gone one-tenth. And what's Ogbeni, by the way? You sound crude.
You must be used to street fighting. grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 5:27pm On May 06, 2016
postmann:

grin grin grin
I thought we are done? My tank hasn't even gone one-tenth. And what's Ogbeni, by the way? You sound crude.
You must be used to street fighting. grin
I actually am, so best be careful.

You and I never had anything to be done with in the first place, hence, stop mentioning me.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 06, 2016
cococandy:
undecided undecided

Because they are men, they must rape their child? How dumb Will the female adoptive parents also be prone to such suspicion of being capable of raping their adoptive sons? Jeez.

very very dumb in fact.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by shaybebaby(f): 5:30pm On May 06, 2016
TV01:

Why on earth would I be interested in the travails of a pathetic single mum. And your son seeing his dad for a few hours every couple of weeks is not optimal.

All of a sudden I actually feel cut for the boy, and would hate to even imagine having that kind of relationship with my son. Not being with him night and day. Being there when he wakes up troubled at night, comforting him through childhood illnesses, and grudgingly letting him into our bed in the mornings

You can't ever replicate the kind of comfort and security he would have from an intact home with both his biological parents.

For his sake I sheath my sword, I pray he has really positive outcomes despite it all.

TV
Ode, save it. He doesn't need it..I dare say with a person like you, your child needs the sympathy so save it for him.
Who talk say it's only biological parents that can give love.
When faced with reason and facts, you lost the lecturing tone and now trying the emotional angle, person with a hunk of meat where his heart should be. undecided

Now you have changed it to a few hours a week, lol. Groping in the dark eh? Is that the most you have to spare your child as a father?

4 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by shaybebaby(f): 5:33pm On May 06, 2016
TV01:

TV
And don't sheath the sword, c'mon I'm ready to play.
Wankstain, don't run away and act like you are doing anyone any favours.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 5:34pm On May 06, 2016
cococandy:

Dodge ball. angry

I think your curiosity is genuine. Well, lemme give you a tip of what I meant by feminists have little sense of gratitude.

For every civilization that survived; for every village boundary that exists; for every culture and freedom that persists have been paid for and sustained by the blood of men. Men who fought and lost their lives to ward off tyrants that their generation and lineage will survive. And now that there is relative peace, some greedy, ungrateful thieves who call themselves feminists, who didn't have a sense of history to know on what foundation stood this peace are claiming equality and spewing gender trash.
But should Cameroon invade Nigeria now, it is the men that will answer the call to duty to preserve their father's land from aggression while the feminists will sit back and wait for a time of peace to spew some gender trash.

Now you've been served.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 5:44pm On May 06, 2016
freecocoa:
I actually am, so best be careful.

You and I never had anything to be done with in the first place, hence, stop mentioning me.

As we type on, your letters are making a perfect picture of your true values and personality.

For some feminists, there's this this disorder and illusion of being a man trapped in a woman's body. This type of feminists believe they can engage a man even in physical combat. You sound like that type.

We live in the age of pretence where physical might bows to mental prowess, but should we engage in the former, you'd need an expert surgeon to reconstruct your battered face.

Wherever you lost your feminity, retrace your steps and see if you could find it back. When you do, you'll know happiness.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 5:47pm On May 06, 2016
postmann:

As we type on, your letters are making a perfect picture of your true values and personality.

For some feminists, there's this this disorder and illusion of being a man trapped in a woman's body. This type of feminists believe they can engage a man even in physical combat. You sound like that type.

We live in the age of pretence where physical might bows to mental prowess, but should we engage in the former, you'd need an expert surgeon to reconstruct your battered face.

Wherever you lost your feminity, retrace your steps and see if you could find it back. When you do, you'll know happiness.
I swear it niggah, you have zero intelligence, zero.

7 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 6:15pm On May 06, 2016
freecocoa:
I swear it niggah, you have zero intelligence, zero.

grin grin grin
The true definition of a dumbo, is a woman who rejects her gender identity. A woman who failed to separate TV programmes and fictional novels from reality. You have replaced your mother's sound advice for Western movies, Angelina and Co have exchanged your poorly guarded soul for their vain purpose. You're just another African casualty of Westernised brainwashing.

Though you live in the 21st century, your mental development is trapped in the pre-historical era of Eve. By greed and lust, you've been shortchanged.

When you're open to every new concept and you see your gender as a hindrance to your ambition, then you're nothing but a man-eater, an angry woman full of self hate.

The real women are in their homes, having sweet pillow fights with their men and enjoying the warmth of a nice family, but you're one restless strom driven from its main target and you roam endlessly looking for another excuse why it is the fault of man.
grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 6:42pm On May 06, 2016
postmann:

grin grin grin
The true definition of a dumbo, is a woman who rejects her gender identity. A woman who failed to separate TV programmes and fictional novels from reality. You have replaced your mother's sound advice for Western movies, Angelina and Co have exchanged your poorly guaded soul for their vain purpose. You're just another African casualty of Westernised brainwashing.

Though you live in the 21st century, your mental development is trapped in the pre-historical era of Eve. By greed and lust, you've been shortchanged.

When you're open to every new concept and you see your gender as a hindrance to your ambition, then you're nothing but a man-eater, an angry woman full of self hate.

[b]The real women[/b]are in their homes, having sweet pillow fights with their men and enjoying the warmth of a nice family, but you're one restless strom driven from its main target and you roam endlessly looking for another excuse why it is the fault of man.
grin grin grin
The sheer 'ludicrousness' of it all.

Since you know this, what are you doing arguing with me? Are you trying to change me into a real woman? Its been proven beyond all reasonable doubt that I can never be real, just what is the point?

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 6:49pm On May 06, 2016
freecocoa:
The sheer 'ludictousness' of it all.

Since you know this, what are you doing arguing with me? Are you trying to change me into a real woman? Its been proven beyond all reasonable doubt that I can never be real, just what is the point?

There's hope in trying. Even if not for your sake, but for the sake of others that may come across you in person or the write up you left here, that they may stand firm and resist the evil storm that took you off. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 6:56pm On May 06, 2016
postmann:

There's hope in trying. Even if not for your sake, but for the sake of others that may come across you in person or the write up you left here, that they may stand firm and resist the evil storm that took you off. grin
Okay, you are doing a wonderful job so far, although I'd like to think that, if your version was what is 'good', then evil should not triumph over it.

So far, it seems evil is winning and all you can do is sit there and type what you do, okay na.

5 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 7:04pm On May 06, 2016
freecocoa:
Okay, you are doing a wonderful job so far, although I'd like to think that, if your version was what is 'good', then evil should not triumph over it.

So far, it seems evil is winning and all you can do is sit there and type what you do, okay na.

The few that would see the light and embrace it is worth all the troubles. Quality isn't about numbers. It's about uniqueness and standing out positively different. Never going with the crowd who always are swayed by every new fad.

Now the question been asked in the climes where feminism has gained momentum is; was it all worth it? At what cost?

grin grin grin
You don't cheat nature without paying a terrible price. I've never seen a feminist whose life isn't plagued by bitterness and grudges.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by cococandy(f): 7:06pm On May 06, 2016
Oh I see what you mean.

Well who caused these wars to start with?
You can't start wars and expect us to be grateful you fought them. (Not that we aren't.)

But on what leg will men stand on to accuse us of ingratitude for the wars they fought when most of the wars were caused by their greed,covetousness and lust for power, other men's lands/property and wives. On this your point, I think men owe the world an apology for most of the wars ever fought.

It's the height of conceit to think that we owe you guys gratitude for them.

Even though we are because we are nice like that.

My opinion

postmann:

I think your curiosity is genuine. Well, lemme give you a tip of what I meant by feminists have little sense of gratitude.

For every civilization that survived; for every village boundary that exists; for every culture and freedom that persists have been paid for and sustained by the blood of men. Men who fought and lost their lives to ward off tyrants that their generation and lineage will survive. And now that there is relative peace, some greedy, ungrateful thieves who call themselves feminists, who didn't have a sense of history to know on what foundation stood this peace are claiming equality and spewing gender trash.
But should Cameroon invade Nigeria now, it is the men that will answer the call to duty to preserve their father's land from aggression while the feminists will sit back and wait for a time of peace to spew some gender trash.

Now you've been served.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (41) (Reply)

Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! / When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.