Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,536 members, 7,865,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:09 PM

Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. (73210 Views)

Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle / Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man / A Surrogate Mother Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 07, 2016
nasha1:

oh okay because i read where they said you were the same person.

if Buhari caught the flu tomorrow, they would find a way to blame it on me. it's what petty men do.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by joseph1832(m): 1:51pm On May 07, 2016
... ^^^ LMFAO!!!. Someone whom I love, have this written on her signature, I read thus: "one would be regarded as sh1t when one looks and act like sh1t, and sh1t, knows no class".

Oh how I love that individual! Muah!.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 2:12pm On May 07, 2016
postmann:

I never said I was married now, did I? It is common knowledge that the black rod is biggest in the racial profiling. The far east Asians (Chinese, Japanese, Koreans and Vietnamese )come last.

There's a 30 naira candle stick, alright. If you pray midnight prayers, that's the recommended one. It's 2 times the size of the 10 or 20 naira one.

Mr Postmann you're married. I first came across your username on a thread where you were giving some very salient advice to married couples and you used your marriage as a reference point. grin

The penile profiling used one or two blackmen in their measurements, and thus, a myth was born. I reiterate that the average blackmen has an average penile organ

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 2:14pm On May 07, 2016
Ishilove:

Mr Postmann you're married. I first came across your username on a thread where you were giving some very salient advice to married couples and you used your marriage as a reference point. grin

The penile profiling used one or two blackmen in their measurements, and thus, a myth was born. I reiterate that the average blackmen has an average penile organ

You better post a link to prove that.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 2:18pm On May 07, 2016
postmann:

You better post a link to proof that.
Hokay wait lemme find it. I'm not in the habit of going through users post history, but since you insist I must oblige you wink
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 2:19pm On May 07, 2016
Ishilove:

That's not true! The average black man is narrow hipped, narrower than the average white dude. The narrow the hip of a man, the greater the chances that his his dick may grow an inch longer. Whitemen have wider hips than black men on the average.

Look, the whiteman has come up with many false theories why his dick is shorter and why he performs poorly in bed.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 2:22pm On May 07, 2016
postmann:

That's not true! The average black man is narrow hipped, narrower than the average white dude. The narrow the hip of a man, the greater the chances that his his dick may grow an inch longer. Whitemen have wider hips than black men on the average.

Look, the whiteman has come up with many false theories why his dick is shorter and why he performs poorly in bed.
My dear, I agree. I heard that we should fear guys with slim waists, bent backs and narrow hips because what they have down below is like fuel tanker. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 2:22pm On May 07, 2016
Ishilove:

Hokay wait lemme find it. I'm not in the habit of going through users post history, but since you insist I must oblige you wink

I'm waiting. But whatever you may bring up from your findings doesn't change the single status of _postmann even though he's far from searching.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by joseph1832(m): 2:25pm On May 07, 2016
Ishilove and postmann, are we talking about dicks here, or what? grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 2:27pm On May 07, 2016
joseph1832:

grin grin grin
What else does it look like? We are still firmly on the tracks of all moral and religious dictates.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 2:29pm On May 07, 2016
joseph1832:
Yep, deeks grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 2:32pm On May 07, 2016
postmann:

I'm waiting. But whatever you may bring up from your findings doesn't change the single status of _postmann even though he's far from searching.
I gif up. I do not have the energy to go through thousands of posts, but the few I've read has convinced me that I have you mistaken you someone else.

The poster I was referring to is a gentleman in speech, something which, from my brief perusal of your highly entertaining comments, you are clearly not cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by joseph1832(m): 2:33pm On May 07, 2016
Ishilove:

Yep, deeks grin
Hmm. Don't you guys think its one sided discussing dicks and not discussing pooosaaaay? grin now that's ma thang, I just loooveee poooossaaaaaayyyyy wink

Nature's best gift to man. grin
postmann:

grin grin grin
What else does it look like? We are still firmly on the tracks of all moral and religious dictates.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 2:34pm On May 07, 2016
Ishilove:

Yep, deeks grin

I'm still waiting on that post of mine that tacitly or saliently depicts me as married. cheesy
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 2:34pm On May 07, 2016
postmann:

You better post a link to prove that.
You've edited it grin grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 2:36pm On May 07, 2016
joseph1832:
Hmm. Don't you guys think its one sided discussing dicks and not discussing pooosaaaay? grin now that's ma thang, I just loooveee poooossaaaaaayyyyy wink

Nature's best gift to man. grin
The subject of the OP is two deeked human beings living as man and 'wife' and raising an innocent baby girl, so naturally, the convo will revolve around deeks

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 2:36pm On May 07, 2016
Ishilove:

You've edited it grin grin

I don't know how you arrived at that conclusion. But summon your powers now and do a tech search if I edited anything. I've not left this thread.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 2:37pm On May 07, 2016
postmann:

I don't know how you arrived at that conclusion. But summon your powers now and do a tech search if I edited anything. I've not left this thread.

Master of denial cheesy

Lmaaaao! You initially wrote 'proof'
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 2:38pm On May 07, 2016
postmann:

I'm still waiting on that post of mine that tacitly or saliently depicts me as married. cheesy
I've replied sir. Scroll up pleax, or scroll through your comments
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 2:43pm On May 07, 2016
Ishilove:

I gif up. I do not have the energy to go through thousands of posts, but the few I've read has convinced me that I have you mistaken you someone else.

The poster I was referring to is a gentleman in speech, something which, from my brief perusal of your highly entertaining comments, has shown me you are clearly not cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin
There are few women I've come across on this forum who are worthy of true intellectual discourse. Those whose hormones are firmly within their control. Few women who will not colour their statement with emotional and hormonal discharge.

With women, I try to be brief as possible depending on her attitude in holding off being rude or emotional.
grin grin grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by joseph1832(m): 2:43pm On May 07, 2016
Ishilove:

The subject of the OP is two deeked human beings living as man and 'wife' and raising an innocent baby girl, so naturally, the convo will revolve around deeks
cry cry cry
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 2:45pm On May 07, 2016
Ishilove:

Master of denial cheesy

Lmaaaao! You initially wrote 'proof'

grin grin grin
Oh, that! Sure I did write "proof" initially. I had no idea that was what you were referring.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 2:46pm On May 07, 2016
postmann:

grin grin grin
There are few women I've come across on this forum who are worthy of true intellectual discourse. Those whose hormones are firmly within their control. Few women who will not colour their statement with emotional and hormonal discharge.

With women, I try to be brief as possible depending on her attitude in holding off being rude or emotional.
grin grin grin
Women are emotional beings. That's how the good Lord made us. You sir, need Jesus smiley
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 2:47pm On May 07, 2016
postmann:

grin grin grin
Oh, that! Sure I did write "proof" initially. I had no idea that was what you were referring.
My eyes no dey miss that kain ibon grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 2:48pm On May 07, 2016
joseph1832:
cry cry cry
Sorry love, another time smiley
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by shaybebaby(f): 2:50pm On May 07, 2016
postmann:

I wonder how cheap he must have seen you. Since you worship the whites and believe them to be gods and owners of civilisation and technology and even religion.

You must have offered your dignity and pvssy the very first minute you crossed his path?

Did he tell you you smell down there the very first day you opened your unwashed canal of a vagina before him? grin grin grin

How long did it take him to brush you up even to this level of mental subjectivity you're still in? You have been one primitive, timid and unexposed African before you ventured out of this shores.

And the first day he bleeded you, you must have put a call across home, calling the other _retards you left back at home, telling them;

"Oh girl, you know say as me and you dey talk so, Oyinbo f**k me yesterday?" Babe, I dey tell you say na onyibo dey f**k me grin grin grin

A mental slave is the worst form of slavery. You're one big fool who thinks f**king a white pig gives you an edge or advantage.

Come back home and be deflowered once again. Your man is a coldblooded effeminate. I'll arrange for a naija mechanic boy, who will pummel all your frustration and delusions out of you.

Postmann be like... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 2:53pm On May 07, 2016
Ishilove:

My eyes no dey miss that kain ibon grin

I know you don't.
Ishilove:

Women are emotional beings. That's how the good Lord made us. You sir, need Jesus smiley

What makes you think I don't have HIM?
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 2:58pm On May 07, 2016
postmann:

I know you don't.

What makes you think I don't have HIM?
Ahn ahn, so someone cannot play with you again? angry

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by shaybebaby(f): 2:59pm On May 07, 2016
firstEVA:
Shaybebaby has entered one chance grin

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 3:00pm On May 07, 2016
shaybebaby:

Postmann be like... grin grin grin grin
Nairalanders no go kee person

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 3:01pm On May 07, 2016
shaybebaby:

Postman.n be like... grin grin grin grin
Was this supposed to be some come back?
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 3:04pm On May 07, 2016
joseph1832:
Now this sound like Mission Impossible. Lol. grin

At the emboldened, you and I know that's a lie. wink grin
Joseph, stop misleading Nairalanders grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (41) (Reply)

Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) / Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.