Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. (72107 Views)

Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle / Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man / A Surrogate Mother Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 6:58pm On May 01, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Was there a handbook passed down on how to have sex to any human?

Please don't make a fuss about sex,sex is sex,you don't need to glorify it with diction to show your distaste towards homosexuality.Consenting humans have a right to have sex as they please.

If the man desires to fvck the armpits of his lady lover or wife,it is his absolute prerogative as long as the partner accepts and they are both comfortable in their skins to do as they please and that should be no one's business.
I hope the next time Emir Sanusi decides to marry another 18 year old wife, people like you will not come spouting useless words.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2016
Mindfulness:

ROFL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am female. kiss kiss kiss
That's nice to know. smiley
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by ValerianSteel(m): 7:15pm On May 01, 2016
JoeBlocks:
I hope the next time Emir Sanusi decides to marry another 18 year old wife, people like you will not come spouting useless words.
Why are you digressing?I believe we are talking about consensual sex between two adults and why sex shouldn't be glorified as some rare privilege attainable only by heterosexuals.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 7:20pm On May 01, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Why are you digressing?I believe we are talking about consensual sex between two adults and why sex shouldn't be glorified as some rare privilege attainable only by heterosexuals.
Who is talking about sex alone with you? Did you see sex alone in the post you quoted?

Abeg shift.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by pickabeau1: 7:21pm On May 01, 2016
Damn

The gay lobby is strong

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by crackhaus: 7:29pm On May 01, 2016
JoeBlocks:

We must be very careful about the things we're open to. Being open can have disastrous consequences... A man who opens his mind to anything, will find out that anything can take over his mind.

So, sometimes, being open is cool, sometimes its not, that's why we must allow reason and logic to be our guide.

I'll say open mindedness was one of the reason that help the spread of homosexuality.

Cc: crackhaus
Dude I'm not open to it in the sense that I suddenly feel some love for homosexuals, I genuinely rested my case because she delivered her argument in a way I've never read from anyone on NL who supports homosexuals... Trust me, I know what I'm saying typing. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by crackhaus: 7:32pm On May 01, 2016
Mindfulness:

I hope you had a nice evening.

You two have my RESPECT!
Sure did.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by crackhaus: 7:40pm On May 01, 2016
Mindfulness:

There is nothing to discuss here. People should be free to practice polygamy if that is their choice. My two cents.
Atta girl!

Now this is all I needed you Freecocoa to admit, instead you kept telling me about fairness and what-nots.
Polygamy doesn't hurt anyone anymore than homosexuality does. Any arguments against polygamy from a woman is most certainly premeditated on the fact that she's female and will feel cheated in that arrangement...SIMPLE!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 8:06pm On May 01, 2016
TV01:

No Free, it's right here on the interwebz grin.

You made a number of assertions, amongst which was - "paraphrasing" - the relationship between two men had to be recognised by law as a marriage (if they so desired).

I simply asked what is the material difference between say, two 30 year old men wanting marriage, and three 30 year old men, that the law should recognise one and not the other? To which you could only bluster on about fairness, safety, coercion and the like - as if the law ever concerns itself with the individual dynamics of peoples relationships - after you yourself asserting the basis was adult, consensual?

I also asked a few other questions, inter-alia, why is the number 2 essential to defining a relationship as marriage, why has it universally and historically been the union of a male and female. None of which you could summon up much more than emotional based bluster in response.

When engaging someone who gives you "gimmes", which you can deal with effortlessly your kung-fu is on full display cheesy. When asked a few, not to hard questions, you resort to claiming the high ground, with trite calls to keep it classy and the like tongue.

There was a time I questioned if your godlessness predicated your "dumb twattery" or vice-versa? But it's clear, that you and your co-horts campaigning for homosexualism, feminism, divorce, abortion etc. are almost certainly suffering the delusion that precedes judgement. Clearly evidenced by your stridently arguing for something you can't even explain, and campaigning with an ideology you don't understand.

Wings have grown in my absence, I return with clipers in addition to my hose.

I remain NL' foremost marriage advocate, femnivore and swatter of dumb twats.

Be annoyed....be very annoyed cool

TV

Romans 1:28 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.

24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality,[c] wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving,[d] unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

I don't know if you've noticed, I don't really have time for things like this, I have never really seen the need to prove any point to you or anyone, especially when there's this undertone, you don't have any right whatsoever to judge me or even ask me questions and expect an answer if you can't be civil, so the bullsh1t you have up there, is what it is, bullsh1t.

You talk like someone made you a judge of everything, who are you to think you know everything, whatever we talk about here today remains our opinions, it's not a contest between you and I, so I don't understand the chest beating like you just won some sort of trophy, your opinion is what it is, you are here shouting, the world is out there celebrating hömosexuality and letting go of polygamy, so what point are you really trying to prove? Dude I don't have no business with you, don't talk smack to me, If this is one of those things where people go back and forth with each other in this section trying to prove asinine points, do well to look elsewhere, I don't have time for rubbish, I'd like to think that as a supposed intelligent adult, you should know when to agree to disagree, please, I don't argue to deride people, it's not a must that someone will see things your way, it's not going to happen(not to me) especially when you are all condescending about it, you have no authority over me, so I can choose to believe and support whatever I want, think whatever you want of me, while I live my life', everybody wins, because it's not like I'm going to start treating you any differently after this encounter, if anything, I will only ignore you if you continue with this pattern of addressing me, I try to respect people who I consider elders but an elder should also respect himself, so please if you can't stomach the thought of me being a liberal person, keep an open mind and have a conversation, debate or whatever, ignore me, I have as much right as you to post whatever I want on this board, if you can't ignore me, be civil when you disagree, if I ignore you, it's not because I can't try to reason with you, it's because you are being a jerk and I don't entertain such, please make everybody respect theirself.

7 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 8:18pm On May 01, 2016
crackhaus:

Atta girl!

Now this is all I needed you Freecocoa to admit, instead you kept telling me about fairness and what-nots.
Polygamy doesn't hurt anyone anymore than homosexuality does. Any arguments against polygamy from a woman is most certainly premeditated on the fact that she's female and will feel cheated in that arrangement...SIMPLE!
I never said nobody shouldn't practice polygamy, I said it should not be encouraged, if a woman is thinking of being cheated in a polygamous marriage, is that not a valid feeling? Are you going to sincerely say you will be happy to share a woman you love?

The reason I say leave hömosexuality in comparison with polygamy, does anyone feel cheated by people being gay?

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2016
freecocoa:
I never said nobody shouldn't practice polygamy, I said it should not be encouraged, if a woman is thinking of being cheated in a polygamous marriage, is that not a valid feeling? Are you going to sincerely say you will be happy to share a woman you love?

The reason I say leave hömosexuality in comparison with polygamy, does anyone feel cheated by people being gay?
How many women in polygamous marriage have come crying that they're being cheated on by their husband, with another wife?
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by ValerianSteel(m): 8:52pm On May 01, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Who is talking about sex alone with you? Did you see sex alone in the post you quoted?

Abeg shift.
Your post which clearly talked about sex which I chose to particularly address.

. It messes with ones ability to discern the
conventional way for one to have sex.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Your post which clearly talked about sex which I chose to particularly address.

And you chose to ignore the other one because you feel you'd have more stronger points to refute my submission right?
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by ValerianSteel(m): 9:40pm On May 01, 2016
JoeBlocks:
And you chose to ignore the other one because you feel you'd have more stronger points to refute my submission right?

Yes I choose to address a misconception which you were rightly peddling as truth.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 9:42pm On May 01, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Yes I choose to address a misconception which you were rightly peddling as truth.
And what is the misconception?
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by ValerianSteel(m): 9:46pm On May 01, 2016
JoeBlocks:
And what is the misconception?
You claimed there's a conventional way to have sex.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 9:56pm On May 01, 2016
ValerianSteel:
You claimed there's a conventional way to have sex.
Of course there is. Tell me, is your nose designed to emit feces? Nope!. Was the female reproductive organ designed to emit catarrh? Nope! Was your penis designed to emit sweat? Nope.

So bro, there is a conventional way to have sex as passed down to us by mother nature, who designed the penis to fit into the vagina, not the anus, neither did she designed the vagina to be stimulated by another vagina or a plastic dick.

But, I'm sure you know we humans like to improvise. grin

5 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by ValerianSteel(m): 10:43pm On May 01, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Of course there is. Tell me, is your nose designed to emit feces? Nope!. Was the female reproductive organ designed to emit catarrh? Nope! Was your penis designed to emit sweat? Nope.

So bro, there is a conventional way to have sex as passed down to us by mother nature, who designed the penis to fit into the vagina, not the anus, neither did she designed the vagina to be stimulated by another vagina or a plastic dick.

But, I'm sure you know we humans like to improvise. grin
Your reply sums up the argument.

When next you have sex please just lay still in bed and have the woman mount your penis undecided While at it do not touch her b**bs or a** or even give her a kiss.

That way you'll have a conventional sex.

Don't you think your hands or mouth being creative on the woman's body is a flaw to your conventional sex theory,like you said,that would also be termed as improvisation undecided

5 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 11:06pm On May 01, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Your reply sums up the argument.

When next you have sex please just lay still in bed and have the woman mount your penis undecided While at it do not touch her b**bs or a** or even give her a kiss.

That way you'll have a conventional sex.

Don't you think your hands or mouth being creative on the woman's body is a flaw to your conventional sex theory,like you said,that would also be termed as improvisation undecided
Dude, stop twisting and twisting in other to make counter arguments. Frolicking and necking are still allowed in sex. I'm sure you know when we talk of sex, we talk of penetrative sex, that is, the dick inside the vagina, that's conventional sex.

I'm sure you don't know there are some men who don't even kiss their wives or suck their wives boobs, all they do is just enter and exist.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by ValerianSteel(m): 11:27pm On May 01, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Dude, stop twisting and twisting in other to make counter arguments. Frolicking and necking are still allowed in sex. I'm sure you know when we talk of sex, we talk of penetrative sex, that is, the dick inside the vagina, that's conventional sex.

I'm sure you don't know there are some men who don't even kiss their wives or suck their wives boobs, all they do is just enter and exist.
It's your logic that needs reconditioning.It's very twisted and very contradictory.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 11:34pm On May 01, 2016
ValerianSteel:
It's your logic that needs reconditioning.It's very twisted and very contradictory.
LMFAO. Yea right. I believe your fore fathers and ancestors frolicked, necked, and performed blowjobs_ right?

Don't blame me if you can't take a superior point dude, don't hide under shenanigans.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by obontami: 3:18pm On May 02, 2016
JoeBlocks:
How many women in polygamous marriage have come crying that they're being cheated on by their husband, with another wife?

You joseph1832 ??
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by joseph1832(m): 7:39pm On May 02, 2016
obontami:

You joseph 1832 ??
LOL. Who else know say you like big booty hoe. grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by obontami: 7:53pm On May 02, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. Who else know say you like big booty hoe. grin

grin grin grin

Sup brov ?? hope all is well

I hardly see u around these days

Wan gwan
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by joseph1832(m): 8:44pm On May 02, 2016
obontami:

grin grin grin

Sup brov ?? hope all is well

I hardly see u around these days

Wan gwan
Nothing much bruv. Just hustling and hustling, and of course, giving em girls a god time. Lol. grin

How your end?
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by obontami: 9:38pm On May 02, 2016
joseph1832:
Nothing much bruv. Just hustling and hustling, and of course, giving em girls a god time. Lol. grin

How your end?

Yeah my brother, one got to work in order to make the cheddar flow and get laid seriously grin

My brother my end is cool here just chilling
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by joseph1832(m): 11:06pm On May 02, 2016
obontami:

Yeah my brother, one got to work in order to make the cheddar flow and get laid seriously grin

My brother my end is cool here just chilling
That's the spirit bruv. Keep it up.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 3:24am On May 03, 2016
AlphaDex:

I call them dancing leaves under the soft sway of the harmattan breeze.

Their loose moral inclusivism is the new intellectual acceptable code of moral conducts.

Damned sheep!
These are people carried away by every fad and trend of the time.

And their justification for adherence is tolerance.

Intellectual spongers!

How poetic.

Nothing in this world should surprise you again. Is it a wonder children these days are growing up more twisted and perverted than previous generations?

I thought nothing could surprise me until I saw an article where in.cest is being called Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA). They keep coming up with fancy names for their abominable perversions.

Countries world over are now embracing homosexuality. Columbia last week legalised gay marriage (gay and marriage shouldn't even be in the same sentence. God will not be mocked and their judgement shall come swiftly and terribly). A child brought up by gay partners will grow up with a very warped sense of what love and marriage is all about.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 4:00am On May 03, 2016
BIBLEbashers at the ready grin grin grin grin

#EQUALITY for ALL.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by AlphaDex: 7:16am On May 03, 2016
Ishilove:

How poetic.

Nothing in this world should surprise you again. Is it a wonder children these days are growing up more twisted and perverted than previous generations?

I thought nothing could surprise me until I saw an article where in.cest is being called Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA). They keep coming up with fancy names for their abominable perversions.

Countries world over are now embracing homosexuality. Columbia last week legalised gay marriage (gay and marriage shouldn't even be in the same sentence. God will not be mocked and their judgement shall come swiftly and terribly). A child brought up by gay partners will grow up with a very warped sense of what love and marriage is all about.

"Genetic sexual attraction"? What a fancy term for a nauseating taboo , in like manner gay was meant to replace homosexual.

But I do find it worrisome the readiness our diasporan brothers and sisters endorse same sex marriage and other deviant forms of conventional relationships.

I cannot tell if their crusade was borne by the need to fit into their host community who provides and dictates their economic atmosphere, or the need to appear learned and morally progressiveprogressive to their brothers back home.

It's more than coincidence that the frontmost advocates of same sex marriage here are all domiciled abroad.

But not to fear, countries are resisting it, Italy being a prominent country in the West that has a strong anti-gay protest group.

But the true irony is that even in the West, being gay is still considered social and sexual maladaptation, but it's been tolerated for the need to be perceived as morally sophisticated. Of course CNN and BBC will have you believe otherwise.

I always love the harsh tag

#GaysNeedHelpNotPromotion

6 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 2:33pm On May 03, 2016
Ishilove:

How poetic.

Since you believe God shall not be mocked and a terrible fate awaits people who have no issues with hömosexuality, why not just live and let live? After all, it is they that would suffer a supposed terrible fate.

Ishi beibe, stop judging, even your bible said so.tongue

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 5:03pm On May 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Since you believe God shall not be mocked and a terrible fate awaits people who have no issues with hömosexuality, why not just live and let live? After all, it is they that would suffer a supposed terrible fate.

Ishi beibe, stop judging, even your bible said so.tongue
My sister, let us call a spade a spade. When something is bad, let us not couch it in political correctness and self deception

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (41) (Reply)

Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Undetected Sickle Celler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.