Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. (72126 Views)

Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle / Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man / A Surrogate Mother Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 7:26am On May 01, 2016
JoeBlocks:
You misunderstood me. I never said gays were responsible for where we are today. I only implied that open mindedness is among the reason why homosexuality invaded Nigeria.

All this, "I was born this way" bullshit doesn't even come to it.

Homo.sexuality has always been here. It is just becoming more visible now and I don't see how it is a problem or anyone's business. Does it hurt or harm anyone?

4 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 7:38am On May 01, 2016
Mindfulness:

Homo.sexuality has always been here. It is just becoming more visible now and I don't see how it is a problem or anyone's business. Does it hurt or harm anyone?
Nope. I doesn't. But if it has always been here, I believe back then something would have been done about it.

The thing is not whether homosexuality has harmed anyone, but what homosexuality tends to do to a person's mind. So, if you don't sEe it as a problem or anyone's business, you should ask why the West made it their business to criminalize polygamy.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TheDarknight: 8:07am On May 01, 2016
Mindfulness:

Homosexuality has always been with us, true, as an isolated form of behaviour that was accepted and acknowledged for its absurdity.

In recent times the West have been pushing for it to be seen as a normal code of human conduct, nay with bullying and threats. Today it has reached the cancerous stages of same sex marriage which is one of the reason why it's everyone's business.

In all fairness, gays need help, if the West have invested 1/3 of the time and resources in radical therapy for helping gays it would have yielded for fruits instead of animosity.

The point of this thread-- gay couples preying on children is sickening and thoughtless.

Russia has since criminalised gay couples from adoption,

That's the way to go.

**** check my signature and vote, ma'am****

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 11:43am On May 01, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Nope. I doesn't. But if it has always been here, I believe back then something would have been done about it.

The thing is not whether homosexuality has harmed anyone, but what homosexuality tends to do to a person's mind. So, if you don't sEe it as a problem or anyone's business, you should ask why the West made it their business to criminalize polygamy.

1. What does homose.xuality do to a person's mind?
2. Are we discussing ho.mosexuality or polygamy?

4 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by shaybebaby(f): 11:47am On May 01, 2016
JoeBlocks:

JoeBlocks, I would like to say that whilst polygamy is illegal here in the UK ( the country I am familiar with) their laws still acknowledges it somewhat. How?, I imagine you are thinking.

You cannot get married to more than one wife in UK under English laws, that much is certain. But the state recognises that outside of the UK, customary laws in such places permit the practice.

If you get married in such a place under their customary laws and it is recognised as such, the UK will accept in their country that under the customary laws in your country, you have more than one wife.

So in that case, let's say you want to bring a spouse to the UK and you have more than one under the laws of where you are emigrating from, they are allowed to join you.

However once in the UK, under their laws if disputes were to arise, their rules would only apply to the one spouse you are legally married to. The others, have no legal standing because their laws does not cater to such. They would need to return to the place where the customary laws apply to resolve their issues there.

That is an example of open mindedness with reason. Take as many wives as your law accepts in your land, have them with you as long as you can cater for them but we will only recognize one as a lawful wife and afford just one the rights and protection under our laws.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 11:50am On May 01, 2016
Mindfulness:

1. What does homose.xuality do to a person's mind?
2. Are we discussing ho.mosexuality or polygamy?
1. It messes with ones ability to discern the conventional way for one to have sex.

2. We are discussing marriage.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 11:51am On May 01, 2016
TheDarknight:

Homosexuality has always been with us, true, as an isolated form of behaviour that was accepted and acknowledged for its absurdity.

In recent times the West have been pushing for it to be seen as a normal code of human conduct, nay with bullying and threats. Today it has reached the cancerous stages of same sex marriage which is one of the reason why it's everyone's business.

How is a couple's marriage everyone's business?

In all fairness, gays need help, if the West have invested 1/3 of the time and resources in radical therapy for helping gays it would have yielded for fruits instead of animosity.

It is your opinion that they need help and you are entitled to it but is is not for you to decide if other countries should spend their limited resources on fighting ho.mosexuality or cancer, AIDS or ebola - especially when they do not consider ho.mosexuality to be a disease.

How about African countries investing in research and therapy for a change? Why ask white people for everything?

The point of this thread-- gay couples preying on children is sickening and thoughtless.

How are they preying on children?

Russia has since criminalised gay couples from adoption,

That's the way to go.

Like I said, you are entitled to your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 11:56am On May 01, 2016
JoeBlocks:
1. It messes with ones ability to discern the conventional way for one to have sex.

So? How is it a problem?

There is nothing to discuss here. People should be free to practice polygamy if that is their choice. My two cents.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 11:58am On May 01, 2016
shaybebaby:

JoeBlocks, I would like to say that whilst polygamy is illegal here in the UK ( the country I am familiar with) their laws still acknowledges it somewhat. How?, I imagine you are thinking.

You cannot get married to more than one wife in UK under English laws, that much is certain. But the state recognises that outside of the UK, customary laws in such places permit the practice.

If you get married in such a place under their customary laws and it is recognised as such, the UK will accept in their country that under the customary laws in your country, you have more than one wife.

So in that case, let's say you want to bring a spouse to the UK and you have more than one under the laws of where you are emigrating from, they are allowed to join you.

However once in the UK, under their laws if disputes were to arise, their rules would only apply to the one spouse you are legally married to. The others, have no legal standing because their laws does not cater to such. They would need to return to the place where the customary laws apply to resolve their issues there.

That is an example of open mindedness with reason. Take as many wives as your law accepts in your land, have them with you as long as you can cater for them but we will only recognize one as a lawful wife and afford just one the rights and protection under our laws.
I understand what you're saying. Its the same with Holland and some europeans states. But my grouse is, why didn't the law accord the other wife the same right, as recognizing her?.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 12:00pm On May 01, 2016
Mindfulness:

So? How is it a problem?
It becomes my problem the moment they start convincing me why homosexuality is normal.

There is nothing to discuss here. People should be free to practice polygamy if that is their choice. My two cents.
Then we are on the same page here. But be that as it may, its not so.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 01, 2016
JoeBlocks:
It becomes my problem the moment they start convincing me why homosexuality is normal.

Then we are on the same page here. But be that as it may, its not so.

Ok.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 12:04pm On May 01, 2016
Mindfulness:

Ok.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TheDarknight: 12:23pm On May 01, 2016
Mindfulness:

How is a couple's marriage everyone's business?

When you attempt to redefine marriage from societal norms and seeks all its benefit, it becomes everyone's business. An aberration of nature has always been the business of all.

Mindfulness:

It is your opinion that they need help and you are entitled to it but is is not for you to decide if other countries should spend their limited resources on fighting ho.mosexuality or cancer, AIDS or ebola - especially when they do not consider ho.mosexuality to be a disease.

I have every right to so opine when America and Britain have ceaselessly bullied African government from passing the antigay laws and have employed their NGO's to spark controversies.

And quit the ratshit, gay is still a divided issue in the country where you're domiciled.
Mindfulness:

How about African countries investing in research and therapy for a change? Why ask white people for everything?
Comprehension, please!!! White folks are the ones forcing fagggotry down our throats, not the other way round. We're simply saying use your faggøtry campaign funds for something else. It will only generate animosity here cool

Mindfulness:

How are they preying on children?
What kind of poser is this Why seek to adopt children when your very nature and preference is in stark contrast to procreation? Mindfulness? Mindfulness? Mindfulness?

Like I said, you are entitled to your opinion. [/quote]

Russia criminalising adoption of children by homosexual couple is a fact and reality. It's not my opinion.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 01, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Thank you.

The pleasure is all mine. wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 01, 2016
TheDarknight:

When you attempt to redefine marriage from societal norms and seeks all its benefit, it becomes everyone's business. An aberration of nature has always been the business of all.

Marriage has always been an evolving social construct and it will continue to evolve and change. There is nothing natural about marriage. It is a social construct. Ho.mosexuality is a very natural thing. It has always existed across cultures and societies. Nobody chooses to be het.erosexual and nobody chooses to be hom.osexual. You just are.

I have every right to so opine when America and Britain have ceaselessly bullied African government from passing the antigay laws and have employed their NGO's to spark controversies.

African countries have voluntarily signed international charters to which the mentioned countries refer when they argue that the discrimination of people on the basis of their se.xual orientation is a deviation from what they have VOLUNTARILY signed.

And quit the ratshit, gay is still a divided issue in the country where you're domiciled.
Comprehension, please!!! White folks are the ones forcing fagggotry down our throats, not the other way round. We're simply saying use your faggøtry campaign funds for something else. It will only generate animosity here cool

Mind your language or I will end the discussion. I am not in the mood to deal with aggression.
It does not cost any money for a president or any official to speak his mind. Hom.osexuals, however, have a very strong lobby and it is their choice to invest their money in the campaigns that promote the end of discrimination against them. You are free to invest your money in anti-campaigns. And nobody has forced anything down your throat. Last time I checked, Nigeria had anti-gay laws so what is your problem?

What kind of poser is this Why seek to adopt children when your very nature and preference is in stark contrast to procreation? Mindfulness? Mindfulness? Mindfulness?

Why do hete.rosexual people seek to adopt children even though they naturally cannot have any?

Like I said, you are entitled to your opinion.

Thank you!

Russia criminalising adoption of children by homosexual couple is a fact and reality. It's not my opinion.

But it's your opinion that Nigeria should go the same way.

5 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 1:10pm On May 01, 2016
Mindfulness:

The pleasure is all mine. wink smiley
I would have blown you a kiss, but I want to be sure if you're male or female. Wouldn't want to send the wrong message across. Lol.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 01, 2016
JoeBlocks:
I would have blown you a kiss, but I want to be sure if you're male or female. Wouldn't want to send the wrong message across. Lol.

ROFL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am female. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by shaybebaby(f): 1:27pm On May 01, 2016
JoeBlocks:
I understand what you're saying. Its the same with Holland and some europeans states. But my grouse is, why didn't the law accord the other wife the same right, as recognizing her?.
Because their customs didn't evolve that way. They have made a small concession but when they ask you to do the same with gay couples, you scream "they are shoving it down our throats".
Fine don't legalise gay unions but can you allow them to exist peacefully? Like they have accommodated other customs as well.
What does it matter that they recognize her? You say you want to marry more than one spouse, the women in question specifically the second ones have agreed in accordance with their beliefs, they have said we respect your beliefs but OYO for you when shit goes south, you validate your union under customs foreign to us, allow those customs sort out your ish as well. That one is your problem not ours.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 01, 2016
shaybebaby:

Because their customs didn't evolve that way. They have made a small concession but when they ask you to do the same with gay couples, you scream "they are shoving it down our throats".
Fine don't legalise gay unions but can you allow them to exist peacefully? Like they have accommodated other customs as well.
What does it matter that they recognize her? You say you want to marry more than one spouse, the women in question specifically the second ones have agreed in accordance with their beliefs, they have said we respect your beliefs but OYO for you when shit goes south, you validate your union under customs foreign to us, allow those customs sort out your ish as well. That one is your problem not ours.

Did any Western country ask any African or Arab country to legalize gay marriages or was it simply about letting them live in peace?
I am not sure but as far as I remember it wasn't even about marriage BUT about the stopping of brutal persecutions and killings of homo.sexuals.

What I find interesting here is that the people who have a problem with homes.exuality never mention lesbians but always talk about two men.
We all know that many straight men will see nothing wrong with watching po.rn involving two women but will find it offensive when two men engage in se.xual interaction. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by shaybebaby(f): 2:01pm On May 01, 2016
Mindfulness:

Did any Western country ask any African or Arab country to legalize gay marriages or was it simply about letting them live in peace?
I am not sure but as far as I remember it wasn't even about marriage BUT about the stopping of brutal persecutions and killings of homo.sexuals.

What I find interesting here is that the people who have a problem with homes.exuality never mention lesbians but always talk about two men.
We all know that many straight men will see nothing wrong with watching po.rn involving two women but will find it offensive when two men engage in se.xual interaction. cheesy
You know, I have been thinking the same. In the average nigerian's mind, gay=two men. Women don't even feature at all as you have pointed out.
How about bisexuality people?
The Indecency bit is the fantasy of the average hetero male, himself and two women who make out with themselves and him as well.
But will they admit it? Your guess is as good as mine grin grin
Ps, I'm going to.follow you since you are full of mindfulness, something I am trying to practice.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 01, 2016
shaybebaby:

You know, I have been thinking the same. In the average nigerian's mind, gay=two men. Women don't even feature at all as you have pointed out.
How about bisexuality people?
The Indecency bit is the fantasy of the average hetero male, himself and two women who make out with themselves and him as well.
But will they admit it? Your guess is as good as mine grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

They don't need to admit it. The po.rn industry producing these films is the evidence. There would be no such films if there was no demand but there is plenty.

grin grin grin grin grin

Ps, I'm going to.follow you since you are full of mindfulness, something I am trying to practice.

I try and it's worth it. wink
Following back. kiss smiley
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by shaybebaby(f): 2:14pm On May 01, 2016
Mindfulness:

grin grin grin grin grin

They don't need to admit it. The po.rn industry producing these films is the evidence. There would be no such films if there was no demand but there is plenty.

grin grin grin grin grin

I try and it's worth it. wink
Following back. kiss smiley

Now if only more people would get on board, wouldn't that be near enough utopian?
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 01, 2016
shaybebaby:

Now if only more people would get on board, wouldn't that be near enough utopian?

It all begins with a vision. wink

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TV01(m): 3:05pm On May 01, 2016
freecocoa:
You know the funny thing is that, all these is in your head(s).
No Free, it's right here on the interwebz grin.

You made a number of assertions, amongst which was - "paraphrasing" - the relationship between two men had to be recognised by law as a marriage (if they so desired).

I simply asked what is the material difference between say, two 30 year old men wanting marriage, and three 30 year old men, that the law should recognise one and not the other? To which you could only bluster on about fairness, safety, coercion and the like - as if the law ever concerns itself with the individual dynamics of peoples relationships - after you yourself asserting the basis was adult, consensual?

I also asked a few other questions, inter-alia, why is the number 2 essential to defining a relationship as marriage, why has it universally and historically been the union of a male and female. None of which you could summon up much more than emotional based bluster in response.

When engaging someone who gives you "gimmes", which you can deal with effortlessly your kung-fu is on full display cheesy. When asked a few, not to hard questions, you resort to claiming the high ground, with trite calls to keep it classy and the like tongue.

freecocoa:
Now it's godlessness, na this one go just annoy me now, like you are any better than those homos, what makes you better please? angry
There was a time I questioned if your godlessness predicated your "dumb twattery" or vice-versa? But it's clear, that you and your co-horts campaigning for homosexualism, feminism, divorce, abortion etc. are almost certainly suffering the delusion that precedes judgement. Clearly evidenced by your stridently arguing for something you can't even explain, and campaigning with an ideology you don't understand.

Wings have grown in my absence, I return with clipers in addition to my hose.

I remain NL' foremost marriage advocate, femnivore and swatter of dumb twats.

Be annoyed....be very annoyed cool

TV

Romans 1:28 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.

24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality,[c] wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving,[d] unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TheDarknight: 3:49pm On May 01, 2016
Mindfulness:

Marriage has always been an evolving social construct and it will continue to evolve and change. There is nothing natural about marriage. It is a social construct.

Marriage isn't evolving!!! The rites are. You're deceitful and deliberately obtuse. Marriage in its primitive forms have always been with man. Only the process evolves. Only the ceremony and mode evolve. That's why fagot_campaigners like you are deadly plagues to humanity. People of all cultures and time have always married. You'll sink so low to endorse gay marriage by saying marriage is a social construct and evolving. Hmn!!! Desperation.
Mindfulness:

Ho.mosexuality is a very natural thing. It has always existed across cultures and societies. Nobody chooses to be het.erosexual and nobody chooses to be hom.osexual. You just are.
. Homosexuality is a quirk of nature, it's very practice is anti-nature . it's a sickness. If you're one, get help. Children aren't born sexualised, they pick it up as they go.
Mindfulness:

African countries have voluntarily signed international charters to which the mentioned countries refer when they argue that the discrimination of people on the basis of their se.xual orientation is a deviation from what they have VOLUNTARILY signed.
Don't even go there!!! Not all charters of the UN are endorsed by or binding to all members.
All middle Eastern countries , Russia, China, several African countries aren't part of any resolution to endorse fagotry. You lie too much!!!

The anti gay laws were duly passed by our lawmakers and your Western overloards find it hard to accept.

Mindlessness, you're lost!!!!
Mindfulness:

Mind your language or I will end the discussion. I am not in the mood to deal with aggression.

My tone is a perfect reflection of the disdain I hold for faggøtry and its crusaders. Get used to it!!! And you should know it's a criminal offence in Nigeria. If you say offline in Nigeria half as much as you say online, you'll have a lot to explain.
Mindfulness:

[b]It does not cost any money for a president or any official to speak his mind. Hom.osexuals, however, have a very strong lobby and it is their choice to invest their money in the campaigns that promote the end of discrimination against them. [/b]You are free to invest your money in anti-campaigns. And nobody has forced anything down your throat.
Please shut up!!!

Barrack Obozo Gay Obama and Mrs David puppet Cameron expressly told Ghana that aids will be withdrawn and grants denied if that country passed its antigay laws!!!

Stop getting emotional please!!!

Mindfulness:

Last time I checked, Nigeria had anti-gay laws so what is your problem?
Why are you advocating criminality in Nigeria cyberspace?

Mindfulness:

Why do hete.rosexual people seek to adopt children even though they naturally cannot have any?

Dumb, irritating question!!! Heterosexual couples adopt children chiefly when they become biologically unable to produce. They fück properly but are baren. Faggøts want to eat their cakes and have it.

They want what they deliberately stand against. They monetise children. How can two man fücking each other sought to raise kids as parents

Are you for real? To what extent are you willing to travel the road of intellectual and social depravity before you come down to reality?

Mindfulness:

But it's your opinion that Nigeria should go the same way.
Since gay is illegal in Nigeria, it isn't an opinion, it's reality in being.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 01, 2016
TheDarknight:
Marriage isn't evolving!!! The rites are. You're deceitful and deliberately obtuse. Marriage in its primitive forms have always been with man. Only the process evolves. Only the ceremony and mode evolve. That's why fagot_campaigners like you a deadly plagues to humanity. People of all cultures and time have always married. You'll sink so low to endorse gay marriage by saying marriage is a social construct and evolving. Hmn!!! Desperation.
. Homosexuality is a quirk of nature, it's very practice is anti-nature . it's a sickness. If you're one, get help. Children aren't born sexualised, they pick it up as they go.

There is history of recorded same-sex unions around the world.[2] Various types of same-sex unions have existed, ranging from informal, unsanctioned relationships to highly ritualized unions.

A same-sex union was known in Ancient Greece and Rome,[2] ancient Mesopotamia,[3] in some regions of China, such as Fujian province, and at certain times in ancient European history.[4]

Same-sex marital practices and rituals were more recognized in Mesopotamia than in ancient Egypt. The Almanac of Incantations contained prayers favoring on an equal basis the love of a man for a woman and of a man for man.[5]

In the southern Chinese province of Fujian, through the Ming dynasty period, females would bind themselves in contracts to younger females in elaborate ceremonies.[6] Males also entered similar arrangements. This type of arrangement was also similar in ancient European history.[7]

An example of egalitarian male domestic partnership from the early Zhou Dynasty period of China is recorded in the story of Pan Zhang & Wang Zhongxian. While the relationship was clearly approved by the wider community, and was compared to heterosexual marriage, it did not involve a religious ceremony binding the couple.[8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_same-sex_unions

Google is your friend.

Don't even go there!!! Not all charters of the UN are endorsed by or binding to all members.
All middle Eastern countries , Russia, China, several African countries aren't part of any resolution to endorse fagotry. You lie too much!!!

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

THE UN Charter, Art. 1

The anti gay laws was duly passed by our lawmakers and your Western overloards find it hard to accept.

Rightly so!

This is what Nigeria has signed:

Article 2.

Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.

Article 3.

Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.

Article 5.

No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.

Article 7.

All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.

Even if you argue that gay people are NOT NORMAL as in not mentally sound, you have no right to hurt or discriminate against them.

Mindlessness, you're lost!!!!
My tone is a perfect reflection of the disdain I hold for faggøtry and it's campaigns. Get used to it!!! And you should know it's a criminal offence in Nigeria. If you say offline in Nigeria half as much as you say online, you'll have a lot to explain.
Please shut up!!!

Your tone is a reflection of you not being in control of your emotions. Stop insulting your upbringing and behave yourself.

Barrack Obozo Gay Obama and Mrs David puppet Cameron expressly told Ghana that aids will be withdrawn and grants denied if that country passed its antigay laws!!!

It is their right to withdraw whatever aid they offer if you behave in barbaric ways.

Stop getting emotional please!!!

Me? grin grin grin
Stop projecting. wink

Why are you advocating criminality in Nigeria cyberspace?

Call the cops. grin grin grin grin grin

Dumb, irritating question!!! Heterosexual couples who adopt children chiefly when they become biologically unable to produce. They fück properly but are baren. Faggøts want to eat their cakes and have it.

So heteros.exuals do not engage in an.al se.x? grin grin grin grin grin

They want what they deliberately stand against. They monetise children. How can two man fücking each other sought to raise kids as parents

Many of them are better qualified to raise children than you with your gutter language.

Are you for real? To what extent are you willing to travel the road of intellectual and social depravity before you come down to reality?

Since gay is illegal in Nigeria, it isn't an opinion, it's reality in being.

And whether it is right or wrong remains an opinion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TheDarknight: 5:07pm On May 01, 2016
Mindfulness:

[s]There is history of recorded same-sex unions around the world.[2] Various types of same-sex unions have existed, ranging from informal, unsanctioned relationships to highly ritualized unions.

A same-sex union was known in Ancient Greece and Rome,[2] ancient Mesopotamia,[3] in some regions of China, such as Fujian province, and at certain times in ancient European history.[4]

Same-sex marital practices and rituals were more recognized in Mesopotamia than in ancient Egypt. The Almanac of Incantations contained prayers favoring on an equal basis the love of a man for a woman and of a man for man.[5]

In the southern Chinese province of Fujian, through the Ming dynasty period, females would bind themselves in contracts to younger females in elaborate ceremonies.[6] Males also entered similar arrangements. This type of arrangement was also similar in ancient European history.[7]

An example of egalitarian male domestic partnership from the early Zhou Dynasty period of China is recorded in the story of Pan Zhang & Wang Zhongxian. While the relationship was clearly approved by the wider community, and was compared to heterosexual marriage, it did not involve a religious ceremony binding the couple.[8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_same-sex_unions
[/s]
When you got something better than wiki , I'll take you up. For now, you've proven to be unable of sieving facts from opinion on the internet.
Please we don't do wiki.

Go get me facts from your Google searches where same sex marriage was a norm in practice and generally acceptable in ancient societies.

And don't come back we blogs either.

Mindfulness:

Google is your friend.
You just made it your enemy. grin
Mindfulness:

[s]All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

THE UN Charter, Art. 1

Rightly so!

This is what Nigeria has signed:

Article 2.

Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.

Article 3.

Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.

Article 5.

No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.

Article 7.

All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.

[/s]
Even if you argue that gay people are NOT NORMAL as in not mentally sound, you have no right to hurt or discriminate against them.
My dear, don't be a legal bonehead!!! What you just quoted doesn't in any way negate our sovereignty to make laws at the domestic level.

If you sold yourself cheaply to Western idealogy for fleeting approval, you do not expect Nigeria to give away her sovereignty in exchange for wheat and aids.

Russia is not only a member of the UN, she's a perment security council member, she is also anti gay and anti homosexual and she passed a law last year barring favgot Americans from adopting children from Russia.

Should I begin to list countries who are members and signatory to the UN charter and still have residual laws prohibiting faggøtry?

You clearly do not know when international laws stop at the sovereign gates of member countries.

A true example of a witless African stall-fed with empty Western ideology.

Mindfulness:

Your tone is a reflection of you not being in control of your emotions. Stop insulting your upbringing and behave yourself.
Yes, you make me retch. You conjure up so many vile and hideous things in me.

I'm actually wondering at your physical and mental sanity. Forgive me if your uniqueness overwhelms me grin

Mindfulness:

It is their right to withdraw whatever aid they offer if you behave in barbaric ways.
How can a deviant talk to freeborn in this manner.
Baby, you and the West are fugitives of nature.

Mindfulness:

Me? grin grin grin
Stop projecting. wink
Preach sanity not divorce, faggøtry and lesbianism.

There's a huge divide between humans and animals.

You make me think evolution is walking overdrive in reverse gear.

Mindfulness:

Call the cops. grin grin grin grin grin
For whom?
Mindfulness:

[s]
So heteros.exuals do not engage in an.al se.x? grin grin grin grin grin[/s]
What has heterosexual anal sex got to do with same sex marriage and two regurgitated scums seeking to raise a daughter?
Mindfulness:

Many of them are better qualified to raise children than you with your gutter language.

And whether it is right or wrong remains an opinion.
Gay couples shouldn't be allowed to come within 2 cubic feet of children. That includes you.

You're the exemplification of dirt, absurdity, distortion and perversity.

The worst of me is a heap lot better than the best of you.

Never forget you're a deviant, a cancer to little boys and girls.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by shaybebaby(f): 5:24pm On May 01, 2016
TheDarknight:
When you got something better than wiki , I'll take you up. For now, you've proven to be unable of sieving weed facts from opinion on the internet.
Please we don't don't do wiki.

Go get me facts from your Google searches where same sex marriage was a norm in practice and generally acceptable in ancient societies.

My dear, don't be a legal bonehead!!! What you just quoted doesn't in any way negate our sovereignty to make laws at the domestic level.

If you sold yourself cheaply to Western idealogy for fleeting approval, you do not expect Nigeria to give away her sovereignty in exchange of wheat and aids.

Russia is not only a member of the UN, she's a perment security council member, she is also anti gay and anti homosexual and she passed a law last year barring favgot Americans from adopting children from Russia.

Should I begin to list countries who are members and signatory to the UN charter and still have residual laws prohibiting faggøtry?

You clearly do not know when international laws stops at the sovereign gates of member countries.

I'm actually wondering at your physical and mental sanity. Forgive me if your uniqueness overwhelms me grin

For whom?

What has heterosexual anal sex got to do with same sex marriage and two regurgitated scums seeking to raise a daughter?
Gay couples shouldn't be allowed to come within 2 cubic feet of children. That includes you.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 01, 2016
TheDarknight:
When you got something better than wiki , I'll take you up. For now, you've proven to be unable of sieving weed facts from opinion on the internet.
Please we don't don't do wiki.

Wikipedia includes references to scholarly articles but NO PROBLEM! grin

Same-sex precedence

Ancient Romans, or at least Roman men with power and wealth, could marry same-sex partners, said Elizabeth Abbott, author of "A History of Marriage" (Seven Stories Press, 2011).

Emperor Nero (ruled A.D. 54 to A.D. 68) castrated a boy named Sporus to make him womanlike, and then married him in a traditional ceremony, which included a bridal veil and a dowry, according to the Roman historian and biographer Suetonius (circa A.D. 69).

Emperor Elagabalus (ruled A.D. 218 to A.D. 222) married Zoticus, a famous male athlete, and referred to his slave, a man named Hierocles, as his husband, Abbott said.

There are also texts referring to lesbian relationships, but not marriages, in ancient Rome, Abbott said. Perhaps these women did not have enough power or influence to actually marry, she said.

"Wealthy, powerful men in ancient Rome could do it, and find ways of doing it because they were rich and powerful," Abbott told Live Science. However, it doesn't appear that same-sex marriage was widespread in ancient Rome.

"In other words, it was a thought people had," Abbott said. "But there were very few people who were actually able to do it."

In another instance, some Native American peoples, such as the Crow, participated in same-sex marriages, although their culture likely viewed it another way, said Helen Boyd, a lecturer of gender studies at Lawrence University in Wisconsin.

Some Native American societies accepted the idea that some people have "two spirits" (the term "berdache" is also used, but some people consider it offensive). People with two spirits had both maleness and femaleness inside of them, and could marry someone who was the same biological sex, Boyd said. [10 Wedding Traditions from Around the World]

For instance, a biological male with two spirits could live as a woman and marry a man, Boyd said.

http://www.livescience.com/50725-same-sex-marriage-history.html

Your choice. I couldn't care less. I can switch you off in less than a second. wink

Irrelevant! You said that Western countries are bullying you and forcing something down your throat when your governments VOLUNTARILY signed the charter that is against the discrimination against and brutal persecution of people who have not committed any crime.

If you sold yourself cheaply to Western idealogy for fleeting approval, you do not expect Nigeria to give away her sovereignty in exchange of wheat and aids.

I have not sold myself to anything. I make use of logic instead of emotions. wink

And so?

What difference would it make?
It is still wrong to persecute people based on what they choose to do with their bodies and private lives.

You clearly do not know when international laws stops at the sovereign gates of member countries.

You clearly have no respect for human rights.

I would rather follow Western ideology than backward, underdeveloped African ideology of a country that is not even able to build efficient and stable power supply infrastructure in the 21st century when white people are already experimenting with robots and artificial intelligence.

I would much rather look up to these countries than to countries who ask Westerners to provide vaccination for diseases that are only to be found in their part of the world.

Victim!

Irrelevant!

At least civilized and not hungry. grin

It is not for you to decide what I stand for.

Who was talking about animals?

Only in Nigeria.

For whom?

You were the one spewing the rubbish that there is only one proper way to engage in se.xual intercourse and you were the one implying that only gay couples engage in ana.l intercourse.

You are entitled to your opinion but it is just an opinion based on sentiments.

What else will you tell us about your upbringing? By now we know that civil debates were not on the agenda and good manner neither.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 5:40pm On May 01, 2016
shaybebaby:

The exist peacefully here I assure you, the ones who don't exist peacefully are the ones who are stewpid enough to show they're gays. I have friends who are gays, and I assure you, they will peacefully. The concession we made here is for them to not show their activities in the public.

It matters a lot if they recognize her as an equal to the first wife, isn't the law in the west built on equality? How can you recognize the first wife, and not recognize the second? Yet to say you foundation is built on equality.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by ValerianSteel(m): 6:50pm On May 01, 2016
JoeBlocks:

Was there a handbook passed down on how to have sex to any human?

Please don't make a fuss about sex,sex is sex,you don't need to glorify it with diction to show your distaste towards homosexuality.Consenting humans have a right to have sex as they please.

If the man desires to fvck the armpits of his lady lover or wife,it is his absolute prerogative as long as the partner accepts and they are both comfortable in their skins to do as they please and that should be no one's business.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TheDarknight: 6:55pm On May 01, 2016
Wikipedia isn't a reputable source of facts since it is self-input and can be edited by anyone with average computer know-how. That being said, let's get down to it:
Mindfulness:

Wikipedia includes references to scholarly articles but NO PROBLEM! grin

Same-sex precedence

Ancient Romans, or at least Roman men with power and wealth, could marry same-sex partners, said Elizabeth Abbott, author of "A History of Marriage" (Seven Stories Press, 2011).
So it was a rare perversion only the few deviant wealthy can't get away with. It wasn't a norm, it was an isolated act where few powerful people can indulge in and despite their absolute authority then, they couldn't make it a normal conduct. Thank you.

Mindfulness:

Emperor Nero (ruled A.D. 54 to A.D. 68) castrated a boy named Sporus to make him womanlike, and then married him in a traditional ceremony, which included a bridal veil and a dowry, according to the Roman historian and biographer Suetonius (circa A.D. 69).

What you just copy-pasted up there is hearsay? According to a historian. Need I remind you than a windowed Igbo woman who didn't give birth to a son in Nigeria can marry a wife and have her bear children for her? I have read many Western blogs and online journals who cited that act as homosexuality in Africa. Lolz. You're giving me reasons why the internet has so many flwas.

Mindfulness:

Emperor Elagabalus (ruled A.D. 218 to A.D. 222) married Zoticus, a famous male athlete, and referred to his slave, a man named Hierocles, as his husband, Abbott said.

There are also texts referring to lesbian relationships, but not marriages, in ancient Rome, Abbott said. Perhaps these women did not have enough power or influence to actually marry, she said.

"Wealthy, powerful men in ancient Rome could do it, and find ways of doing it because they were rich and powerful," Abbott told Live Science. However, it doesn't appear that same-sex marriage was widespread in ancient Rome.

"In other words, it was a thought people had," Abbott said. "But there were very few people who were actually able to do it."

In another instance, some Native American peoples, such as the Crow, participated in same-sex marriages, although their culture likely viewed it another way, said Helen Boyd, a lecturer of gender studies at Lawrence University in Wisconsin.

Some Native American societies accepted the idea that some people have "two spirits" (the term "berdache" is also used, but some people consider it offensive). People with two spirits had both maleness and femaleness inside of them, and could marry someone who was the same biological sex, Boyd said. [10 Wedding Traditions from Around the World]

For instance, a biological male with two spirits could live as a woman and marry a man, Boyd said.

http://www.livescience.com/50725-same-sex-marriage-history.html

My dear, all the examples you've given are isolated cases on manic ancient rulers who had absolute powers. Your personal blog came shot again.

Mindfulness:

Your choice. I couldn't care less. I can switch you off in less than a second. wink
I didn't know I had to be switched on grin so I have been on on you!! That's a refreshing thought. You're always a click away here, babe.

Mindfulness:

Irrelevant! You said that Western countries are bullying you and forcing something down your throat when your governments VOLUNTARILY signed the charter that is against the discrimination against and brutal persecution of people who have not committed any crime.
So why wasn't Russia bullied? Even though her anti gay laws are stricter than hours? Dummy baby, the UN charter has clauses of exceptions. France broke it in 1975 when she disregarded the nuclear proliferation treaty and became a nuclear power. US broke it in invasion of Iraq in 1994 and NATO broke it in Lybia. Funny how you stayed so long in the West and you still have the colonial shackles about your neck.
You're even more pro-faggøt than the average oyinbo. grin

Mindfulness:

I have not sold myself to anything. I make use of logic instead of emotions. wink

And so?

What difference would it make?
It is still wrong to persecute people based on what they choose to do with their bodies and private lives.

You clearly have no respect for human rights.

I would rather follow Western ideology than backward, underdeveloped African ideology of a country that is not even able to build efficient and stable power supply infrastructure in the 21st century when white people are already experimenting with robots and artificial intelligence.
There she goes!!!! Everyone!!! She just told us why she'll masturbate with every tool that the white man left behind. She never new Africans started the technological phase with sand hydraulics, until Babylonians and then ancient Greek, the West only introduced quantum physics and already the Orientals of China, Korea and Taiwan are taking over. It's a phase baby. Learn and grow.

[quote author=Mindfulness post=45217638]

I would much rather look up to these countries than to countries who ask Westerners to provide vaccination for diseases that are only to be found in their part of the world.
What has vaccination got to do with animal perversity. Stay in line. The same people are responsible for the conflict in Lybia, far East, China sea, middle East, Africa. We're talking about morals and culture.

Mindfulness:

You were the one spewing the rubbish that there is only one proper way to engage in se.xual intercourse and you were the one implying that only gay couples engage in ana.l intercourse.
lying blackmailer, I didn't opine any way of fücking. I only said the natural path to fück is man and woman. However a man fücks his woman is not in debate. What we're have a discuss here is faggøts craving rectum and seeking state and societial approval for faggøtry and calling themselves husband and wife.

Shame on you!!!
Mindfulness:

You are entitled to your opinion but it is just an opinion based on sentiments.

What else will you tell us about your upbringing? By now we know that civil debates were not on the agenda and good manner neither.
You're a naughty girl.

I need to lay you across my knees and hand spank you on your ass back to the good old ways of existence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply)

Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Undetected Sickle Celler / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.