Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids (47868 Views)

Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) / How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by streetzdreamz(m): 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
princey83:
children of nowadays. in those days, the only thing i think about was food. grin
bros you no try o,this actually cracked me up real good,i mean wetin i sabi pass food and running around damaging stuffs backden,everything's done changed this days.
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by pamcode(m): 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
Goldenheart:
end time creche
lol abi o.

But still it seems parents don't know that this indomie generation have Super computer brains. They can mirror and record anything even if they don't understand.
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by lepasharon(f): 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
Thebachelor:
What if they are living in a one room apartment? undecided

Why conceive a child in poverty?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by irondome: 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
telemapreye1:
Good evening nairalanders.
Pls I want to implore all of us especially parents to watch yourself or what you do in presence of your kids.I run a creche and i accept kids from 2m to 6yrs old.
The creche is a mixed creche(boys and girls)...Recently i noticed something,one of the boys who is just 1year and 3month usually stare at the female children private part anytime they are both naked so I separated them until yesterday I caught him manipulating the other girl of 11 month,shock was an understatement,i flogged him and warned him never to again try it again.
Today i saw the other girl of 1yr mimicking her parent sex moves cheesy moaning saying things like(oooooo)i was shocked and ashamed,i flogged her and promise to tell her mum.
The big question is
Is it their fault?
To me it's isn't their fault,i blame parent who still allow their 1yr old kids sleep in the same room with them,they aren't dumb neither are they deaf,they see everything that happens in that bedroom.

Quit flogging kids that ain't yours.
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by AuroraB(f): 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
telemapreye1:
I will but i fear they might feel offended.
Seriously undecided
Are you in Lagos? There's a law against that, just so you know angry
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by photoshoot(m): 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
telemapreye1:
I currently have a month old with me and am not exaggerating I take care of them well than most matures people

sad
One month?
When would the child see his/her mother hun?
Like would the child ever see them apart from on Sundays?
What kind of life are we living because of money rush...

I get you Op, you are doing your own job.
But at least I know they give break for just delivered moms of about 40 days, some companies is 60. So what kinda work is that... angry undecided
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by trishapal(f): 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
But you know that the poor are the most prolific... Interesting though
lepasharon:

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Toluwani111: 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
papyskinsy:

Get phone named ... fly grin bbuh beliv.. me any phon yu buy below 30k s trash.. u no go enjoy am
is there any phone called fly ?
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by streetzdreamz(m): 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
telemapreye1:
Thanks for your words of encouragement.
I appreciate
u wc dear.
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by banmee(m): 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
telemapreye1:
This is 9ja..flogging is allowed

Which is why you all keep grooming animals on a daily basis. What has your flogging achieved in over half a century? The purpose of corrective training is to rehabilitate a child to become a positive impact on their family and the society. The Nigerian society is getting worse by the day. Only mentally lazy parents with zero problem solving skills result to brute force.

2 Likes

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by chibzykeys(m): 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
there's no age that's too early to correct a child ,if they can learn this bad stuffs now, it means they can also be corrected now and I don't think the op flocked them as you all are making it look like
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
photoshoot:

sad
One month?
When would the child see his/her mother hun?
Like would the child ever see them apart from on Sundays?
What kind of life are we living because of money rush...

I get you Op, you are doing your own job.
But at least I know they give break for just delivered moms of about 40 days, some companies is 60. So what kinda work is that... angry undecided
They don't cry or disturb,they are used to me.
Man must hustle,if their parents don't work,how will they feed?

1 Like

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by profmallory(m): 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
I don't think there is anything wrong in spanking a one year old child. However, I like to hear how the parents respond when you inform them. I wont be surprised if they deny it and pick a quarrel with the day care. No one wants to take responsibility for anything this days, everyone else is the cause of the problem except us.

Blade21:
how dare you flog a 1 year old ?yes what he was doing was wrong you correct him by telling him what not to do and then report to his parents or better scold his parents , you are afraid of them been angry no no the will appreciate you, better tell them before he innocently abuses another child and before you know it's a circle
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
chibzykeys:
there's no age that's too early to correct a child ,if they can learn this bad stuffs now, it means they can also be corrected now and I don't think the op flocked them as you all are making it look like
At least someone understood me perfectly
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
banmee:

Which is why you all keep grooming animals on a daily basis. What has your flogging achieved in over half a century? The purpose of corrective training is to rehabilitate a child to become a positive impact on their family and the society. The Nigerian society is getting worse by the day. Only mentally lazy parents with zero problem solving skills result to brute force.
come back and comment when your child start doing those rubbish stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by godunia(m): 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
What is a child of 1 year and 11 months doing at the creche, End-time parenting. Why bring a child to the world if you knew you won't have time for them especially during the formative years? What a violation of the child's right to bond with their parents. Oya Oga, Flog them well well, if don't parents don't care, who should?
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by photoshoot(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
telemapreye1:
They don't cry or disturb,they are used to me.
Man must hustle,if their parents don't work,how will they feed?

Hustling shouldn't affect ones raising of child....
Take a look at your topic/post, now if such child isn't well trained or properly trained, imagine how morally deficient he would be at age 9?

Be having sex already?? lipsrsealed
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by DWJOBScom(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
jossy26:

madam please stop exaggerating and your creche must be closed down asap cos you doing more damage to those kids thats if you not lieing

i don't think she's lying - no i don't think so

i have seen worst
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by DWJOBScom(m): 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
streetzdreamz:
It aint new,the parents will obviously deny that fact and probably blame someone else's,and to those saying sh*t bout the ops actions,fine it was wrong and she didnt justify it,we do things based on impulse at times,cut her some slack!!the guy calling for the closure of the creche is just a clown,i seen creche owners drug kids with sleeping pills just to have time to emselfs,no one crucified em....
Dunno what i would do if am to be in the ops shoes,would probably do ma best in correcting the kids but wont say a word to their parents,we all had different backgrounds,when the tide turns against em in future they'd know what a failed parent they'd been.

well said

1 Like

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by banmee(m): 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
telemapreye1:
come back and comment when your child start doing those rubbish stuff.

See why i said Nigerian parents are mentally lazy? She is shifting the blame from the parents to the child and thereby holding the kid responsible. Smh. When your first instinct is to beat a child you are not taking the opportunity to find out why the thing, whatever it is, happened. Which kind human being be dis sef. And imagine na woman sef. God. I fear for your kids.
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
Trapnews:

Keep creating tomorrow monsters, na you go be their first victim.... Gerrahere menn
so u were never flogged by your parents? Ooo maybe you are a monster sha... But myself and lots of individuals here that got flogged by our parents and teacher never grow up to become a monster. Meanwhile, several millions of kids in america that were deprived of flogging ended up to become a monster... Since 2000 there are more americans in jail than every other nationalities put together. Infact there are more black americans in jail than there in college...courtesy no child spanking.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
photoshoot:

Hustling shouldn't affect ones raising of child....
Take a look at your topic/post, now if such child isn't well trained or properly trained, imagine how morally deficient he would be at age 9?

Be having sex already?? lipsrsealed
True talk

1 Like

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
banmee:

See why i said Nigerian parents are mentally lazy? She is shifting the blame from the parents to the child and thereby holding the kid responsible. Smh. When your first instinct is to beat a child you are not taking the opportunity to find out why the thing, whatever it is, happened. Which kind human being be dis sef. And imagine na woman sef. God. I fear for your kids.

what are you saying?
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
lepasharon:

It's possible they had a good standard of living when the child was conceived. Unforeseen circumstances hit them and they were forced to make adjustments and live within their current means.

It happens.
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by banmee(m): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
telemapreye1:
what are you saying?

Figure it out.

1 Like

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
banmee:

shut the Bleep up... U are not making sense. There is no proven theory that says a kids cannot be flogged. Infact figures havr shown that the Americans and Europeans that dont flog there kids are producings far more miscreants than the rest of the world

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
telemapreye1:
Then work hard so you can stay in 2rooms...these kids learn faster than you

If only life was that simple.

1 Like

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
1 year old kids doing all those stuffs!?!?

I refuse to believe you!

Dear teacher or caretaker, you need to work on your mind. For real!?!? Those kids are still innocent.
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by banmee(m): 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
Nalikedis:
shut the Bleep up... U are not making sense. There is no proven theory that says a kids cannot be flogged. Infact figures havr shown that the Americans and Europeans that dont flog there kids are producings far more miscreants than the rest of the world

I am going to lecture you like a child. Please play along.

What is the purpose of flogging a child?

1 Like

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by idu1(m): 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
telemapreye1:
my brother thank you...Besides I will soon close it sef cos I'm going back to school
I'm just a young girl trying to hustle
naija hard small. Stay and develop your creache into a nursery school from there u go dey go small. Before u know it u ll be employing this jobless graduates on nairaland. Dont close it. Do your best and leave the rest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
aotlatitude:
1 year old kids doing all those stuffs!?!?

I refuse to believe you!

Dear teacher or caretaker, you need to work on your mind. For real!?!? Those kids are still innocent.
Those kids are wiser than you are
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by banmee(m): 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
Nalikedis:

I am waiting for your response. What is the purpose of flogging a child.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife / Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? / Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.