Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) (42401 Views)

Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos / Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) / Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by Realhommie(m): 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
Acidosis:
I can't blame the soldiers. An average military man identifies with Buhari, they see him more as a military man, than a democrat. He remains a GENERAL, and his men will do anything and get away with it.

Reason is not farfetched as his supporters equally see him more as a tyrant who should break the law at any time to see that their perceived enemy is killed, and buried.

The same demonic and despotic perception characterizes the morale of the current Fulani militants.

Whatever we get from now till 2019 is just the result of the seed the "95 per centers" sowed with their voter cards.
Are you saying nothing like this ever happened in the last administration?
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by luxs(m): 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
It a wlcum development
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by rawtouch: 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
Unknown soldiers
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by shiki(m): 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
datalossvictim1:
Soldier go, soldier come, soldier do wetin you want but don't fall in love with me angry

MTN. Everywhere u go

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by poseidon12: 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
ifeelgood:
Us that the reward for hailing them? They should go and face herdsmen. Shior

So you were hailing Nigerian soldiers? Those thugs? Continue.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by lanicky(f): 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
Thank God they are not dead. I am happy for them. I hope they get the Justice they deserve.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by Harmored(m): 11:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
ijustdey:

if nah boko haram the soldiers heard now..... they would have picked race..

those guys are just a menace to the society

SEE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING,YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE VALUE OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by Ghandi12: 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
To the House of Representatives...

This is what a common man faces everyday so when next one of your own is brushed please stop crying for our sympathies.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by macarson2k(m): 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
Realhommie:
Are you saying nothing like this ever happened in the last administration?

We are in a lawless country now.

When you have cow dealer as the head.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by Realhommie(m): 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
macarson2k:

We are in a lawless country now.

When you have cow dealer as the head.
That's not the answer to the question i posed... BTW, since when has Nigeria ever been a 'LAWFUL' country?

You say 'Cow dealer' as the head? #SMH
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by Greataausim(m): 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
MrHackmed1:

Nothing is wrong with this undecided,

According to the 2nd paragraph, , pls for Godsake, the fact that you are soldier, doesn't you are a god & warrant you challenging civilians anyhow

Imagine you were in mufti, going on you own and a vehicle parked behind you on his own as well to get better passage and make a call, why would you bother about whoever the driver is calling if you hands are clean?, why not just go on your own? angry angry

Serious our soldiers atimes behave like animal

Na so dem killed one petrol black marketer near my crib last nite....
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by planetx: 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
The day Nigerians start carrying guns and waste all this idiotic soldiers and policemen will all this bullying stop.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by faithesco(f): 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
dunkem21:

Not funny bro angry
at all,not even a bit
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by faithesco(f): 11:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
MrHackmed1:

Nothing is wrong with this undecided,

According to the 2nd paragraph, , pls for Godsake, the fact that you are soldier, doesn't you are a god & warrant you challenging civilians anyhow

Imagine you were in mufti, going on you own and a vehicle parked behind you on his own as well to get better passage and make a call, why would you bother about whoever the driver is calling if you hands are clean?, why not just go on your own? angry angry

Serious our soldiers atimes behave like animal
bush animal ooo,cos some animals are even cultured#pissed
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by dammytosh: 11:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
Acidosis:
I can't blame the soldiers. An average military man identifies with Buhari, they see him more as a military man, than a democrat. He remains a GENERAL, and his men will do anything and get away with it.

Reason is not farfetched as his supporters equally see him more as a tyrant who should break the law at any time to see that their perceived enemy is killed, and buried.

The same demonic and despotic perception characterizes the morale of the current Fulani terrorists.

Whatever we get from now till 2019 is just the result of the seed the "95 per centers" sowed with their voter cards.

Every incidence is not an opportunity to campaign after election.

PDP is dead and gone.

Election is over, bear the pain and move on.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by zuru1992: 11:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
Soldiers I think it must be fulani's
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by faithesco(f): 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
ALAYORMII:
GOD, why so many bad news?
dats d same question I've been asking since bubu ascended d throne
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by SAEJO: 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Oh God!!!... I love the people of this country so much, those with power will jus do their own and those on social media will jus say their own, corrupt lying politicians playing the gullible masses like ping-pong; egocentric triger happy security personnels venting their frustrations on the helpless common-man in the street and so life goes daily- WHAT A COUNTRY?
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
And when it's time for them to fight boko haram, you see them running helter skelter bt when it is d civilian...they keep on chanting... bloody civilians cry
Lazy being
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Movic1:
ZOO
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by Chuksyno(m): 11:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fulani herdsmen everywhere you go. I no blame dem sha, na their brother dey rule
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by laprince(m): 11:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
oriakofe:
could they just got stabbed or shot at like dat? God bless Nigerian Army.

You need help
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by iambijo(m): 11:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
oriakofe:
could they just got stabbed or shot at like dat? God bless Nigerian Army.
fvck nigerian army, one day you'll fall 4 there hand, they will beat the hell out of you
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by laprince(m): 11:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
greatbrian:
Confused people. Now u will be asked to identify the soldiers u would be looking like u... And by the way y d hell should u make call beside a soldier at dz era of insurgency..... Its a great disrespect anyway quick recovery

You need help! so, making calls behind a uniformed or non-uniformed soldier is now a crime?

You had better change your barbaric arrogance.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 12:10am On Apr 27, 2016
Why was he making a call? Who was he calling? He brought the beating upon him self. I don't blame the soldiers at all.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by CopyLearner: 12:13am On Apr 27, 2016
greatbrian:
Confused people. Now u will be asked to identify the soldiers u would be looking like u... And by the way y d hell should u make call beside a soldier at dz era of insurgency..... Its a great disrespect anyway quick recovery
did you read that they were putting on mufti?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by preselect(m): 12:26am On Apr 27, 2016
preselect:
Since this crook came to power it's been sorrow, tears and blood. everywhere.

what a blood sucking change we have.

Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by brajy(m): 1:16am On Apr 27, 2016
the soldiers are not to blame......!
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 27, 2016
I have never seen a soldier face to face here!! I don't know why Nigeria's case is so diffdifferent cry
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by eliwa47(m): 2:11am On Apr 27, 2016
I tire for naija soldiers ooo! sebi they are meant to stay in barracks?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun / Peter Obi Dumps PDP / Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.