Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick (32558 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth / Infinix S3 Review: The First Snapdragon Device From Infinix For Nigeria Market. / Allcall Bro Unboxing And Review: The Most Affordable Dual Camera Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by safas20(f): 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
bufness:
selfishness is when misstech makes a thread and also comments first angry
modified :topic hit front page at last MAMA WE MADE ITgrin
lol, abi naw
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by iGotTech: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
MissTechy:

LMAO, that was a mistake and I have reported it, but it hasn't been deleted yet. no vex
eyaa, can u dash me one phone you are not more using
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by safas20(f): 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
snrman:
2nd video of 2016 wink summary the phone is wack
the phone is great, u havent used it, that is why u re saying this
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by iGotTech: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
amAZEing:
My Comment.

The Phone is good for First time smartphone users or kids below the age of Fifteen Years.

In Summary, Hot 3 is a
Wacky Overpriced Plastic Bundle.
i wish you have used the device, den u will know it not all about the material, it got greater thinz in it
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by safas20(f): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
LecciGucci:

cute misstecky wink.... u even look hotter than the infinix hot3 grin grin grin.

BTW..i'm so pleased with this review, bcoz u touched all d aspect i really need to kno.
i have been confused whether to get this hot3 or gioneem5mini.
and i heard that m5mini interface is not so cool when u are on facebook.... and when u transfer pix to another fone it looks blurry.

can u please do this same review on gionee m5mini?...pleaaaase! smiley
thanks.
i use both devices, hot 3 is the best, and the camera is higher in quality than what you are seeing there, as you know, youtube will reduce the video quality, can misstechy please share us pictures directly on this thread
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by iGotTech: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
bolliejay:
Lovely review but 1GB RAM PHONE is a NO!
1GB ram is yes with XUI Optimization!!!
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by iGotTech: 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
DoroBen:
Hmmn misstechy abeg , you are saying it is good as a side chick that is for people who have money to buy two phones, but for us who dont nkor.

Anyways nice review.

cc lalasticlala
lol, see bro mi, buy one first nw
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by safas20(f): 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
gen2briz:
Let me know when they release the 2gig RAM version
the one GB ram does not lag at all
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by iGotTech: 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
saxby:
When i was about ditching infinix for tecno...

I even created a thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3073782/finding-stolen-phone-share-detective#45113978

check it out and tell me what you think.
hmmm
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by safas20(f): 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
DoroBen:

you na woman you dey look abi. shior
lol
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by safas20(f): 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
Drabeey:
Jejely enjoying my gionee m5 which to me is a very nice phone.
It comes with an amazing 6020mah .whao!

13mp back 5mp front. What else do i need, a dslr?

2gb/16gb memory size. Doing all my works

And recently heard it can use 4gLTE. Nairaland don suffer for my hand.

Abeg....

To your question , what do i think....

Anyway, what i think is that..... I am in love with MissTechy since 200bc and she lives in my heart even beofore the sun was created.

DrabeeyWasHere
the device is really superb anyway
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by iGotTech: 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by iGotTech: 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by safas20(f): 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
MoreWahala:
Hmmm, Side chick babe, now side chick phone shocked
MissTechy Pls kindly do a review on Innjoo fire2 plus
the phone is trash joor
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by iGotTech: 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
Kangol99:
Good!
yea
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by safas20(f): 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
ilovebbwgirl:
price
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by iGotTech: 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
darealsola:
thatz y I love Samsung products
Infinix product is rocking meeh, compare samsung product of same price and see the spec you will get
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by safas20(f): 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
ichommy:
Sweet
the phone is great
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by iGotTech: 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by iGotTech: 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
femi4:
you no be ftc, misstechy don chance you
grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by safas20(f): 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
alexistaiwo:
hmmmmmmmm
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by iGotTech: 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
ireneony:
Mtchewwe I can't believe I just wasted my precious time watching this crap.
Op you've finally get our attention to your youtube channel. .

Not funny angry anything for traffic these days
Bro, youtube reduced the quality of the camera as she was describing, i will share some cool shot from the device soon
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by safas20(f): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
Gptech:
This is just 1 of many nice looking phones with poor internals flooding the market right now. Better you save money and get a phone you can use without headache. I wonder how slow the infinix hot 3 will become in like 3 months' time.
the device is great! i have used it for some days now
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by iGotTech: 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
seunlayi:
team gionee is watching
hmmm
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by safas20(f): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
henrydadon:
lol..see where u think go
lol
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by iGotTech: 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
TrollTrap:
I no go hustle till infinity undecided
this device is dope till Infinity
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by safas20(f): 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
kio052001:
guys check out Itel It1550

https://www.nairaland.com/3057865/itel-it1550-truview-vision-plus

I believe is better n cheaper
hmmm
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by iGotTech: 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
Franky826:

watch which video? I thought I heard you say who MB don epp? grin . or did you just create a new YouTube channel? undecided . This is Nairaland!!!
hmm, observing
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by safas20(f): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
DoroBen:

err I think she meant MP, like the camera mp.
that wat i also tot
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by iGotTech: 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
DoroBen:

It isN23,000 and my bro bought it... the camera is okay, just there. and the batery is actually very good so maybe you boought fake hot 3
as for me, the device is the best! yea!!!
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by safas20(f): 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dexter247:

meanin
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by iGotTech: 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
sexytyga:
babe the fone sweet how much is it?
23k plus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Facebook Tricks You Must Know / 5 Things You Shouldn't Share On Facebook / The Rise And Fall Of Some Of The Biggest Smartphone Giants In The World (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.