Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick (32559 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth / Infinix S3 Review: The First Snapdragon Device From Infinix For Nigeria Market. / Allcall Bro Unboxing And Review: The Most Affordable Dual Camera Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by LecciGucci: 10:58pm On May 06, 2016
MissTechy:

Awww thank you so much kiss .. will try and get my hands on the device to review

mmmm..THANK U miss cutie wink
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by Born2berich: 12:28pm On May 11, 2016
MissTechy:

Err I don't understand your question.. you can't register for my domain name
I am actually asking for how you registered your dormain name...I just need the steps
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by Kingsrich: 4:47pm On May 15, 2016
I do heavy internet browsing and streaming with this itel 1550, it doesn't overheat and battery life is good and also very fast in performance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Facebook Tricks You Must Know / 5 Things You Shouldn't Share On Facebook / The Rise And Fall Of Some Of The Biggest Smartphone Giants In The World (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.