Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,916 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

How To Handle A No From A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Handle A No From A Girl (745 Views)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / Help On How To Handle A Stubborn Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Handle A No From A Girl by seunwen2(m): 2:01am On Apr 27, 2016
It happened that i drank bottles of beer which made me misbehave to this girl my student in particular, but she is staying with us. But she gave me an outright no how can i handle this embarrassment?
Re: How To Handle A No From A Girl by ayourbamie: 2:17am On Apr 27, 2016
sorry. just act normal. you cannot come and kill yourself

2 Likes

Re: How To Handle A No From A Girl by ronald4lif(m): 2:22am On Apr 27, 2016
Don't blame it on the bottles mate, you knew exactly what you intended to do but just got blotto to garner moral.

There's nothing you can do to regain your self respect back at this point. You just have to conduct yourself like nothing happened. Perhaps, with time things may get back to normal around her. But never again will she respect and hold in same regards like before.

Once you chyked a lady you bring yourself to her strata and all respect she has for you dissipates, sorry.

3 Likes

Re: How To Handle A No From A Girl by amtaken(f): 3:16am On Apr 27, 2016
Act normal around her and don't ever feel sad.
Re: How To Handle A No From A Girl by Nobody: 3:21am On Apr 27, 2016
ronald4lif:
Don't blame it on the bottles mate, you knew exactly what you intended to do but just got blotto to garner moral.

There's nothing you can do to regain your self respect back at this point. You just have to conduct yourself like nothing happened. Perhaps, with time things may get back to normal around her. But never again will she respect and hold in same regards like before.

Once you chyked a lady you bring yourself to her strata and all respect she has for you dissipates, sorry.

GBAM!!!
Re: How To Handle A No From A Girl by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 27, 2016
You probably weren't acting normal..... You were probably all sloppy and gross and overly sexual since you were drunk.
Practically no girl in her right mind would say yes to you in that state.
So comfort yourself with that thought and try to get some self control next time grin

Wait, am I reading this right? Your student shocked cry
Re: How To Handle A No From A Girl by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 27, 2016
issh
Re: How To Handle A No From A Girl by saintdennis(m): 8:19am On Apr 27, 2016
ronald4lif:

Hmm that's a lie... what you do 'after' determines everything.

Usually I FULLY return to the default settings (status quo) prior to me asking her out...

What's the shame in rejection?

(1) (Reply)

Pictures To Show You How Amazing And Funny Kids Are / Factors That Can Cause Painful Intercouse. / Please Is This Fashion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.