Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Pic Of The Day (fuuny) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pic Of The Day (fuuny) (2413 Views)

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic Of The Day (fuuny) by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 27, 2016
Lalasticala angry

Re: Pic Of The Day (fuuny) by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 27, 2016
wired how girls can commit to one habit forever but won't commit to one boy......fact

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pic Of The Day (fuuny) by Vinshu(f): 7:37am On Apr 27, 2016
Men are promiscuous by nature. The gene to cheat is there as their brain is in between their legs

1 Like

Re: Pic Of The Day (fuuny) by falconey(m): 7:39am On Apr 27, 2016
grin

vinshu good you know, now tell your female counter parts ours is by nature , they shouldn't try to emulate it ........ Of course using feminism as an excuse.

1 Like

Re: Pic Of The Day (fuuny) by Theyveedo(m): 7:40am On Apr 27, 2016
Lol
Re: Pic Of The Day (fuuny) by Lanceslot(m): 7:41am On Apr 27, 2016
^^^ Women a complex by nature.
Re: Pic Of The Day (fuuny) by ZeeAfrica(f): 7:43am On Apr 27, 2016
Not all men r shit. Bt most of dem r poo
Re: Pic Of The Day (fuuny) by kiddoiLL(m): 7:47am On Apr 27, 2016
Weird how girls notice every flaw in boys but yet fail to notice one of theirs
Re: Pic Of The Day (fuuny) by GoldenJAT(m): 7:49am On Apr 27, 2016
say I want eat rice, no mean say person not fit taste indomie... and poster.. don't 4gt we occasionally support other teams. so u c!!!!! men will always be men.
Re: Pic Of The Day (fuuny) by vizkiz: 7:51am On Apr 27, 2016
weird how girls stay connected to one Phillipines/Korean movie from season 1 to 15 but can't stay connected to one guy that long. Lol undecided

1 Like

Re: Pic Of The Day (fuuny) by firstking01(m): 7:58am On Apr 27, 2016
Vinshu:
Men are promiscuous by nature. The gene to cheat is there as their brain is in between their legs
One day i 'll come look for you in ukrainetongue
Re: Pic Of The Day (fuuny) by Fmartin(m): 8:01am On Apr 27, 2016
Vinshu:
women are promiscuous by nature. The gene to die for material things is in there blood as their brain thinks nothing apart frm a man's pri!ck.
Re: Pic Of The Day (fuuny) by nikkypearl(f): 8:03am On Apr 27, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Not all men r shit. Bt most of dem r poo
not all women are poo..but most of us are poo
Re: Pic Of The Day (fuuny) by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 27, 2016
i think it run both ways
.. guys and football, girls and romantic seriesi think it run both ways
.. guys and football, girls and romantic series
i think it run both ways
.. guys and football, girls and romantic series
Re: Pic Of The Day (fuuny) by latinoKingdom(m): 8:05am On Apr 27, 2016
Vinshu:
men?? Including your dad? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of The Day (fuuny) by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 27, 2016
Fmartin:
women are promiscuous by nature. The gene to die for material things is in there blood as their brain thinks nothing apart frm a man's pri!ck.
taaaaaahhhhhh #what you don't know is beyond you..... the rate at which a guy think of sex if he uses that time and energy to invest in useful things He should've outdone Dangote
Re: Pic Of The Day (fuuny) by Pennah(m): 8:07am On Apr 27, 2016
this caught me off gurad
Re: Pic Of The Day (fuuny) by Fmartin(m): 8:18am On Apr 27, 2016
Precel1:

taaaaaahhhhhh #what you don't know is beyond you..... the rate at which a guy think of sex if he uses that time and energy to invest in useful things He should've outdone Dangote
what you don't knw is bigger than you.

The time women spend in applying make-ups just to attract men, had it been she utilizes the time, think of the +impact it will hav make on many lives.
Re: Pic Of The Day (fuuny) by rockyh(m): 8:26am On Apr 27, 2016
Vinshu:
women have tied up their brains to the Wade of cash in a guys pocket
Re: Pic Of The Day (fuuny) by adorablepepple(f): 8:33am On Apr 27, 2016
Not all men are like that
Re: Pic Of The Day (fuuny) by techmart(m): 8:37am On Apr 27, 2016
it true... very true....
Re: Pic Of The Day (fuuny) by olayincar(m): 8:50am On Apr 27, 2016
olihilistic:
wired how girls can commit to one habit forever but won't commit to one boy......fact

1 Like

Re: Pic Of The Day (fuuny) by chigoizie7(m): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2016
Just like a poster said

" that u are boiling rice does not mean u can not cook 2mins indomie and eat while hungry and then keep waiting for the rice to done"

"That men support a football team through thick and thin, does not mean they do not support other team when their teams are not playing"

"Since women now know that cheating is embeded in a man's gene and can not change it, (it is in born), why can't they accept them for who they are?".

Double standards everywhere, both men and women.
Re: Pic Of The Day (fuuny) by Gebbson007(m): 8:59am On Apr 27, 2016
true buh ladies cheat 2
Re: Pic Of The Day (fuuny) by Ay04z(m): 9:08am On Apr 27, 2016
u wan tell me say me wey be hardcore Chelsea fan no go support Leicester city after I don carry dem straight winning in my bet9ja ticket....omoh Di's days guys dey support many club..oo owo ni koko....add me up if u don loose bet tire....u go win with me..
Re: Pic Of The Day (fuuny) by Vinshu(f): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2016
latinoKingdom:
men?? Including your dad? undecided

Say whatever you like. My post stands.
Re: Pic Of The Day (fuuny) by acenazt: 10:01am On Apr 27, 2016
Arsenal fans are the most loyal
Re: Pic Of The Day (fuuny) by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 27, 2016
Fmartin:
what you don't knw is bigger than you.

The time women spend in applying make-ups just to attract men, had it been she utilizes the time, think of the +impact it will hav make on many lives.
that's far beyond posting that women are promiscuous ....
Re: Pic Of The Day (fuuny) by stphn(m): 10:47am On Apr 27, 2016
Nothing to say about this
Re: Pic Of The Day (fuuny) by ifeco4(m): 10:48am On Apr 27, 2016
Vinshu:

Am an exception.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can’t Believe That The Sister I Always Looked Up To Is Doing This / What Is The Craziest Thing You’ve Done For Love? / What Drugs Can Make Me Very Hairy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.