Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) (24555 Views)

I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
Yes. And am real scared already. I hate anything fat. I just saw a classmate on fb that put to bed last month. She looks so big now and i remember clearly we had the same body structure.
Oh its not just possible to stay slim forever with big boobs.
Or are there work outs for bust reduction? Anyone knows?

p/s No am not seeking for unnecessary attention. If i want that i know were to go.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by chocolateme(f): 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hmm.. O di egwu (A big boobS) ok na.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by 0luwasean(m): 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
*pheeeew*!!!

I only viewed thread to see "here is a pic of me"....
Na deception go kill people for this country lass lass!!!

Dazzol!!!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by rhozaay(m): 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
where the boobs na?

9 Likes

Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by osesology(m): 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
Your pix with the big boobs or adonbilivit!
Dazzol!

5 Likes

Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by iPrevail(m): 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
We are here to see the boobs angry ....stop playing with us.. it's very very bad angry .....show us boobs undecided

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by chocolateme(f): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
0luwasean:
*pheeeew*!!!

I only viewed thread to see "here is a pic of me"....
Na deception go kill people for this country lass lass!!!

Dazzol!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by firstking01(m): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
Still salivating like a dog that saw bone from afar offtongue...where the pinshure??

4 Likes

Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by AlexCk: 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
U don't wanna get chubby/fat, then u watch wat u eat, do regular exercise(maybe till u see sign of "fatness" i guess),
Funny enuf, most(well, more than a few) people(both guys n gurlz) start to get fat wen dey get married( noticed that a lot).

Op, the truth is, eat healthy, exercise(nt always, often tho, if u r dat scared), and pls, pls, pretty pls, dont develop anorexia cuz of ur thoughts(it myt b nthn tho).

3 Likes

Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by emotions1: 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
what is all this play play.....
you called us here to show us somrin... and now you are deviating.... Haba

Bad Omen

4 Likes

Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
In chris rock's voice

DECEPTION! angry

show us boobs or give us our megabyte bak! grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
Sorry bad network here. Pls just keep checking and dropping your advice.
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by DANO1011(m): 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
Op show us Boobs nah..... Which kind thing be this??

3 Likes

Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
AlexCk:
U don't wanna get chubby/fat, then u watch wat u eat, do regular exercise(maybe till u see sign of "fatness" i guess),
Funny enuf, most(well, more than a few) people(both guys n gurlz) start to get fat wen dey get married( noticed that a lot).

Op, the truth is, eat healthy, exercise(nt always, often tho, if u r dat scared), and pls, pls, pretty pls, dont develop anorexia cuz of ur thoughts(it myt b nthn tho).
anorexia? God forbid. Thank you so much but can you suggest any specific exercise for chest?
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by 0luwasean(m): 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
[quote author=chocolateme post=44857726][/quote]

I bet you have close to a million of these memes... smiley

I wanna call my girlfriend... I don't have her number.
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by PureWays(m): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
Attention seeking has gone to a whole new level..

Why would you ask for such question in here if not for attention?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by zeetyzin(m): 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
bust reduction exercises?....i dont think any exists... surgery dey sha... abt u getting fat........
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
You fat oh You no fat oh , how does that provide job opportunities for the teeming youths?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Candyness(f): 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Yes. And am real scared already. I hate anything fat. I just saw a classmate on fb that put to bed last month. She looks so big now and i remember clearly we had the same body structure.

p/s No am not seeking for unnecessary attention. If i want that i know were to go.

SMH

3 Likes

Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by yoged(m): 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
DANO1011:
Op show us Boobs nah..... Which kind thing be this??
grin werey
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
°•°*Ooh I love this thread from the op's post on down
°•ta these dudes reactions
°to the dudes who veiwed,didn't find what they sought an left cheesy
.....°•° Op, Lady ya too Fly! grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by AlexCk: 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:
anorexia? God forbid. Thank you so much but can you suggest any specific exercise for chest?

I dnt really knw anyone for females, google is ur frnd tho
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by chigoizie7(m): 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Should I call u a troll?

Must we know everything about ur private life?

Damn!

5 Likes

Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by pamcode(m): 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
Deception Deception, a shame, a shame

1 Like

Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by iPrevail(m): 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°*Ooh I love this thread from the op's post on down
°•ta these dudes reactions
°to the dudes who veiwed didn't find what they sought an left cheesy
.....°•° Op, Lady ya too Fly! grin

Ms, change yer font color.. it's effing blurry!

Okay.. try blue. Something tells me you like the colour.
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by fairlyusedpant: 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:
babe do you have big boobskie and nyashkie like my former ex girlfriend or is it only boobskie that you have?
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
iPrevail:

Ms, change yer font color.. it's effing blurry!

Okay.. try blue. Something tells me you like the colour.
grin •°I can see it fine...but for you sir...°•
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Audray(f): 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
orange! orange!! orange!!!
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Marlvin(m): 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Just stick with black ! it's not just a colour. it has it's own definition, not many will understand that.

stop littering the whole place with colours ,

2 Likes

Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by iPrevail(m): 11:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Attagirl! Yer a nice lass.
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by olac21(m): 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dnt you get tired of trolling girl?I mean you aren't getting any younger so pls apply your shit brain at times...nonsense threads everywhere(mamagee3's lil sis)

3 Likes

Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
Audray:
orange! orange!! orange!!!
°•°Fine Audray,orange
...°•°You woulda shouted me down all over NL if I don't grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Told Me She Was A Virgin For 5 Years But Now Says She's Unsure? / "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" / Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.