Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Do You Agree With This Lady? "No Woman Wants To Date Or Marry A Broke Guy..it Re - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Agree With This Lady? "No Woman Wants To Date Or Marry A Broke Guy..it Re (695 Views)

What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try / Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree With This Lady? "No Woman Wants To Date Or Marry A Broke Guy..it Re by TessyNkennor(f): 7:37am On Apr 27, 2016
No woman wants to date or marry a broke guy. It is a simple truth. No matter her age, position or level of desperation, she still wants a man who can provide for her, take care of her and give her a measure of security and stability. It is not a matter of gold digging or anything of that sort, women are just wired that way.

It is why the idea of the...Please Continue on www.tessynkenor.com

Re: Do You Agree With This Lady? "No Woman Wants To Date Or Marry A Broke Guy..it Re by Vinshu(f): 7:38am On Apr 27, 2016
Op will you marry or date a broke guy? Instead of the broke guy dating he should get a job, increase his hustle. There is time for everything.

However, whoever said women are "wired" that way is a gold digger. No one is wired to be a liability or parasite. People choose to be. Just as she choose not to date broke men so can she choose to work and get rich and flow with rich men (like herself)
Re: Do You Agree With This Lady? "No Woman Wants To Date Or Marry A Broke Guy..it Re by falconey(m): 7:38am On Apr 27, 2016
That is why i extra hustle
Re: Do You Agree With This Lady? "No Woman Wants To Date Or Marry A Broke Guy..it Re by kiddoiLL(m): 7:43am On Apr 27, 2016
all these broke niggas/hos post on rampage...
Re: Do You Agree With This Lady? "No Woman Wants To Date Or Marry A Broke Guy..it Re by ebubey(f): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2016
lols

(1) (Reply)

How Can Some1 Avoid Falling Inlove / Should I Breakup With Her After 6years Of Relationship? / Can He Claim Ownership Of The Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.