Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

How I Almost Let A Family Get Run Over. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Almost Let A Family Get Run Over. (2271 Views)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Almost Let A Family Get Run Over. by lambofri: 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
Minesota1:
I guess u meant to say road not wrong cheesy
Oshey English teacher
Re: How I Almost Let A Family Get Run Over. by lambofri: 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hmm the Boom J8 headset is best enjoyed indoors not on a busy road..especially because its so great u wud always forget yourself while listening to music...U was almost careless but Thank God u saved the situation still
Re: How I Almost Let A Family Get Run Over. by lambofri: 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
donbenedict:
Awww, kids tho.
Attachment to their moms is crazy
Re: How I Almost Let A Family Get Run Over. by lambofri: 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
louiscole360:
This is quite a nice write up!!

I guess we shouldnt ignore the needy.
Yea everyone needs a helping hand
Re: How I Almost Let A Family Get Run Over. by lambofri: 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Moral Lesson:

Be Kind. You won't vanish. grin
Better to be cautious sha
Re: How I Almost Let A Family Get Run Over. by Damiandark01: 12:16am On May 01, 2016
lambofri:
Better to be cautious sha

Way better instead of hearing sob stories
Re: How I Almost Let A Family Get Run Over. by pcoolioz(m): 1:38pm On May 01, 2016
scary bit but with a lesson included. thank goodness nothing happened
Re: How I Almost Let A Family Get Run Over. by idu1(m): 1:50pm On May 01, 2016
Marinza:
It's a bit lengthy but do read

Last week Friday to be precise, I went to see a friend and the bus I took dropped me at the other side of the road. I had to cross the busy express and there was no pedestrian bridge, honestly I hate crossing express roads, I would rather go find a pedestrian bridge.

Anyways I had no choice so I prepped myself, I had headphones on, the one that comes with the J8, it was loud but I could see where I wanted to cross, so I didn’t need to take them off.

As I was about crossing I saw a woman with two kids, a baby on her back and another girl around about 8years tagging along.

She said something and honestly I assumed she was begging which was usual in Nigeria and I walked away with irritation, there was no one else walking except us, I wanted to even run self before they jazz me and steal me , but I looked back and I saw she was sill following dragging her child along.

So I removed my headset and asked what she wanted, and she said she wanted me to help her cross with her kids. For a grown woman it was a Strange request but I obliged her, I was still weary so I didn’t touch or hold any of them, before I touch someone and I vanish, don’t blame me I have heard stories.

So we crossed the first part and got to the demarcation at the middle, my mind just told me to hold the smaller child as we were about crossing. Before I could say jack, this woman just sprinted through the oncoming traffic, the car coming barely missed her, before I could finish recovering, the younger child I was holding ran trying to follow her mum, thankfully I just pulled her back as the car sped past screeching.

When we crossed people were gathered shouting at the woman and thanking me. I was shaken, because I almost didn’t wanna hold that girl, she could have died and how would I have felt? I could have felt responsible for her death forever.

I know there are a lot of people cautious of others, but how do we now select or find out the people who genuinely need help? Well I learnt a valuable lesson that day thou, an act of kindness could save someone’s life, don’t forget that, ever.
You are a wussy and coward. I hate people like you...

Everything scared them.
Re: How I Almost Let A Family Get Run Over. by FrozeBABE: 3:08pm On May 01, 2016
movie time cheesy
Re: How I Almost Let A Family Get Run Over. by DipoDee: 6:13pm On May 01, 2016
Whoever advised you guys to market the Tecno boom J8 like this needs his brain checked.

Sob stories everywhere and somehow, they sneak in boom J8 right into it.
Re: How I Almost Let A Family Get Run Over. by DipoDee: 6:15pm On May 01, 2016
idu1:
You are a wussy and coward. I hate people like you...

Everything scared them.

These guys are just being drafted to market the boom J8 online, the story is as nonexistent as the Ops brain cheesy

There are similar stories like this all over the forum, you think they got a story until you discover it's all about Tecno Boom J8
Re: How I Almost Let A Family Get Run Over. by kennybenjminz: 9:54pm On May 01, 2016
when is the part2 coming out??
Re: How I Almost Let A Family Get Run Over. by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 01, 2016
At least no one died. ....that's the point
Re: How I Almost Let A Family Get Run Over. by Dannybrainz: 1:56am On May 02, 2016
ERNEST OBI AND HORROR MOVIE
Re: How I Almost Let A Family Get Run Over. by kendrick2: 11:19am On May 02, 2016
when they will all be running away from overhead bridges
Re: How I Almost Let A Family Get Run Over. by thatintrovert: 12:14pm On May 02, 2016
thankfully you pulled the girl, it would have pained you sha
Re: How I Almost Let A Family Get Run Over. by louiscole360: 10:22pm On May 30, 2016
Even me sef need epp * in olamide's voice*
lambofri:
Yea everyone needs a helping hand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Counter Thread : 6 Reasons Why Thick Girls Will Always Look Better / *watch Of This Female intimacy gadget*can Nigerian Men Use intimacy gadget??? / How I Was Bang First Time In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.