Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) (94094 Views)

My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! / Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) / Easy Fix For Glo Data Network Not Displaying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by tomdfirst(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
LET SOMEBODY SHOUT hallelujah
Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by Ekii(f): 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
See as person just wear panty hose like say na jeans she wear. She wan tell me say she no sabi say e dey transparent? She's literally seeking for attention. Very disgusting somebody.
Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by brookz: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
D smart Ass ntwrk for marketing & customer service
Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by okejos(m): 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
NAIRALAND! U NOR DE LOOK TRO WAY FACE. NAIRALAND IS GRADUALLY BECOMING A DUMP SITE

1 Like

Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by kechywillz(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
Men that ass bad
Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by Taiwo20(m): 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
Keepshining:
Kai! Aye ti baje. Oge irole aye leyi o.

irole aye gan ni, infact ale aye ni sef
Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by teegal3090(f): 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
undecided worris dis na
Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by hyperflex(m): 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
Some girls no dey know the kain leggings wwy dem suppose get. U go see fair woman by silky tights she go come wear am enter 1 o'clock sun. The thing go come dey glisten under serious lite. U can see her skin thru it. My own question is are they doing it on purpose or they don't know the tight wld expose their panties. This one no even wear correct pata. Instead make she wear gstring. Ladies choose ur tight carefully. Besides this means this gurl na ashawo. If u see gurl wet dey conscious of her body she will check if there is any suggestive side to what she's wearing. Always checking so their value no go drop from eyes scrutiny. But the one a that don't care...well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by Hustlerlomo(m): 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
Op na d work wey u kon do for Lagos be dis?
Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by Herminius(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lol...she dy advertise naa...with her asset grin grin grin...abi u u no see say na red
Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by HirstMOG(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
is she not a marketer?? she must be selling everything.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
We ladies should try to be more cautious now. Attention seeking isn't necessary.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by nkpommpko(m): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
Reference:

The more they try to escape from it the more the proofs....that in the female gender is planted a sleaze gene. Anyway even the bible says they are hard wired to 'please' men. Penalty for the Eden mishap.
I concur
Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
nawa for sum girls
Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by judondasylva(m): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
so bad
Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by abukaokab: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
speechless
Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by Ejjis(m): 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
Creativity.....

Cake for you...

Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by pressplay411(m): 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
osedvgirl:
cheesy cheesy

No wonder there's no network. She don use yansh block everything.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by gonkraziiiiii: 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
Its so annoying...I see dis like everywhere...don't understand y u can't wears black pant with black leggings n even sef check how thick d leggings is before buying oooo.n if its transparent pls jus wear a long top dat wld cover ur yansh ooo...save me d stress of seeing dirty coloured yansh n pant Na...abi dem no ask dier neighbour how do I look before stepping out
Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by charlsoo1(m): 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
The
Real
Marketing
Tragedy!!!
[color=#990000][/color] grin

AIRTEL- The Smartest Ass Network!
Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by Udofire(m): 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
this one wey i dey see wan make me ask whether na promo or na bonus
Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by babajay69: 11:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
newsarena:
This airtel marketing staff was spotted recently and it appears that she had a totally different end time marketing strategy.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/see-raunchy-photo-of-female-airtel-marketer.html

Hmm.
She is selling something else...
Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by BluStreak(m): 1:40am On Apr 28, 2016
Unfortunately, I come across this everyday even some married ladies. The question usually on my mind is "didn't they check themselves out in the mirror before leaving home?"

Was once in traffic at Igando market, there was a couple trying to cross the road and the lady had her panties all up in my face cos they had to pause at the median a while before they crossed. I felt disgusted. Personally I don't condemn wearing leggings, jeggings or woreva they call it. Ladies should quit patronising the cheap nylon types. There are thick ones that won't have all ur ass and panties up for show. Ladies also should avoid wearing brightly coloured undies under leggings. It's gross biko.
Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by scentmarlc(m): 2:00am On Apr 28, 2016
Presbulg:
I'm ASStounded at what length ladies to go through in other to flaunt their ASSets.
At the end it turned out to be a catASStrophy .

I'll show myself out
smiley

lolzz,xx grin grin
Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by tonnelo: 4:28am On Apr 28, 2016
end time marketer
Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by t2luv1: 5:08am On Apr 28, 2016
kennygee:
When they will wear panty hose as trouser.

C'mon now. Where is the sisterly love.
Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by t2luv1: 5:09am On Apr 28, 2016
BluStreak:
Unfortunately, I come across this everyday even some married ladies. The question usually on my mind is "didn't they check themselves out in the mirror before leaving home?"

Was once in traffic at Igando market, there was a couple trying to cross the road and the lady had her panties all up in my face cos they had to pause at the median a while before they crossed. I felt disgusted. Personally I don't condemn wearing leggings, jeggings or woreva they call it. Ladies should quit patronising the cheap nylon types. There are thick ones that won't have all ur ass and panties up for show. Ladies also should avoid wearing brightly coloured undies under leggings. It's gross biko.

All this was noticed by you while you at a traffic stop. Wow !!!
Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by adebayo742(m): 6:40am On Apr 28, 2016
Keepshining:
Kai! Aye ti baje. Oge irole aye leyi o.
Ile aye Ile asan. Abi
Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by AsanwaKC(f): 8:15am On Apr 28, 2016
she's selling with and with..
Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by hornyman(m): 8:39am On Apr 28, 2016
Two stuff for the price of one
Re: Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) by lagosrd: 8:58am On Apr 28, 2016
newsarena:
This airtel marketing staff was spotted recently and it appears that she had a totally different end time marketing strategy.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/see-raunchy-photo-of-female-airtel-marketer.html

Uncultured girls on rampage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) / Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.