Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night (71753 Views)

Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter / Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night by cybriz82(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
No mind dat 1 mek she dey go person wey she never see b4.4 her mind lala b like wizkid.
Re: This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night by Kazrem(m): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
Aminat508:
I dont understand the picture undecided
Wo ibi zip sokoto yen ni'sale. Se oti ye e ?
Re: This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night by Oppypoppy: 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
See as I open mouth!
Re: This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night by Melvinsofty: 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
WarRLaY:
grin the dîck even knew the position the lady is standing ... Smh
Infrared eyes through contact

1 Like

Re: This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night by vanityworld: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
This is really serious. I hope the girl is not a learner sha. If not
Re: This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night by ladyF(f): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
grin this is bad!!!
Re: This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night by bobbito: 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
Make una nor kill this guy. he is a married man already, so it is allowed. But he would have disciplined his mind not to show it in public
Re: This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night by Ugosample(m): 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
AheadMarket:
Because, they only carry sex for mind de marry
Well, about that, it's true to an extent. they should know that marriage goes WAY beyond sex
Re: This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night by Aminat508(f): 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
Kazrem:

Wo ibi zip sokoto yen ni'sale. Se oti ye e ?
hahahahahaha shocked shocked una won corrupt me? lipsrsealed
Re: This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night by evatee(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
That's his nokia fone joooor....stop insinuating what's not!
Re: This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night by jzdoberman: 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
Judging by the space between them & the look on their faces it's obvious they were likely not "physically" close during the period of courtship. Else the groom should have been able to control himself.

That's just one of the benefits of test driving wink[/quote]

GUY U SMART cool!!! ABI U DON WORK WITH CIA/FBI IN THE PAST? grin
Re: This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night by pbs4real(m): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
Aminat508:
hahahahahaha shocked shocked una won corrupt me? lipsrsealed
hahaha u dt iyaf spoil finishtongue
Re: This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night by KiNiBiGd: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
queenstlll:
This groom is very eager for his wedding night

his wife go hear am lol

Source: http://timenaija.com/i/2016/04/27/this-groom-is-very-eager-for-his-wedding-night-lol-photo/

She no fit hear anything the one wey pass this one woman go take am, e never reach new baby head now
Re: This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night by kizyalex10(m): 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
All this people wey dey say na d babe go hear am.i pity una.so una never jam girl wey be say,she go spread her two legs like rumour dey chop chewing gum nd also reading newspaper while d guy is killing himself.then he will ask d guy to put his tin nah,when d guy is already dying inside.nd when d guy reply,i don put d cap nd everytin,d girl go reply,serious?i didn't notice,what else remain.the guy go reply,d eggs,the girl will say put all of them.lol

1 Like

Re: This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night by Aminat508(f): 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
pbs4real:
hahaha u dt iyaf spoil finishtongue
shocked emi? cry
Re: This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night by porshuch: 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
Why JT no go get attention when him carry his wife go bush go snap picture. #bushthings
Re: This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night by Sensitivbin777(m): 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
His JT be like... Finally oh! It's about to go down grin
Re: This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night by graceyval(f): 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
the auction is in a hurry
Re: This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night by Udofire(m): 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:

why do you keep calling lala? You want him to come and sample you too? undecided
i wonder o!
Re: This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 28, 2016
*singing* wa fe ku laleyi
Re: This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night by macaranta(m): 12:25am On Apr 28, 2016
Heat seeking D*#k

Visit [url]macaranta.com [/url]
Re: This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night by cosmicrayboi(m): 12:30am On Apr 28, 2016
the prick sef dey even point the woman,

endtime prick cry
Re: This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 12:43am On Apr 28, 2016
That's what happens to some virgin grooms.. lol
Re: This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night by mallamseifaldin(m): 6:12am On Apr 28, 2016
Missmossy:
Man must wack grin grin

Nawa ooo!!!

See ya black knuckles shocked
Re: This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 28, 2016
SerialGist:

Can i open a blog with that name?
SURE U CAN
Re: This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night by HaneefahRN(f): 7:02am On Apr 28, 2016
LMAO. Wetin your eye find reach there. For a sec I was wondering what OP meant
Re: This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night by Nature8(m): 8:04am On Apr 28, 2016
Lol..
Re: This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:32am On Apr 28, 2016
jtwest:
Dis guy missile na wEapon of mass destruction o, shey d soldiers no go mistake d wife kidney for egg like dis? Go fertilize her kidney. grin
Hahahahahahahahahaha kai! Nairalanders ooooooh
Re: This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night by tessiko: 10:53am On Apr 28, 2016
That's how it is when u marry a virgin
Re: This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 28, 2016
Aminat508:
I dont understand the picture undecided
I can teach you free of charge grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? / Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK / Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.