Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment (2929 Views)

Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" / She Said ''push Harder'' As The Three Guys Were Doing It One At A Time (pics) / Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by shumuel(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
Once Upon A Time These Was All We Had For Entertainment

Remember those times when your dad will lock this type of Tv and you would still find a means to watch it ? grin

Remember When you watched Michael Jackon's Thriller on the big black coloured Tv and you had to place a locozade nylon on the screen to give it a yellow-orange colour ? tongue

Remember when these cartoons were your favourite, when you used to watch them from a neighbors window ? cheesy

Rather than feeling old, just connect with those childhood memories and feel young again smiley

feeliing Nostalgic eh ?

1 Like

Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by shumuel(m): 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
grin

Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by UrWorstNitemare: 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
cool RENTA GHOST. JEZZ...OP U ar awesome....cheesy
Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by firstking01(m): 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
Mehnnn, those are good old days cool...and that's why i only listen to old school songs cos the davidos and wiskids plus timayas of this world have got nothing to offer but to sing for fame and money undecided
Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by Cholls(m): 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
my brother. .

1 Like

Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by goldbim(f): 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lol..those days when you have to wait for that rainbow lines to show on your TV screen before watching movies..also,if it's not 4pm, you can't watch cartoon....coloured TV was a luxury back then..

3 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by UrWorstNitemare: 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
U GUYZ AR JUS PUTTING WATER IN MA EYEZ LIKE....

Y IS D WORLD CHANGING ...

Y IS NIGERIA CHANG
lipsrsealed
Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
Danger mouse! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by shumuel(m): 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
Cholls:
my brother. .

kikiki Lol grin Pingu, Pin...gu...!
Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by shumuel(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
goldbim:
Lol..those days when you have to wait for that rainbow lines to show on your TV screen before watching movies..also,if it's not 4pm, you can't watch cartoon....coloured TV was a luxury back then..

kikiki Lol, am telling you, when you are very happy to hear the National Anthem, because that means they are about to start grin

5 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
firstking01:
Mehnnn, those are good old days cool...and that's why i only listen to old school songs cos the davidos and wiskids plus timayas of this world have got nothing to offer but to sing for fame and money undecided

What has your taste in music got to do with this thread? The op said nothing about music.

And it's wrong to use Davido and wizkid as a catchall for defining today's music. There are people who still make good music, and if you got a good music ear like you imply, then you'd have found them already because they are scattered across various music genres, and you wouldn't be listening to just "old school" songs.
Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by shumuel(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
cool RENTA GHOST. JEZZ...OP U ar awesome....cheesy

Thank you grin
Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by Flexherbal(m): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
No wonder they say: the things you cry for today may not be useful tomorrow.
Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by shumuel(m): 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
firstking01:

Yeah, we can't compare the old classic smiley
Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by IamLEGEND1: 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
OP i see you trying to play mind games,make me believe i'm some old cargo.....

e no go work,I still refuse to be old

2 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by shumuel(m): 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
OP i see you trying to play mind games,make me believe i'm some old cargo.....

e no go work,I still refuse to be old

Kikiki Lol grin remain forever young wink
Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by Marlvin(m): 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
I know about the telly, but all those cartoon sounds foreign to me. didn't watch any of 'em.
Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by shumuel(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
U GUYZ AR JUS PUTTING WATER IN MA EYEZ LIKE....

Y IS D WORLD CHANGING ...

Y IS NIGERIA CHANG
lipsrsealed

Lol grin change is constant
Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by shumuel(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
Marlvin:
I know about the telly, but all those cartoon sounds foreign to me. didn't watch any of 'em.

shocked That means you didn't watch NTA or LTV/LWT, come hope you are not one of the indomie generation.
Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by goldbim(f): 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
shumuel:

kikiki Lol, am telling you, when you are very happy when you hear the National Anthem, because that means they are about to start grin
those days when saturdays were blissful all because you watched telematch grin.too bad Ben10 and hannahmontanna has taken over..so glad I rep the 80's grin grin!.
Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by shumuel(m): 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
goldbim:
those days when saturdays were blissful all because you watched telematch grin.too bad Ben10 and hannahmontanna has taken over..so glad I rep the 80's grin grin!.

Mehn... Telematch grin miss it

am also glad to rep cheesy the 80's

1 Like

Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by Marlvin(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
shumuel:

shocked That means you didn't watch NTA or LTV/LWT, come hope you are not one of the indomie generation.

I did watch NTA, basically; Am certain everyone else did too, the kinda cartoons I watched back then were the likes of, Penguins, angry beavers, Scooby doo and Dexter laboratory.
Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by austine4real(m): 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
I watched some of those cartoons but i'm stll very young.
Feeling young
Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by shumuel(m): 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
Marlvin:

I did watch NTA, basically; Am certain everyone else did too, the kinda cartoons I watched back then were the likes of, Penguins, angry beavers, Scooby doo and Dexter laboratory.

Lol grin these cartoons are of the 90's the ones i posted are 80's
Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by shumuel(m): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
austine4real:
I watched some of those cartoons but i'm stll very young.

Feeling young

kikiki Lol, like 30, 40, young grin ?
Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by funkyibodude(m): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Wow, @op can you remember this cartoon? Speed racer". Mac 5.. Damn I luv that cartoon
Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by ba7man(m): 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
As a kid, I never did get Thundersub. I expected all cartoons to make me happy but that particular cartoon did the opposite.
Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by austine4real(m): 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
shumuel:

kikiki Lol, like 30, 40, young grin ?
bloody civilian u'r gettin me vexd. I'm just 13yrs old
Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by shumuel(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
funkyibodude:
Wow, @op can you remember this cartoon? Speed racer". Mac 5.. Damn I luv that cartoon

Yeah, i do grin aired on AIT and Channels, watched 2 version of it, that Mac 5 is one hell of a Car, mehn i need one grin
Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by shumuel(m): 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
ba7man:
As a kid, I never did get Thundersub. I expected all cartoons to make me happy but that particular cartoon did the opposite.

Lol, i didn't get it too, but enjoyed it grin

1 Like

Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by shumuel(m): 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
austine4real:
bloody civilian u'r gettin me vexd. I'm just 13yrs X 3 tongue old

kikiki Lol grin
Re: Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment by odapey(m): 11:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
shumuel:
Once Upon A Time These Was All We Had For Entertainment

Remember those times when your dad will lock this type of Tv and you would still find a means to watch it ? grin

Remember When you watched Michael Jackon's Thriller on the big black coloured Tv and you had to place a locozade nylon on the screen to give it a yellow-orange colour ? tongue

Remember when these cartoons were your favourite, when you used to watch them from a neighbors window ? cheesy

Rather than feeling old, just connect with those childhood memories and feel young again smiley

feeliing Nostalgic eh ?

Op. Change ur topic. It is "these were" not "these was"

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is The Pride Of A Guy? / Would I Be Wicked To Do This To Her? / Me And My Boo Are Leaving Nigeria For Good Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.