Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? (2934 Views)

She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! / What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by Amazbak: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
Is there a category of men that you'd willingly have a one night stand with but won't want to date them long term?
Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by CaptainGOOD: 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hehehehe.. waiting for ladies to come and answer this.
Is like waiting for bokoboys to convert to christians

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by HallaDaTruth: 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
Please what is one night stand

Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by Peachess(f): 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
Yeah some girls do that, and I'm sure lots of girls would love to but they can't cos society frowns at it. But when it comes to guys it seems society encourage them.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by Amazbak: 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
Peachess:
Yeah some girls do that, and I'm sure lots of girls would love to but they can't cos society frowns at it. But when it comes to guys it seems society encourage them.

What are you saying? You are talking off point. Reread my question.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by decatalyst(m): 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
Peachess:

grin grin

Only a few would relate...runs out! grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by Peachess(f): 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
Amazbak:

What are you saying? You are talking off point. Reread my question.
I'm not talking of point, I guess your head is going off point. If society doesn't frown at such things I'm sure some ladies would love to just have a one night stand with some guys. That's why it's more common for girls to have one night stand in Europe, Australia, America than in Africa where society frowns at it. That why I said "Some girl do, and many girls would love to just that society frowns at it" in my earlier post.
If you read it and still don't how my point relates to your question, then you need help sir.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by Amazbak: 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
Peachess:

I'm not talking of points, I guess your head is going off point. If society doesn't frown at such things I'm sure some ladies would love to just have a one night stand with some guys. That's why it's more common for girls to have one night stand in Europe, Australia, America than in Africa where society frowns at it.
If you read it and still don't how my point relates to your question, then you need help sir.

My question is: Are there certain category of men that you'd only opt to have a one night stand with but won't want to go into a relationship with them? The answer you have given so far doesn't address this question.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by bizzy500: 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
Peachess:

I'm not talking of point, I guess your head is going off point. If society doesn't frown at such things I'm sure some ladies would love to just have a one night stand with some guys. That's why it's more common for girls to have one night stand in Europe, Australia, America than in Africa where society frowns at it. That why I said "Some girl do, and many girls would love to just that society frowns at it" in my earlier post
babe u re off point read the post again

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by Peachess(f): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
bizzy500:
babe u re off point read the post again
The questions is "Is there a category of men that you'd willingly have a one night stand with but won't want to date them long term?"
And I said there are but most women would rather have a long term relationship cos society frowns at things like that. If you still think it's off point then your very slow when it comes to thinking.
Okay, bye
Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by Amazbak: 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
Peachess:

The questions is "Is there a category of men that you'd willingly have a one night stand with but won't want to date them long term?"
And I said there are but most women would rather have a long term relationship cos society frowns at things like that. If you still think it's off point then your very slow when it comes to thinking.
Okay, bye

Okay. What category of men would you have a one night stand with but won't want to date them?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by Daniel2289(m): 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
Peachess:

I'm not talking of point, I guess your head is going off point. If society doesn't frown at such things I'm sure some ladies would love to just have a one night stand with some guys. That's why it's more common for girls to have one night stand in Europe, Australia, America than in Africa where society frowns at it. That why I said "Some girl do, and many girls would love to just that society frowns at it" in my earlier post.
Well said.
Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by bizzy500: 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
grin
Peachess:

Okay, bye
cheesy grin still off point read it again..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by Peachess(f): 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
Amazbak:

Okay. What category of men would you have a one night stand with but won't want to date them?
Lol, I won't say. But most ladies would love to have a one night stand with a very good looking playboy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by Amazbak: 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
Daniel2289:

Well said.

There is nothing "well said" about her response. My question wasn't about whether or not she'd have a one night stand with a guy but opt not to date him. My question was that if she wanted to, what category of men would she have this one night stand with but refuse to date.
Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by Amazbak: 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
Peachess:

Lol, I won't say. But most ladies would love to have a one night stand with a very good looking playboy.

Why won't you say?
Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by Daniel2289(m): 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
Amazbak:

There is nothing "well said" about her response. My question wasn't about whether or not she'd have a one night stand with a guy but opt not to date him. My question was that if she wanted to, what category of men would she have this one night stand with but refuse to date.
She replied based on what u posted. This one u are saying another thing. Pls. Stop misquoting urself.
Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
Studs undecided
Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by Peachess(f): 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
Amazbak:

Why won't you say?
Okay, maybe those kind of people I wrote up there.
Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by no1madman(m): 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hmmmm

Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by Jamariwolf4(f): 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
Yes.
From security men, laborers to broke but yet hot and muscular guys, I just wanna rip their trousers and reveal that schlong.

After that, I'm out for good.
Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ladies will always fvck what they can't have trust me... if they in a relationship with a good guy they would want to Bleep a bad guy on the low n if they are with a bad guy they would fvck a good guy once in a while for a change. There's no particular breed of guys that's preferred for a one night stand but any willing and available d1ck she's very comfortable with will do whether rich/broke, fat/muscular or slim, handsome/very ugly guys just name it the list is endless Op. They always want what they cant have...and sometimes they get hooked on the d1ck if they ain't getting it good at home.. na here problem dey when them go catch rich man wife dey fvck ugly rugged taxi driver... she hook there cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by treasuredude007(m): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Yes.
From security men, laborers to broke but yet hot and muscular guys, I just wanna rip their trousers and reveal that schlong.

After that, I'm out for good.
Hmm, so how will I come and test my ability now. Plus I'm not broke too
Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by StrawberryGloss(f): 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
My definition of one night stand--
Get cunnilingus from a total hunk without returning the favor.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by Stycon(m): 12:03am On Jan 16, 2018
Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by Jamariwolf4(f): 7:29am On Jan 16, 2018
treasuredude007:
Hmm, so how will I come and test my ability now. Plus I'm not broke too
lol grin it just happens when I see them and feel an attraction.
Go work joor grin
Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by treasuredude007(m): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2018
grin
Jamariwolf4:
Go work joor grin
grin
Jamariwolf4:
Go work joor grin
grin alright o, hmm, with this look, I'll make sure you see me too one day, so that such thing will happen. And I'll make sure u don't move on just like that.
Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by StrawberryGloss(f): 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
Stycon:

Please what dicktionary are you used to ...I don't mind sharing mine with you wink
Advanced pro-primo dictionary.
You can't keep up
Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by Stycon(m): 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by StrawberryGloss(f): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
Stycon:

Really?

In that case I would love to borrow yours and probably engage you as my personal tutor too.

Any terms and conditions you will like me to know?

Yeah.
My mail doesn't work.
Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by Stycon(m): 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
undecided
Re: Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? by Twoclans(f): 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
A one night stand :with a guy in the highest rank in the military but can never date them. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

THIS THING Will Happen By 2020...So, Take Action Now [PICTURE] / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Man Kissing His Fiance's Chest / Is This Guy Having Sex ? PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.