Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days (3370 Views)

Is This Woman Wearing Pant Or Not? / Ladies, Why Do U Wear Leggings Without Wearing Pant? / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by sokusoku: 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2009
IT IS AN ESTABLISHED ISSUE THAT MOST GIRLS AND BOYS MOVE AROUND ONLY WITH THEIR TROUSERS OR SKIRTS ON.
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by symbian03(m): 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2009
Who told you that?
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by sokusoku: 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2009
yes u may ask who told me but u can see it for ur self on the street where u live and in buses.do u need a tv to give u the statistics and to give u detail u need.only asking why the increase in body exposure
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by puskin: 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2009
sokusoku:

IT IS AN ESTABLISHED ISSUE THAT MOST GIRLS AND BOYS MOVE AROUND ONLY WITH THEIR TROUSERS OR SKIRTS ON.

Thats because QUICKIES are now the orrder of the day. Quickies occur at odd places be it in the morning, afternoon or night.
[b]Pantie[/b]s spoil the FUN by slowing or generally inhibiting the process of a QUICKIE
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by blackmann(m): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2009
@ poster, incase u don't know, the fashion of ladies these days is wearing of thongs or G-strings, which covers their pubes in front but leaves the buttocks bare. these things are also string-thin(hence the name), and are usually low-cut, thus giving the impression that the ladies dont wear panties. Not many ladies can afford not to wear panties, especially with the jeans and more with the skirts.

For the guys, i no come sabi oh undecided.
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by chidyke77(m): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2009
Poster who told u? I dnt agree wt u. Hw do u tink a women wl b moving out wtout pant on her body,u shuld hv said d prefer g-string.
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by Kelvinj(m): 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2009
Ehe, kini big deal.
But wait o, hw did u go abt ur research?
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by Fiona0007: 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2009
@poster
Your comment is absurd!
How many women have you seen on the street where you could confirmed they were without pants?
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by martinsaba: 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2009
Y do u talk as if u dont know girls,wat will they do not do,i know for sure girls dont wear pants again
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by philip0906(m): 12:11am On Aug 09, 2009
@poster
I support what u jusy said o.its very true.I visited Lagos recently,and I tell u,I saw bare asses stirring at me. I can remember a day I saw 5 bare YANSHES grin.2 inside the bus(while they were trying 2 alight),and while getting 2 my bustop,I saw another 3 who were about climbing an okada.An old woman who was behind them began 2 ask if they did not have pants at home.It was a horrible sight as some had stretch marks,red veins,black condos e.t.c cheesy grin grin
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by gowaga68: 11:49am On Aug 09, 2009
martinsaba:

Y do u talk as if u dont know girls,wat will they do not do,i know for sure girls dont wear pants again
this lack of wearing pants this days is not only girls but even d guys sef dey move around without pants i believe it's due to fast fast method thats why such is happin if u enter bus dem na there u go see diffrent , blue o,red o,pink o,ah to mention but few most expecally if u dey lagos island where fashion get bus stop hmmmmm na wa,sha i like am that way cos seein is free but tuchin will cos u money.
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by Donblaze(m): 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2009
Poster, hw manage? Don't u know dats no big deal these days? And beside, being a guy I've been to places were a girl wil expose her bare ass without panties or thongs and wen questioned abt that, she'l tell u she wnts eyes and jaws of men to drop for her dirty ass costumed with stretch marks and some with hairs due for SPOTTIN WAVES, while some say its fashion and the rest wil simply smile and say its for wat they call "FREE AIR". But the truth is this; ANY GUY/GAL YOU SEE WITHOUT PANTIES OR BURSAR IS JST EXTREMLY DIRTY & LAZY TO WASH THE ones HE/SHE HAS!
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by segunjowo(m): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2009
I can't even remember when last i wore pants! not for me abeg. i stopped while i was in pry 4! started wearing boxer. i found out pants peelled my tights while i walk making it difficult for me to walk, especially during sunny afternoons. and since i sweat a lot, i dediced it was enough! so i opted for boxers since. but under no circumstance will i walk or be without anything under my trousers! it'll be absurd. pant manufacturers will run out of biz if they depend on me lipsrsealed
as for girls. i don't know about them oh! if any of them walk or go without pants, it may be that they really need quikie that day, or else how will they explain it if their "thin" started coming out unaware and they are outside? Haaa! girls should't go without pants oh!
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by IFELEKE(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2009
sokusoku:

yes u may ask who told me but u can see it for ur self on the street where u live and in buses.do u need a tv to give u the statistics and to give u detail u need.only asking why the increase in body exposure

So what you do on your street and in buses is to sample pantless people
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by Dave6: 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2009
But seriously, a girl will skirtrs without underwear & will go about hopping bikes?
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by YICOBs(m): 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2009
1. Most guys still endeavor to put on boxers.
2. Most girls put on their jean trousers without a panty.
3. G-strings could be worn by a girl if she cares to put on a skirt.
4. Panties or no panties, guys still succeed in undressing the babes.
5. Have you forgotten that you don't even need to remove the clothes to get the deeds done ?
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by robby1(m): 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2009
grin grin You go fear post na. see hypothesis grin
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by YICOBs(m): 5:31am On Aug 10, 2009
Was that not the truth ?
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by gowaga68: 9:53am On Aug 10, 2009
YICOBs:

Was that not the truth ?

Na big True o ma brother.
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by Kelvinj(m): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2009
philip0906:

@poster
I support what u jusy said o.its very true.I visited Lagos recently,and I tell u,I saw bare asses stirring at me. I can remember a day I saw 5 bare YANSHES grin.2 inside the bus(while they were trying 2 alight),and while getting 2 my bustop,I saw another 3 who were about climbing an okada.An old woman who was behind them began 2 ask if they did not have pants at home.It was a horrible sight as some had stretch marks,red veins,black condos e.t.c cheesy grin grin
see wetin joblessness dey do person 2 dey waka round lag dey find girls wey wear pant & d 1s wey no wear.
Sorry oo
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by sexyLeamon(f): 10:07am On Aug 10, 2009
Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days

and so who cares it their choice we live in a free world
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by mywayin(m): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2009
hey girl i like d way u look on proile pic
any way my be u can give a call 08066318137.
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by sexyLeamon(f): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2009
I hope u are not talking to me
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by kaytues(m): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2009
Im starting to suspect the poster, I guess he or she is a pants dealer
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by MrWaters: 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2009
Make me!
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by biola44: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2009
minding my biz grin
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2009
Wearing pants or boxer shorts ain't nobody's binezz. . . It's a personal thangy and y'all should respect that. . .
mywayin:

hey girl i like d way u look on proile pic
any way my be u can give a call 08066318137.
THA TOAST! cheesy grin

sexyLeamon:

I hope u are not talking to me
THA REFUSAL  cheesy grin embarassed
LWKMD!!! Nairaland no go wound me. . . cheesy grin tongue
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by Sonia4love(f): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2009
@poster
I support what u jusy said o.its very true.I visited Lagos recently,and I tell u,I saw bare asses stirring at me. I can remember a day I saw 5 bare YANSHES .2 inside the bus(while they were trying 2 alight),and while getting 2 my bustop,I saw another 3 who were about climbing an okada.An old woman who was behind them began 2 ask if they did not have pants at home.It was a horrible sight as some had stretch marks,red veins,black condos e.t.c

shocked shocked shocked shocked Pant researchers, keep on searching tongue tongue tongue
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by xqwysyte(f): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2009
Anyway franky speaking. Sometimes i dont wear panties(thongs) esp wen i got on very tight skirt, or i was in a rush dressing that morning. or i just wantto feel some air. Or maybe i just want to get something down the road, i put on free gown with no bra or knickers.

It dont make me dirty or lazy, do it?
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by debest1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2009
xqwysyte:

Anyway franky speaking. Sometimes i dont wear panties(thongs) esp wen i got on very tight skirt, or i was in a rush dressing that morning. or i just wantto feel some air. Or maybe i just want to get something down the road, i put on free gown with no bra or knickers.

It dont make me dirty or lazy, do it?
Do it doesent.
By the way where do you leave and what time do you do your (bra-less) shopping? tongue
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by henryhemon(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2009
it is true most of them do not wear panties,its not about sentiment,have so many gril frens and they don't like wearing them,its just on ocassions like when going to church.
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by jaybee3(m): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2009
how does the trend affect u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexiest Sms Hunt / How Many Men/women Have You Ever Slept With In Your Life? / Y Do I Find It So Hard To Fall In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.