Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days (3388 Views)

Is This Woman Wearing Pant Or Not? / Ladies, Why Do U Wear Leggings Without Wearing Pant? / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by iz2much: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2009
still listening, i want more of Ladies View
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by IGWEUSA(m): 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2009
jay bee:

how does the trend affects u?

Because it pollutes the mind of the young. Do U understand?
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by Ceeno: 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2009
guyz wetin una dey talk self. una no knw say CONJI[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] dey kill plenty of them.  grin
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by jaybee3(m): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2009
IGWE_USA:

Because it pollutes the mind of the young. Do U understand?

No i don't understand cos young peeps def don't have any business restricting their eye sight to <3'' on the opposite sex's height.
And adult's should be grown enough to control urge if it turns 'em on
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by mchenry(m): 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2009
Whats the big deal, i went without underwear for 1 year for 50000
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by Itohan123(m): 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2009
if a woman doesnt wear pant her pusy will start itching her because the vaginal discharges don't get absorbed
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by dyabman(m): 2:34am On Aug 11, 2009
@poster

change the topic , to why does girls dont wear pant these days.

we men dont need to wear one,
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by philip0906(m): 7:21am On Aug 11, 2009
Kelvinj:

see wetin joblessness dey do person 2 dey waka round lag dey find girls wey wear pant & d 1s wey no wear.
Sorry oo

sharap there.did i tell u i was doing a research?abi u no sabi read again? undecided
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by thejonny09(m): 8:10am On Aug 11, 2009
@Anyway franky speaking. Sometimes i dont wear panties(thongs) esp wen i got on very tight skirt, or i was in a rush dressing that morning. or i just wantto feel some air. Or maybe i just want to get something down the road, i put on free gown with no bra or knickers.

It dont make me dirty or lazy, do it?

It makes you sexy. wink wink wink wink
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by mamagee6(f): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2009
dyabman:

@poster

change the topic ,  to why does girls dont wear pant these days.

we men dont need to wear one,

That's why I call men asswipes.
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by Chomy4: 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2009
I tire me oo.
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by azeeza(f): 10:02am On Aug 12, 2009
dat is nt true.me i dey wear pata especially g.strings.imagine u come get accident 4 okada,u fall down come open effery ting make dem c u 4 free.ladies make we try wear someting under
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by debest1(m): 10:06am On Aug 12, 2009
azeeza:

dat is nt true.me i dey wear pata especially g.strings.imagine u come get accident 4 okada,u fall down come open effery ting make dem c u 4 free.ladies make we try wear someting under
Are u sure? hmmm can you prove it? lol
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by thejonny09(m): 11:01am On Aug 12, 2009
this issue of pants for girls and boys is very important oh. let me narrate two expericenses i have. myself am learning to wear pants now because it has cause be an embarrassment or make me shy recently.

i was on duty well dress not those days i will wear jeans and may not tug in. my NL i saw or met this girl and she was my God very attractive and i was on break i just need to reach my bank to resolve some ATM wahala, i was at the back seat when she came, i just prayed she sit with me and behold she came right to my side and excused me to enter i quickly allowed her in. i was listening to music with my phone and she got to hear the music i was listening, she now pleaded i should forward it to her phone. my brother as am talking my dick was already hard while her flesh touches mind in the back seat. i brought out my phone from my front pocket as i was trying to forward the music her phone fell from her hand and landed on my laps, behold while she bend to pick it, whoa! my dick was hard and showing, she looked at me and said 'sorry' while she picked it, her hand touches my 'shaft', it was such an embarrassment cause the other passenger by my left saw what happened and laughed, she equally smiled. when i came down from the taxi i had to bend and put my hand in my pocket while i was chatting her up, anyway we became friends although not the type you may have in mind.

for the ladies pants is very important, because even if you don't want to date somebody but you float your backside without a pant then you are sending wrong signal. The office i was doing my NYSC, there was this young lady that always wear very short skirts to work. one Saturday we happen to be alone in the office and she was seating carelessly opposite me and behold i saw the sweet pot facing me. so i ask her Peace, 'why you like to wear very short skirts'? she said 'you no like am?' i said well its nice what off pants, that's when she realize that something was wrong she said 'you don look, abi?' i smiled. before we left office that day i was so Hot and i kept teasing her and you know some (girls) are not hard, we were doing it right there in the office and it becomes a routine till i left them every weekend. she later told me she like going without pants on weekends when people will not be much in the office because she like air touching her pussy.

so pants for the guys and girls its important.
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by robby1(m): 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2009
@thejonny09, please where are you from? undecided
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by debest1(m): 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2009
r_o_b_b_y:

@thejonny09, please where are you from? undecided
lol and why did u ask? u fear for the grammar abi? lol
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by robby1(m): 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2009
Mehn he needs to give me 20 mins of my life back!
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by debest1(m): 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2009
r_o_b_b_y:

Mehn he needs to give me 20 mins of my life back!
lol
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by Krayola2(m): 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2009
,mama-gee:

That's why I call men asswipes.

hahaha.
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by galatico(m): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2009
Yeah it's true Girls ad Boyz don't wear pants anymore because the world has really changed, they believe pants are for babies, beyond that the some don't wear it cuz it slows them down when they want to have quick sex, and some ladies just use it as a means of seduction, when they ain't putting on pants they tend to SAG their troussers so that the opposite sex could have a view of their arse, not knowing that those men would only be losting after ther arse not falling in love with them quite pathetic
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by thejonny09(m): 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2009
@robby angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry no wahala sha.

@debest1 English no b my mama language. Beside when you write without editing you'll be prone to make silly mistakes. So those of you wey get A1 in English, remember some people make mistakes and just read the post and don't be judging ones English.
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by robby1(m): 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2009
lmao, guy no be ur english me dey judge. Your first paragraph no relate to anything wey u talk for second one.
Thats asides the fact that obviously, your english is of questionable quality.
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by philip0906(m): 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2009
thejonny09:

this issue of pants for girls and boys is very important oh. let me narrate two expericenses i have. myself am learning to wear pants now because it has cause be an embarrassment or make me shy recently.

[b]i was on duty well dress not those days i will wear jeans and may not tug in. my NL i saw or met this girl and she was my God very attractive and i was on break i just need to reach my bank to resolve some ATM wahala, i was at the back seat when she came, i just prayed she sit with me and behold she came right to my side and excused me to enter i quickly allowed her in. i was listening to music with my phone and she got to hear the music i was listening, she now pleaded i should forward it to her phone. my brother as am talking my privates was already hard while her flesh touches mind in the back seat. i brought out my phone from my front pocket as i was trying to forward the music her phone fell from her hand and landed on my laps, behold while she bend to pick it, whoa! my privates was hard and showing, she looked at me and said 'sorry' while she picked it, her hand touches my 'shaft', it was such an embarrassment cause the other passenger by my left saw what happened and laughed, she equally smiled. when i came down from the taxi i had to bend and put my hand in my pocket while i was chatting her up, anyway we became friends although not the type you may have in mind.[/b]
for the ladies pants is very important, because even if you don't want to date somebody but you float your backside without a pant then you are sending wrong signal. The office i was doing my NYSC, there was this young lady that always wear very short skirts to work. one Saturday we happen to be alone in the office and she was seating carelessly opposite me and behold i saw the sweet pot facing me. so i ask her Peace, 'why you like to wear very short skirts'? she said 'you no like am?' i said well its nice what off pants, that's when she realize that something was wrong she said 'you don look, abi?' i smiled. before we left office that day i was so Hot and i kept teasing her and you know some (girls) are not hard, we were doing it right there in the office and it becomes a routine till i left them every weekend. she later told me she like going without pants on weekends when people will not be much in the office because she like air touching her womanliness.

so pants for the guys and girls its important.
But that was crazy.she touch ur shaft?next time,dey wear boxers. cheesy grin grin
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2009
lool,  back in high school,  from SS1 to SS3. I didn't wear pants because some of my mates deceive me that if you don't wear one, your di ck will  get bigger!!   cheesy

Then one day one of my cousin female told me hey! why don't always wear pants atleast a boxer. She had to buy me  one, I was like WHAT?? damn! so many ppl don see my Totoyo grin   grin

But I noticed recently most girls like to wear G-strings! Cos the ass will just be looking @you!  grin DamN!!!!  grin   grin
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2009
so na b'cos of prick enlargement u no dey wear boxerx b4? see ur life. . . omo oshi cheesy grin
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by Owen2(m): 11:42pm On Aug 12, 2009
Weather is getting hotter,evidence of global warming approaching.
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by Ljay1(m): 8:06am On Aug 13, 2009
thejohny, at one post, u stated u are female (u like to wear skirt alone) at another male (its good to wear pant cos u felt embarrassed in the taxi) , guess ur experiences are fiction then, be real hermaphrodite !!!!!!
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by temple(m): 8:38am On Aug 13, 2009
L Jay u're right
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by Akinagirl(f): 9:26am On Aug 13, 2009
Very right,
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2009
Pls where did you get this conclusion from? undecided
Re: Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days by sexyLeamon(f): 10:09am On Aug 13, 2009
experience I guess, he must obviously be hanging around people who do not wear undies grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nagging Wife Vs Hot Tempered Wife / How Do I Convince Him That Age Shouldn't Be A Problem? / My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.