Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

6 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Update Your Android To Marshmallow 6.0 For Now - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Update Your Android To Marshmallow 6.0 For Now (20262 Views)

Root Gionee M5 Mini Marshmallow 6.0 With Latest Kingroot 5.0.1 / Tecno Y6 Gets Marshmallow 6.0.1 Update / I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Update Your Android To Marshmallow 6.0 For Now by Bobbybube(m): 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
xamiel4:
Big lie. I upgraded my htc one m8 to android 6 a week after I bought and it was really wonderful. Maybe android 6 slacks on your phone that is why you think it should be the same on everyone's phone. Ignore joor.
Hey bro, i'm planning to buy that m8( fairly used tho) before the year runs out.
What do you think about its Camera, battery life, over heating, memory space, unremovable battery, nano sim etc.
Generally, whats your advice and what should I look out for? Any pros and cons??
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Update Your Android To Marshmallow 6.0 For Now by xamiel4(m): 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
Camera, battery life, over heating, memory space, unremovable battery, nano sim. These are not issues at all. The phone is an excellent phone. Just get the phone along with the dot view cover. Google it if you don't know what it is. Then you've got yourself a wonderful that would make people jealous. Try upgrading it to android 6 if you eventually buy it. It would be much better. I also want to tell you that I got mine for 50k and the dot view cover for 2k. Sometime in April.
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Update Your Android To Marshmallow 6.0 For Now by xamiel4(m): 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bobbybube:

Hey bro, i'm planning to buy that m8( fairly used tho) before the year runs out.
What do you think about its Camera, battery life, over heating, memory space, unremovable battery, nano sim etc.
Generally, whats your advice and what should I look out for? Any pros and cons??
get the phone.
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Update Your Android To Marshmallow 6.0 For Now by Babajoel: 6:19am On Nov 30, 2016
I upgraded to Marshmallow 6 on my Gionee M5 Mini, but lost my rooting which I have not been able to re-do with Kingroot or some of the popular rooting apps.

Please I need the genius in the NL to offer me a helping hand as to instructions for re-rooting (as I am already missing the "sweetness" of my machine).

Thank you and be blessed today!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications / Selfie Lovers Beware: Eight Ways Your Gadgets May Be Harming You / Samsung Will Earn More On The Iphone X Than On The Galaxy S8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.