Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police (29767 Views)

Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos / Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo / Enugu Attack: Police Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by uzolexis(f): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2016
EMMYB0Y:
these IGP is somehow in favour of something according to all his comments concerning fulani attacks. .. that was how he denied the killings in agatu as false. .. pls somebody should check his root. .. he is related or married to fulani family or had something to do with fulanis I guess

he doesnt have to be related to fulani to say this, he is saying this to cover up for his failures and some idiots are believing him.
That is our problem in this country we politicise and tribalise everything and this will not help us. This IGP knows he has f**ked up and instead of him to take responsibility for his failures he is giving st.upid excuses and we are here arguing along tribal lines on why an Igbo man will lie against his people.
we can never ever get things right in this country if we dont do away woth our tribal bias.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by 9jatatafo(m): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2016
Government magic. Dem go turn red to blue and black to white
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 28, 2016
Benikuuse:
What i know is that PDP owns the media, i don't know why someone cannot accept defeat with open minded. Whether they like it or not buhari till 2019!!!

who was ur/is english teacher. i guess it has to be buhari too.
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by mart2k(m): 11:52am On Apr 28, 2016
Ratello:
I am beginning to suspect the plan by some enemies of Nigeria...."herdsmen" herdsmen ......this is what I keep hearing.. .....these same herdsmen that depend on their hosts to sustain their cattle will still be the one to "attack" them in the cool of the night and burn down their host's homes to achieve what? This is nothing but an external force at work wanting to break us up. As much as I detest the unruly and pugnacious nature of the nomadic Hausa/Fulani's, I don't think the Hausa/Fulani herdsmen that we see almost everyday are the ones killing and maiming people around.....no no no I don't think so. Nigerians beware some forces that are living with us are playing the "ethnic games with our psyche" let's be watchful.
What can u say about Benue situation?
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Roadmike(m): 11:54am On Apr 28, 2016
AbuMaryam1:

When I checked the name of CP who twist and conceal the news it's Musa Danfulani Kano.

So what do you expect of Him. To say they were his kith and kins. Another LIE like LAI the LIE…..

BUHARI NOTE, NIGERIA GOING GOING GOING …………….
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by intergral(m): 11:54am On Apr 28, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
i guess agatu massacre, Taraba, etc was a dark tool also
mr man be a real man and stop justifying your stupidity.

Tres bien
Mr man we've seen pictures of those attacks and some of the herdsmen were caught, what about that of enugu? In this modern age that even primary school children have phones...
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by myaokija(f): 11:55am On Apr 28, 2016
The igbos I know settles their Bleep-up between themselves be it through fighting or whatsoever NOT going whn people re still sleeping to go and murder them. Also did we heard about any community clashes around dia? Let them tell us another story pls.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2016
Ejemehn:

So an Igbo CP is trying to conceal and twist the truth?

SMH
who pays him? Who is he working for? Oloshi ewu

1 Like

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Forwetinnah: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2016
AbuMaryam1:

When I checked the name of CP who twist and conceal the news it's Musa Danfulani Kano.

Keep deceiving yourself. ..who doesn't know that everything under this administration is shaded in complete LIES!! The man has been told what to say and he'll do exactly that to keep his job. Hoodlums from where? The same hoodlums attacked Agatu and started the mess in Lagos? Hoodlums yet the Eastern governors are in Abuja to straighten things out? Don't worry by the time there's a massive retaliation, we will all know who the hoodlums are or where they came from because some namas like El Rufai will definitely start protesting. Just don't worry, they're hoodlums quite alright but from a certain extraction/region
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by PHIPEX(m): 11:57am On Apr 28, 2016
Our confused police has not provided evidence to contradict the eye witnesses. Yesterday they said both the police and Army confronted the murderers, yet no single arrest was made and none of them was shot dead.

Isn't it obvious the Enugu CP is being blackmailed to tell us trash? Oga police, who are the hoodlums that are simultaneously wreaking havoc in Enugu, Ogun, Ondo, Delta and Benue?
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by DonCortino: 11:57am On Apr 28, 2016
i have always said it. the crop of igbo leaders we have now are igbo's people problem. they have failed and keep failing their people. angry
the idiot lying to keep his forking job!

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by ozoemenaca: 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
We agree that is a fight between two hoodlums but all I urge our Youths is to avenge the blood of their families killed in this evil act by Fulani Herdsmen. Mr. Police Commissioner they have also warned you not to mention Fulani Herdsmen. Ok no problem the other group of hoodlums would retaliate.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by kuuljay(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
Firgemachar:
Is the police mad?
How can you blame such a catastrophe on clash between hoodlums?
Honestly, I cant but pity the ibos.
Just look at how they are using them to suppress themselves.
First, an ibo policeman was arrested for complicity. Now, the ibo CP is blaming the glaring massacre of ibos by Fulani herdsmen on warring groups in the communities.

Chei. jibos have suffered!
So how did. You know it's fulani men when the attack. Was done at night
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by IRserveMyComent(f): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
And i ask who are these hoodlum Are they cultists, are they militants, or are they ipobians? Cos i know if it were any of these both federal govt and the police would be awash with threats on how to deal with them, they would have even started dealing with them. Hoodlums, hoodlums, dont the hoodlums have a name? God is watching both the federal govt and security forces in 3D. why are the security forces so afraid of this group called FulaniHeardsMen?
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Young137: 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
God will punishe anyone who will try to conceal the truth. God can never forgive those Fulani boys.
MAY THUNDER FIRE THAT CP.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Afritop(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
HMM. ALL IN A BID TO ASSUAGE FRAYED NERVES
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Abuklaw(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
fhranciz:

who was ur/is english teacher. i guess it has to be buhari too.
while trying to correct somebody, you proceeded to murdered the same English.
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by eleko1: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
Una wey dey fight, Mynd44 dey watch una with his cat in black and white 1965 TV. Order!
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Forwetinnah: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
uzolexis:

he doesnt have to be related to fukani to say this, he is saying this to cover up for his failures and some idiots are believing him.
That is our problem in this country

Yes, because from reports..the police were informed about the attack before it happened, there were several threats before the actual saga but the police as usual were waiting for orders from above which NEVER CAME. Even the Governor tried reaching their Grand Patron in Aso Rock on phone after the attack and was kept on hold for almost 4 hours only for someone else to attend to him. Why would the governor place a call to the Rock if it was just a local fight that would have been settled by chairmen and village elders? Who are those dolts in the NPF deceiving?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by sinistermind(m): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
WTF is dis? 2 hoodlums?? When there were eye witness reports and information before d attack? There is definitely a conspiracy somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by bukaldrinio(m): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
Listening to his voice u will find out that he is under duress........that's what they told him to say
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by NCP: 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
NorthernParrot:
The attack in Enugu State that resulted in death of number of people,has nothing to do with Fulani herdsmen. It's rather a clash of two groups of hoodlums in the area who attacked themselves -
Enugu State. ~ Commissioner of Police Nwobodo OlechukwuEnugu State. on Channels TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJZ6B0Lrbbg

if you like tell the whole world say na

"Only One Killed and No Property Destroyed."

https://www.nairaland.com/3072258/arase-arrives-enugu-over-herdsmen#45089754
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Gayigaskia(m): 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
How many people where exactly killed? The PDP/Ipod are saying 60 the police is saying 6 with old pictures to back it up.
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by chigaemezuogu: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
That commissioner of police championed and masterminded the killing needs probe and execution. Evil leaders
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by toolovely(m): 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ejemehn:

So an Igbo CP is trying to conceal and twist the truth?

SMH

i did my internship then in nta enugu...i had the opportunity of asking their manager news, why they always give false information to the public as regards the ethnic crises in nigeria....he said that if they should always give the actual figure, that, nigeria will go up in flames...thats why not up till the social media came up, they hardly give you accurate figures of the people affected and always give distorted news to calm the tension. and dont forget that the cp is under the employ of the fg. he can only say what he is asked to say. so, when you understand how nigeria works......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by NorthernParrot: 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
NCP:

if you like tell the whole world say na

"Only One Killed and No Property Destroyed."

https://www.nairaland.com/3072258/arase-arrives-enugu-over-herdsmen#45089754
help me quote the IGP that he was in Enugu because of fulani herdsmen
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by ubah84(m): 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
I knew it. these black Israelites will do anything to paint dis administration black. I can swear that d igbo knows a lot about what is going on in d middle belt.we shud stop blaming Fulani, d iPob is doing everything possible to cause bad blood between Nigerians.May God punish them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Political Thugs Storm Hotel In Asaba, Beat APC Members To Coma. Photos / Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) Among Nigerian States In 2022 / How ISWAP Disguised As Friendly Forces To Steal Tactical Vehicles From Army Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.