Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police (29766 Views)

Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos / Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo / Enugu Attack: Police Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by bigerboy200: 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
Firgemachar:
Is the police mad?
How can you blame such a catastrophe on clash between hoodlums?
Honestly, I cant but pity the ibos.
Just look at how they are using them to suppress themselves.
First, an ibo policeman was arrested for complicity. Now, the ibo CP is blaming the glaring massacre of ibos by Fulani herdsmen on warring groups in the communities.

Chei. jibos have suffered!
U can't be toooo sure that the CP is lying about the situation...
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Super1Star: 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
This is an embarrassment to the Igbos.

Marka y?

Why will you want to frame Fulani herdsmen?

Why will a police corporal of Igbo extraction collaborate with fulanis to attack an Igbo village?

Why will a CP of Igbo extraction lie to discredit the allegations of his kinsmen?
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by InHim4Him(m): 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
NorthernParrot:
The Yeebos own lots of media outlets today and are very powerful in the social media, so they can always bark and twist a story to suit them. Since the beginning, I have the feeling that this attack and cries that follows it is just to blackmail the Fulani

Just like the Agatu, Olu Falae, and others.............SMH

1 Like

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by bigtt76(f): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
He's neutral in all these things. He's a strong advocate for the neutrality of the web and content so I do not in anyway find him wanting.

amiskurie:

I lost faith in Seun 2 days ago when he formally joined ipob.
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by chigaemezuogu: 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
That commissioner of police is a suspect over the killing needs probe and execution. Evil leaders
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by NorthernParrot: 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
InHim4Him:

Just like the Agatu, Olu Falae, and others.............SMH
Yes, it is easy to use precedent even in situations with no connection whatsoever to discreet and or achieve a hidden motive
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by sillyNLmods: 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
fuckDmod:
Some people stupidity is beyond d sky.if enugu massacre was about hoodlum,what of d former senator kidnapped in ogun,what of falai nd his guard,wat of agatu nd nasarawa,smh for u buhari supporters that would always twist things just to defend buhari,yeaterday it was agatu,today enugu,tomorrow it might be u,nd nobody would believe u since u keep twsting facts nd lieing just to cover bubu
blame the hoodlums too cool
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by AnanseK(m): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
eph12:

PDP owns media? shocked

Yes, AIT and majority of news papers
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
NorthernParrot:
The attack in Enugu State that resulted in death of number of people,has nothing to do with Fulani herdsmen. It's rather a clash of two groups of hoodlums in the area who attacked themselves -
Enugu State. ~ Commissioner of Police Nwobodo OlechukwuEnugu State. on Channels TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJZ6B0Lrbbg

Wonders! I will suggest he visits the link below to see the boasting of a fulani herdman with AK-47.

https://www.facebook.com/GossipMillNaija/videos/475067406033112/
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Echelle(m): 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ejemehn:

So an Igbo CP is trying to conceal and twist the truth?
SMH
its possible jo, our ppl can do anythg 4 money
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by wawale(m): 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
What is the exact number of people who died?was the act carried out by herdmen? or by IPOB who want us to believe Buhari can not rule this country? or cults or boko haram who fled north? We all know that this is bad but we don't need to inflate the number of people that died neither do we need to reduce it.All we ask for is the truth. Herdmen cant kill 6 people & leave: They do not operate like that, They kill in Hundreds & if there is need for them to fight police & soldier to carry out their act so be it.The truth is once a thief is always a suspect they will always be a suspect, anytime such thing happens the fulani herdmen are always the chief suspects but if the Government are lying about the number of people killed there is God in Heaven to Judge.
I love buhari but when thing has to do with lives of nigerians MR PRESIDENT has to come out & address us & not sending his aid.We put you their to manage crisis & this is 1 of it & the Chief DSS of Enugu state has to be sacked because He is there to know before it happens:That is his work, that is what he is paid for, to know before it happens that is why it is called intelligent gathering & We need to start punishing people for failing to do their work especially work that has to do with safety of lives and properties.
And to the lost soul rest in peace, to people who lost loved one accept my condolence & people who lost properties May God restore it.
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by trueconscience(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hmnnn.....intriguing

1 Like

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by dozai: 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
But Lie Mohammed said they have technically exhausted all the lies. So where did this one come from. You mean all those old men that talked in television didn't know who attacked them Please if that CP is from your place make una call am for family meeting use idea ask am whether him eat palm fruit abi Na so him teeth dey?
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by zeembab(m): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
GUYS....LETS USE OUR BRAINS.....

FOR EVERY CRIME ....THERE MUST BE A MOTIVE.

UNLIKE JOS WHERE FULANI AND THE LOCALS ARE JOSTLING FOR SUPREMACY.

WHY WOULD FULANI HERDSMEN ATTACK IGBO PEOPLE......?
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Abalado(f): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
Benikuuse:
What i know is that PDP owns the media, i don't know why someone cannot accept defeat with open minded. Whether they like it or not buhari till 2019!!!
rciv sense mr mam,ure saying noncense
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ratello:
I am beginning to suspect the plan by some enemies of Nigeria...."herdsmen" herdsmen ......this is what I keep hearing.. .....these same herdsmen that depend on their hosts to sustain their cattle will still be the one to "attack" them in the cool of the night and burn down their host's homes to achieve what? This is nothing but an external force at work wanting to break us up. As much as I detest the unruly and pugnacious nature of the nomadic Hausa/Fulani's, I don't think the Hausa/Fulani herdsmen that we see almost everyday are the ones killing and maiming people around.....no no no I don't think so. Nigerians beware some forces that are living with us are playing the "ethnic games with our psyche" let's be watchful.
. A Day will also come in your Life when you and members of your Family will be Attacked, and you will be Defenceless. Hope that is ok.
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by CioAngels(f): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
Commissioner nwobodo olechukwu, how much have you collected from the president of the fulanis and his terrorist group? 20naira collecting commissioner. You have no fear of God in you, if they are not herdsmen, then they are policemen you sent to robber in enugu and there after they should kill them. For twisting this barbaric issue to please your paymasters, by His i grace wish your household what happened to the citizens of enugu.
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by eph12(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
AnanseK:

Yes, AIT and majority of news papers
Wow! When PDP was in power they made same complaint too. Guess opposition automatically owns media
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Ratello: 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
aurxtino:
. A Day will also come in your Life when you and members of your Family will be Attacked, and you will be Defenceless. Hope that is ok.
. and what should warrant this? undecided
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Chukzyfcb(m): 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
The same social media that informed us that fulani herdsmen attacked certain people in enugu, is still the same social media that is saying its Hoodlums and not herdsmen.
Yet, some people agree to one part of the story and refuse to believe the other despite being from the same source (social media).
What does this Imply?
Ans = Psychologists say, Humans accept Information that conforms to their beliefs.
This is how we are wired & this is why comments are different here!!!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Cuteamigo1(m): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
in as much as it is sad that innocent people died I refuse to belive that fulani herdsmen are responsible for it based on the fact that their is no substantial evidence to support it so I will explore the police, army or who ever has the power to investigated tell us what is really happening. Nigerians are very gullible so it's possible someone is taking advantage of the situation for yeye political gain.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Splinz(m): 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
Fear police.
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by gabbytabby: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
One never knows what the truth is and how to react to such information.

God dey.
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by betty100(f): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
I really don't understand why these police officers cannot be trusted, they appear on TV and tell a bereaved family that their son/ child/ grandpa was in some sort of group that clashed just to protect a sect's evil doings smh though

1 Like

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by iswallker(m): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ratello:
I am beginning to suspect the plan by some enemies of Nigeria...."herdsmen" herdsmen ......this is what I keep hearing.. .....these same herdsmen that depend on their hosts to sustain their cattle will still be the one to "attack" them in the cool of the night and burn down their host's homes to achieve what? This is nothing but an external force at work wanting to break us up. As much as I detest the unruly and pugnacious nature of the nomadic Hausa/Fulani's, I don't think the Hausa/Fulani herdsmen that we see almost everyday are the ones killing and maiming people around.....no no no I don't think so. Nigerians beware some forces that are living with us are playing the "ethnic games with our psyche" let's be watchful.

People that kill don't look different from the people we see everyday....they look harmless and innocent...the authorities should get to the root of the matter though....
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Gayigaskia(m): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
iswallker:

People that kill don't look different from the people we see everyday....they look harmless and innocent...the authorities should get to the root of the matter though....

Men these herdsmen must be Rambo and Commando combine, i don't understand how they can manage to guide their cattle and take over a community and be able to escape unhurt over and over again.
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by lailo: 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
otukpo:
Another twist.

They want to conceal the truth.
An Igbo commissioner of police?Go get a life
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Ngozi123(f): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
This would be so funny if it weren't so sad. How can people be blaming hoodlums or Ipob for these attacks, that doesn't even make any sense. If it were Ipob then the army would have intercepted these attacks very quickly and would have killed them all. Remember, this is the same army that killed peaceful Ipob protesters and arrested their leader- they would have used this opportunity to teach them a lesson. As for the "hoodlums" theory, well I just don't see how a gang of hoodlums from Enugu could mastermind such an attack with other hoodlums from Ondo, Agatu etc. Besides, one has to ask, why would these hoodlums only attack farms? Again, this doesn't make any sense.
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
sillyNLmods:
blame the hoodlums too cool
Lol don't mind em,dy reason from there ass
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by fortune1968: 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
Benikuuse:
What i know is that PDP owns the media, i don't know why someone cannot accept defeat with open minded. Whether they like it or not buhari till 2019!!!
2019 ? 2023 ! sai baba !
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by phemmyutd(m): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ngozi123:
This would be so funny if it weren't so sad. How can people be blaming hoodlums or Ipob for these attacks, that doesn't even make any sense. If it were Ipob then the army would have intercepted these attacks very quickly and would have killed them all. Remember, this is the same army that killed peaceful Ipob protesters and arrested their leader- they would have used this opportunity to teach them a lesson. As for the "hoodlums" theory, well I just don't see how a gang of hoodlums from Enugu could mastermind such an attack with other hoodlums from Ondo, Agatu etc. Besides, one has to ask, why would these hoodlums only attack farms? Again, this doesn't make any sense.

Your personal Assumption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims / Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State / Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.