Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,649 members, 7,955,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Sonny Bryant, The 70 Year Body Builder.... Steroids Aint In This Case! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sonny Bryant, The 70 Year Body Builder.... Steroids Aint In This Case! (3592 Views)

Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? / Before And After Pic Of A Body Builder / Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sonny Bryant, The 70 Year Body Builder.... Steroids Aint In This Case! by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 28, 2016
Gud morning besties in the house grin Below are the inspiring pics of a 70year old bodybuilder, at his age he still do deadlifts, with the muscles and the packs still intact... Look away from steroids and build ur body naturally just lift! And u would be smiling to old age gracefully!

Re: Sonny Bryant, The 70 Year Body Builder.... Steroids Aint In This Case! by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 28, 2016
Be inspired.... Just like me wink
Re: Sonny Bryant, The 70 Year Body Builder.... Steroids Aint In This Case! by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 28, 2016
No video no care. Lol.
Re: Sonny Bryant, The 70 Year Body Builder.... Steroids Aint In This Case! by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 28, 2016
JeEEz!
Re: Sonny Bryant, The 70 Year Body Builder.... Steroids Aint In This Case! by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 28, 2016
Re: Sonny Bryant, The 70 Year Body Builder.... Steroids Aint In This Case! by Day11(m): 8:52am On Apr 28, 2016
So, na Buhari mate be dis man? sad

Chizous
Re: Sonny Bryant, The 70 Year Body Builder.... Steroids Aint In This Case! by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 28, 2016
charix:
No video no care. Lol.
check out his video G, just posted... Enjoy!
Re: Sonny Bryant, The 70 Year Body Builder.... Steroids Aint In This Case! by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 28, 2016
Day11:
So, na Buhari mate be dis man? sad

Chizous
hahahha lol.. . U can say that again G....
Re: Sonny Bryant, The 70 Year Body Builder.... Steroids Aint In This Case! by nepapole(m): 10:07am On Apr 28, 2016
Ahdonblivit
Re: Sonny Bryant, The 70 Year Body Builder.... Steroids Aint In This Case! by deluxez12(m): 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
check out his video G, just posted... Enjoy!
e mtn 10mb no fit let m watch d video
Re: Sonny Bryant, The 70 Year Body Builder.... Steroids Aint In This Case! by brainstorm214(m): 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
wow, I would like to look like him...
Re: Sonny Bryant, The 70 Year Body Builder.... Steroids Aint In This Case! by danny56: 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
If your president is man enough let him hit the gym like this for a workout. undecided
Re: Sonny Bryant, The 70 Year Body Builder.... Steroids Aint In This Case! by nicki1991(m): 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
brainstorm214:
wow, I would like to look like him...

hey, friend, do you really want to look like him? Yeah, you could look like him, but be careful, as it's necessary to take steroids, and it's necessary to take it carefully exactly with the prescribed dosages. By the way, it will take for about 2-3 years, but it will be safe instead if you decide to take it in a single year. Moreover, you have to know a lot of theoretical information like, for example, "Which steroids to get for the initial cycle?", "how to avoid mistakes buying steroids in the internet" and many other information. However, if you decided to take a risk, then I would like to advise you to read this article related to steroids https://buylegalsteroidshere.com first. To be honest, I read that article when I only started using steroids, and now I can claim that there are a lot of fake steroids and there are a lot of mistakes that newbies make when they take their first cycle...

(1) (Reply)

Oya! A Female Hooker Is Called Ashawo. What Is A Male Hooker Called ? / What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend / Should I Get My Bf A Hamper Or Take Him Out Or Do Both For Xmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.