Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (228800 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Jadekitana(f): 12:36pm On May 01, 2016
Pele please continue your memes grin grin
Smellymouth:

Well said Jade! I just served a ban for no just cause..

SaiMimzy!!

We shall overcome!!

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 12:36pm On May 01, 2016
slyIsaac:

Really?... You were banned too?.... Tis is serious!... grin

How your side?... Happy sundae/New month

Baba, mo gentle.. I dey NL jail for romance section since yesterday / this morning. grin

My side day Alaye, how ur end? Happy new month too bro.

SaiMimzy!!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 12:37pm On May 01, 2016
ipledge5:
grin

Where is gbadaya grin grin grin...babe/guy, two of my accounts were banned when a troll called guadalajara keep on pouncing on us, I let anger took better part of me,ban followed and the guadalajara was still making comments for more than 3hrs

Ola dont mind them.....

Just so you jadekitana, i am for everybody but i belong to nobody. ....... so i seriously hope you dont take my outburst for a personal hate. No, far from that. .. ..... and i must say, not all mimzy addicts has been caught in this una web of multiple personalities like muva cheesy.... a standout exception is smellymouth : D and iamlegend1.....they inject more fun than shades into the game (a reason am gonna vote for mimzy at some points) ... .. but to court undue advantage via incredulous sympathy is a no-no for me.

That said, let me use this medium to ddress a key issue.

#TeamLanicky listen and listen good.....

Its an open secret that lanicky is my favourite but puleaseee do not over stretch my loyalty nor misplace my love for her as a weakness.

A major reason i opted out of the inner circle of Nicky's Whatssapp Team was to enable me speak my freely without been bound under any imaginary oath and to not sabotage all ya good-girl efforts (A readon why i had her campaign removed from my siggy also). This i also did since there were insinuations in some insane quarters that i was acting as a leash dog for the awon wehrey crew, obviously against the knight crew which was absolutely untrue.

All i say, or did in defence of lanicky, refiner or ivyy .... i did on my own accord. So i wonder why some of nicky's cult group still see me as a traitor of some sort. Fact is, help your candidate the best way you can , simple. Do i have endUre endless chitchats on whatsapp bfore voting for lanicky? Just because i Am willing to vote for her means have lost the right to call her attention to something on NL....?

Bikooo for the last time, adeh39, laveda, jeffreyjames... if any of my post, either in defence of your goddess or against her, do not suit you...feel free to say your mind on the spot and not just reply with ".SMH" or "IGNORE HIM..." cos of a truth, lanicky cant survive my blade if i were to come for her jugular.

Ipledge baba, i remain loyal to you, now and forever more ....

peaceAlways

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Jadekitana(f): 12:37pm On May 01, 2016
Happy new month dear grin
mimzy:

Lolz. Leme reserve my comment on the 50k ish grin
We stand gidigba jare. Happy new month hunnie. kiss kiss

TrendMIMZY wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 12:37pm On May 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Pele please continue your memes grin grin

Jade, u think say dem fit stop me? grin cheesy

SaiMimzy!!!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ipledge5: 12:38pm On May 01, 2016
Lanicky your excellency,too much talk o excellency
Your beauty is Legendary...they said they want to take over,that's just a fallacy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Rastafara: 12:38pm On May 01, 2016
BossDanniee:
#JoinTheIvyyLeague
Baba where else i go dy na. Ivvy gat this
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Rastafara: 12:39pm On May 01, 2016
MUVA:
This foolery is not complete without the rasta, can someone please call the rasta? gringrin
You talking ta me
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Jadekitana(f): 12:39pm On May 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin they are seriously oppressed! They are always on all my threads, morning till night, hovering around like hungry lions while I ignore them and i'm like where are these servants, let them come and make this thread lively with their vile and stewpidity, and they never disappoint grin grin grin
MUVA:

gringrin Its this pomposity, this total disregard for their emotions - that's why they feel constipated each time they sight your moniker grin.
I just enjoy the way you make them file into one straight line each time they start having relapses gringrin. Do your thing, don't be apologetic. No one on NL foot's your bill. If they don't like you, they can always walk past your threads but seeing them pouncing around you everytime, shows just how much they admire you. They are fans. wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fadedjeans: 12:40pm On May 01, 2016
Sigh!
#votemimzyformissnairaland
#blackchocolatefairmimzy
#queenmimzy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Jadekitana(f): 12:41pm On May 01, 2016
Nobody can stop you, carry go!!! grin grin
Smellymouth:

Jade, u think say dem fit stop me? grin cheesy

SaiMimzy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Ifeconwaba(m): 12:41pm On May 01, 2016
Limerick:
you are a fool bro smiley
you are bigger fool, continue to degrade yourself because of common 1k wee you go get if your candidate wins shameless fool like you
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 12:41pm On May 01, 2016
MUVA:
#MimzyWillFixIt!!

#AVoteForMimzy... A Vote For Peace cool

Mimzy just dey burst my head!!

Chaiiiiiiii!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 12:42pm On May 01, 2016
scentmarlc:

Ola dont mind them.....

Just so you jadekitana, i am for everybody but i belong to nobody. ....... so i seriously hope you dont take my outburst for a personal hate. No, far from that. .. ..... and i must say, not all mimzy addicts has been caught in this una web of multiple personalities like muva cheesy.... a standout exception is smellymouth : D and iamlegend1.....they inject more fun than shades into the game (a reason am gonna vote for mimzy at some points) ... .. but to court undue advantage via incredulous sympathy is a no-no for me.

Its an open secret that lanicky is my favourite but puleaseee do not over stretch my loyalty nor misplace my love for her as a weakness.

A major reason i opted out of the inner circle of Nicky's Whatssapp Team was to enable me speak my freely without been bound under any imaginary oath and to not sabotage all ya good-girl efforts (A readon why i had her campaign removed from my siggy also). This i also did since there were insinuations in some insane quarters that i was acting as a leash dog for the awon wehrey crew, obviously against the knight crew which was absolutely untrue.

All i say, or did in defence of lanicky, refiner or ivyy .... i did on my own accord. So i wonder why some of nicky's cult group still see me as a traitor of some sort. Fact is, help your candidate the best way you can , simple. Do i have endUre endless chitchats on whatsapp bfore voting for lanicky? Just because i Am willing to vote for her means have lost the right to call her attention to something on NL....?

Bikooo for the last time, adeh39, laveda, jeffreyjames... if any of my post, either in defence of your goddess or against her, do not suit you...feel free to say your mind on the spot and not just reply with ".SMH" or "IGNORE HIM..." cos of a truth, lanicky cant survive my blade if i were to come for her jugular.

peaceAlways

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 12:44pm On May 01, 2016
YOU LOTS DNT EVEN ATTEND CHURCH. SIGH how can u forsake the lord's assembly and be campaigning, when people are in church? nawao wetin person nor go see for nairaland. anyways everyman for himself. "BUT I MUST SAY THIS AINT WORTH IT.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Tallysmallz(f): 12:45pm On May 01, 2016
LOL smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by bqlekan(m): 12:46pm On May 01, 2016
All in all, it's still Lanicky all over/oya e take cover. I've missed a lot sha

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by seyitanhep: 12:47pm On May 01, 2016
scentmarlc:

Ola dont mind them.....

peaceAlways

I saw this post and I was like. WTF. you're full of yourself. And it's good for the show. Keep it up.

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 12:49pm On May 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Sorry your last statement "knights my foot" actually spoilt the whole thing. Your message was making a lot of sense until that last part! I sensed hatred, hence i'd disregard everything. Until y'all realise this contest isn't about 2 groups and it ain't a do or die affair, then i'd be quick to believe it's free and fair. Otherwise i'd stick to my opinion thanks

Same way your speech made sense till the part where you insinuated favouritism on the part of the mods and bias against your team.

There are so many people from other teams getting banned daily yet no one is screaming....

Well babe, u big pass this.... unlike some skinny hangers roaming the forum.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by agarawu23(m): 12:50pm On May 01, 2016
sukkot:
we outcheaaa. vote lanicky or get caned with koboko grin grin
yes bro na so grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by BossDanniee(m): 12:50pm On May 01, 2016
Rastafara:

Baba where else i go dy na. Ivvy gat this
My nigga!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ipledge5: 12:51pm On May 01, 2016
scentmarlc:

Ola dont mind them.....

peaceAlways

I gat you bro...every society needand someone like you,an open critics who owelse nobody any explanation,and who doesn't see things from biased angle...You know why Trump is still soaring high in Republican primaries despite many protests,media onslaught?because he doesn't give a damn fvck,he owes nobody explanation,many Americans believe that's the kind of President they want right now
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 12:51pm On May 01, 2016
KnightX:

Futile face-saving, pseudo-sanctimonious hypocritical hogwash.

Aren't you the same devil-clone whose hate-and-jealousy-fuelled resentment for Mimzy's campaign successes led you to form an alliance in public in the hopes of raining on her parade?

Aren't you the one who swore you'd do anything possible to thwart the envisaged eventuality of Mimzy winning?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3664257_55902_jpeg5e3910e54732a9140099498b8f6af2b9
Purge yourself of the bile! Stop hating!

w

Woe betide me if i drag words with an upcoming he-goat like you. shiooooorrrrr........Extend my greetings to your elders
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 01, 2016
BEAUTY + BRAIN = LANI.CKY...

OK, LEMME TUTOR YOU ON WHAT THAT NAME REALLY MEANS....

L= SHE'S A LOVELY SOUL

A= SHE'S AN AWESOME BEING

N= SHE'S A NOBLE QUEEN

I= SHE'S AN INTELLIGENT LADY

C= SHE'S A COMELY QUEEN

K= SHE'S KIND

MOST IMPORTANTLY

Y= SHE'S YOUNG

I MUST CONFESS, THIS ISNT TOO MUCH TO ASK OF A BEAUTY QUEEN... SHE'S AN ALL-ROUNDER...SHE'S COMPLETE IN EVERY DEPARTMENT...SHE'S QUEEN LANIC.KY..

SHE DESERVES YOUR VOTE... 100%

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by agarawu23(m): 12:52pm On May 01, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
which party she dey support 1st??

Meanwhile, which day/time dem dey do d voting becos I no dey even fansy dis kind tin?
she is neutral, she no be politician.
I will tag u when voting start. wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 12:52pm On May 01, 2016
Jadekitana is a name from a video game titled Mortal combat. now we all know that apart from a very low percentage of females that loves playing video games. video games are played generally mostly by guys. ladies dnt like playing fighting video games, instead they go for super mario, zuma, temple run and the rest. Now for a female to choose jadekitana as a moniker to use in nairaland beats my imagination. becaus only a male that plays mortal combat can think of such title for a moniker. there are two things involve. its either jadekitana is a male hiding behind a female or she is a chronic mortal combat player which i seriously doubt. "Anyways keep going. what befell Nneka123 shall soon befall u.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 12:54pm On May 01, 2016
Mimzy,

"a thousand shall fall by your side, and ten thousand by your right hand. But they shall not harm you."

Psalm 91:7

SAI.MIMZY!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 12:57pm On May 01, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:

Keep making a foolery outta urself
Nitwit. Twaci.KO twaci.ni . dumb skull

For all i care, you sound so ridiculously angered..... all for what?

I dont stand to gain anything by unraveling your identity as twaci but am still curious as to why you are injecting so much energy to remain anonymous....

Its not worth it my girl....if you are not who i took you to be....certainly you have no reason to bark....but here you are biting my soles away....

Too bad... Things we do to maintain fake identities....
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 01, 2016
slyIsaac:
[color=#blue] So I was banned!!...I don't know who reported me btwn laveda and skarlett... Make una come forward now now!....[/color]

Greetings to me Fellow MIMZYfied folks...
Dem put me on ban since but dem no reach... Na still team MIMZY all tha way....grin

Cc: smellymouth MUVA Iamlegend Firstking01

your pathetic attempt at being noticed has been duly acknowledged, now swerve, riff-raff undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 1:02pm On May 01, 2016
adeh39:

I guess 3 weeks ban will do you a lot of good

It's loading, just continue undecided

Its people like you, going about threatening people upandan with ban that made jadekitana think the mods are unduely partial.

Even if you have them on speed dial, use it wisely
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 1:05pm On May 01, 2016
Rastafara:
You talking ta me
Not you sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (221) (Reply)

18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.