Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,088 members, 7,811,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

My campaign thread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My campaign thread (11309 Views)

Photos Of Lady Who Went Completly Nak8d To Campaign For Cameroon’s President / VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign / Airforce1 Be My Campaign Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My campaign thread by Hadez(f): 10:24am On Nov 21, 2016
Blow the trumpet, sound the alarm. Hadez is winning the contest already. cheesy

I am so so bored here cry
Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2016
Eya....All these for some 50k.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My campaign thread by Hadez(f): 10:28am On Nov 21, 2016
Chepy1:
Eya....All these for some 50k.

I make more than 50k in two weeks. Just for fun boy
Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy contest never even start but you don tire already cheesy

Re: My campaign thread by Hadez(f): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
cheesy cheesy cheesy contest never even start but you don tire already cheesy
The hate is too much. I can't deal cry
Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:

The hate is too much. I can't deal cry
cheesy cheesy cheesy All is well
Re: My campaign thread by MackBrooklyn: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2016
cheesy grin

Dude, nobody dey bully you here. Why won't you sef do what they asked you to do or is that too much too ask for?? undecided

PS: Na me you dey follow talk shît for that your last thread. It's better you include my name into the name of bullies cos me sef go join them dey bully you blue black nowadays angry
Re: My campaign thread by Masonic(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2016
You do have a shot at winning. Think it through.

4 Likes

Re: My campaign thread by Hadez(f): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
cheesy cheesy cheesy All is well

People are advising me to leave it. I am just confused
Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:

I make USD10000 and above every month. wink. Moreover, I meant you're been hated for just 50k not the other way around girl.
Re: My campaign thread by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2016
Develop a thick skin, you mustn't allow people's words get to you. Seems you're too emotional? ...care alot about what people think of you.

Everybody will never like you and everybody will never love...
Re: My campaign thread by Hadez(f): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2016
Masonic:
You do have a shot at winning. Think it through.

I can't win without supporters
Re: My campaign thread by dauntless15(m): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:
All i wanted was to have fun but with the heat and words of fury fired towards me within 5days I made my intention know,I am already thinking maybe I made a mistake intending to contest. Bullies are not even ready to let me be. cry

I get unnecessary mentions of hate and every of my comment is Because of miss nairaland I am sad sad

Bullies like

Presh909
Warhawk
Dharay99
God will judge them
God wont judge them, you know why? Simple, because you're a beguiler and a bully as well, aint you the one calling a lady like you ugly? You've not seen anything, just wait till you see what i have in store for you, I'm gonna be ontop of the bully list, miss nairaland buhahahahahaha you won't even see fifth position, you make more than 50k a week, with what? Your pvssy? Or your heartbreaking grammer, which proves you stopped at elementary school, don't make me angry this morning

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My campaign thread by falconey(m): 10:38am On Nov 21, 2016
were you expecting everyone to support you? contest if you want our votes will decide. i'd think you have a good fan base in other section like celebrity, romance? not so much.

1 Like

Re: My campaign thread by Hadez(f): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2016
Chepy1:
I make USD10000 and above every month. wink. Moreover, I meant you're been hated for just 50k not the other way around girl.

Rotfl. If you make that much amount you will not look that ratchet. Purple? Really Boy move undecided
Re: My campaign thread by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:

Do what makes you happy, ain't necessary telling how much you make or earn. Big dogs don't bark, they bite...

1 Like

Re: My campaign thread by Hadez(f): 10:40am On Nov 21, 2016
BlackMbakara1:
Develop a thick skin, you mustn't allow people's words get to you. Seems you're too emotional? ...care alot about what people think of you.

Everybody will never like you and everybody will never love...

True smiley
Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:

If you can't take the heat, don't stay too long in the kitchen.

But I can be your campaign manager anyways cheesy cheesy
Re: My campaign thread by Masonic(m): 10:40am On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:

I can't win without supporters

That one na small challenge, nne. You have to believe in yourself first. Leave the rest to God. smiley

3 Likes

Re: My campaign thread by Hadez(f): 10:41am On Nov 21, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
cheesy grin

Dude, nobody dey bully you here. Why won't you sef do what they asked you to do or is that too much too ask for?? undecided

PS: Na me you dey follow talk shît for that your last thread. It's better you include my name into the name of bullies cos me sef go join them dey bully you blue black nowadays angry

You can't bully me, look for your mates likes mhisbliss to bully
Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 21, 2016
cheesy babies

2 Likes

Re: My campaign thread by Hadez(f): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2016
dauntless15:
God wont judge them, you know why? Simple, because you're a beguiler and a bully as well, aint you the one calling a lady like you ugly? You've not seen anything, just wait till you see what i have in store for you, I'm gonna be ontop of the bully list, miss nairaland buhahahahahaha you won't even see fifth position, you make more than 50k a week, with what? Your pvssy? Or your heartbreaking grammer, which proves you stopped at elementary school, don't make me angry this morning

K
Re: My campaign thread by MackBrooklyn: 10:43am On Nov 21, 2016
dauntless15:

cheesy grin

Correct cool

1 Like

Re: My campaign thread by dauntless15(m): 10:43am On Nov 21, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Correct cool
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My campaign thread by Hadez(f): 10:43am On Nov 21, 2016
falconey:
were you expecting everyone to support you? contest if you want our votes will decide. i'd think you have a good fan base in other section like celebrity, romance? not so much.

Fakunle. tongue

Where have you been undecided
Re: My campaign thread by firstking01(m): 10:44am On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:

Comments like this is why i usually have problem with youundecided

1 Like

Re: My campaign thread by herzernIsHere: 10:45am On Nov 21, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin
Correct cool

Baba......Aufa nah.....

Support this He-qirl nah....

She(He) fit use yhu do her campaiqn manager.....

Re: My campaign thread by Hadez(f): 10:45am On Nov 21, 2016
BlackMbakara1:

Do what makes you happy, ain't necessary telling how much you make or earn. Big dogs don't bark, they bite...

Jst wanted that lousy ratchet boy to know he is low to me
Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:

Rotfl. If you make that much amount you will not look that ratchet. Purple? Really Boy move undecided
Goodluck then your 50k pursuit girl tongue.
Re: My campaign thread by MackBrooklyn: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:

You can't bully me, look for your mates likes mhisbliss to bully

cheesy grin

STFU there, Tunde undecided

Tunde, you have the gut to be calling another lady ugly just because you think you can and you're now crying like a sissy that some people are bullying you. What did you expect?? Make dem dey pamper you, shey?? undecided

You that can't even proof the fact that you ain't using your sister picture to find clients here, Mtcheeeeeew!!! angry

4 Likes

Re: My campaign thread by Lastking147(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:

Who are the people
Just give it a shot dear
Beta don't let em dictate for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 21, 2016
Masonic:

That one na small challenge, nne. You have to believe in yourself first. Leave the rest for God. smiley
Lol..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Mercy Caught Masturbating? (video) / Would You Marry Someone Below Your Status?: Vote / Woman Lifts Her Skirt, Sprays Perfume All Over Her Thighs After Entering A Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.