Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (226205 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
[size=16pt]
Caravan:

Sad in the sense that a lot of people's campaigning and dedication will go to waste at the end.

I am not an official supporter of mimzy or anything, but I am just laying out obvious facts.

Yes, looks is the feature that is first assessed in a competition like this and a lot of people arrive at the decision on who to vote for on the cart of just the looks.

Okay, what's the next feature to look out for in a contest hosted on an internet forum? Intelligence right? The whole beauty and brain cliche. And this is normally judged by assessing the contestant's comments and threads, and if we are going to go by that, Mimzy still leads the pack. From my own assessment, I don't think any other contestant is more intelligent than her. If each contestant was to go against her one on one in a battle of wits, she'd win hands down.

This is the truth bro.
[/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JigsawKillah(m): 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
skarlett:
Its that time of the year again when beauty, brains and wit will win the much coverted crown of Miss Nairaland 2016 and I want to use this medium to ask you to vote and support Ms Lanicky because she is

[size=20]L - Loving
A - Agile
N - Natural
I - Intelligent
C - Creative
K - Kind
Y - Young[/size]

Cc:
Sleekyshuga
Whizqueen
Francistony
Cutemaria
Carnations
Victoriousvic
Teechudleyy
Joecutie
TollyB
Breezyrita
Leriebloom
Laveda
Mictima
Amicable09
Thesociopath
Joseph1832
Monalisa185
Peeparty
Teespice
Qhutetomsel
Estharfabian
Neyoor
Princeparix
Alexelle
Daxlasaint
Marieolae
Davide470
Cetona
Divaliciousliz
Naijaboiy
Tophaz
Stillbrandnew
Jeffreyjamez
Viktor1983
FlirtyKaren
Happiness87
iykekelvins
BIGkoboko
Andykruiz
heayey
adusco
ashjay001
mulante
EverLily
Naijasinglegirl
Smartguy001
bibijay123
kapable
blackrussian
anselm791
vault
Kaylexzy
Polymath56
Rutheby
sevantex
callmeVal
freegal
greatbaba
MbagwuAC
executioner27
breathing
JoeCutie
Dahprech
andreernest28
pablobellins
bravesoul2
Phut
E383,
josepn
Decker
Brown253
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
Pidggin:

Are you contesting?
Haha ugly tin like me grin I'm supporting my sister Mimzy, please vote for her for my sake.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by HurricaneMIMZY: 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
Caravan:
Mimzy is obviously the prettiest of all the ladies and I am certain she is going to win this competition by a landslide.

You see the thing is, when the voting thread hits the front page, people(and by people, I mean the front page readers, and post likers who don't visit sections and don't have ties with anyone on this forum) aren't going to be concerned about whether any contestant is friendly or well behaved or anything of that nature. They are just going to vote who looks the most beautiful, and that's definitely Mimzy.

This is the sad truth.

Join the Caravan, sir/

TeamMimzy caravan, sir/

Let her smile quell the propaganda and negative banters/

Mimzy's the chemotherapy for the spreading hate cancer/

Yes! She's the answer/

Ask all her fans, sir/

She's got a team so large it'd dwarf The Maracana!

Join the train! Team Mimzy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
skarlett:
Its that time of the year again when beauty, brains and wit will win the much coverted crown of Miss Nairaland 2016 and I want to use this medium to ask you to vote and support Ms Lanicky because she is

[size=20]L - Loving
A - Agile
N - Natural
I - Intelligent
C - Creative
K - Kind
Y - Young[/size]

Cc:
Sleekyshuga
Whizqueen
Francistony
Cutemaria
Carnations
Victoriousvic
Teechudleyy
Joecutie
TollyB
Breezyrita
Leriebloom
Laveda
Mictima
Amicable09
Thesociopath
Joseph1832
Monalisa185
Peeparty
Teespice
Qhutetomsel
Estharfabian
Neyoor
Princeparix
Alexelle
Daxlasaint
Marieolae
Davide470
Cetona
Divaliciousliz
Naijaboiy
Tophaz
Stillbrandnew
Jeffreyjamez
Viktor1983
FlirtyKaren
Happiness87
iykekelvins
BIGkoboko
Andykruiz
heayey
adusco
ashjay001
mulante
EverLily
Naijasinglegirl
Smartguy001
bibijay123
kapable
blackrussian
anselm791
vault
Kaylexzy
Polymath56
Rutheby
sevantex
callmeVal
freegal
greatbaba
MbagwuAC
executioner27
breathing
JoeCutie
Dahprech
andreernest28
pablobellins
bravesoul2
Phut
E383,
josepn
Decker
Brown253

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
[size=22pt]
HurricaneMIMZY:

Yes sir!

You agree Mimzy's the most beautiful,yeah?/
She makes the others look like grisly bears/
She's blazing the trail, they should really care /
Mimzy heading the pack and they don't even come near![/size]

Vote-Mimzy-As-Miss-Nairaland-2016

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by aolumaxi(m): 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Promising the winner a graphics portrait from me... #Goodluck
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Hey guys grin grin

So we already know that she's a tall, intelligent, sweet lady; but here are some cute and interesting things you may have not known about imzy.
SMH
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by BossDanniee(m): 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Vote-Ivyy-4-Miss-Nairaland-2016

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
[size=22pt]
HurricaneMIMZY:

Join the Caravan, sir/

TeamMimzy caravan, sir/

Let her smile quell the propaganda and negative banters/

Mimzy's the chemotherapy for the spreading hate cancer/

Yes! She's the answer/

Ask all her fans, sir/

She's got a team so large it'd dwarf The Maracana!

Join the train! Team Mimzy!

[/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
CHERLENE GOOD AFTERNOON
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
[size=30pt]
Smellymouth:
DJ IamLEGEND1 leggo :

Mimzy, Your beauty make me to realize /

Say NEPA don bring Light!!!

SaiMimzy!!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by danbrowndmf(m): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
STFUareyouGod time to vote never reach na?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
MRNipples:
SMH
Shake it up and down, like yes.
#SayYesToMimzy

This campaign this is fun o grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by IamLEGEND1: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
Smellymouth:
DJ Íamlegend1 leggo :

Mimzy, Your beauty make me to realize /

Say NEPA don bring Light!!!

SaiMimzy!!

The bigger they are, the harder they fall

These big-iddy boys are dig-gidy dogs

I have 'em like Miley Cyrus, clothes off

Twerking in their bras and thongs, timber

Face down, booty up, timber

That's the way we like to–what?–timber

she's slicker than an oil spill

They say she won't, but I bet she will, timber

Swing your partner round and round

End of the night, it's going down
One more shot, another round
Swing your partner round and round
One more shot, another round
End of the night, it's going down...

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Arabiandude: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hi sweet @ErnieSmallzz
Please check your email.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by optional1(f): 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
Optional1 mi
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Oahray: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
Caravan:

Sad in the sense that a lot of people's campaigning and dedication will go to waste at the end.

I am not an official supporter of mimzy or anything, but I am just laying out obvious facts.

Yes, looks is the feature that is first assessed in a competition like this and a lot of people arrive at the decision on who to vote for on the cart of just the looks.

Okay, what's the next feature to look out for in a contest hosted on an internet forum? Intelligence right? The whole beauty and brain cliche. And this is normally judged by assessing the contestant's comments and threads, and if we are going to go by that, Mimzy still leads the pack. From my own assessment, I don't think any other contestant is more intelligent than her. If each contestant was to go against her one on one in a battle of wits, she'd win hands down.

This is the truth bro.
lol. And you aren't an official supporter? Ok o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by zicoraads: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
Whoever buys me 100 air time gets my vote, and at least 5 more votes from friends here wink grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fadedjeans: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
Spontaneous,
Admirable,
Fearless,
Enterprising
#staySAFEandvotemimzy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Shake it up and down, like yes.
#SayYesToMmzy

This campaign this is fun o grin
B4 D END of this contest u will dish mmzy and vote 4 who i tell u to vote for. u wanna bet?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JigsawKillah(m): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
danbrowndmf:
STFUareyouGod time to vote never reach na?

Nope... When the time comes, I'll remind you
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Pidggin(f): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Haha [/s]ugly tin like me[s] grin I'm supporting my sister Mimzy, please vote for her for my sake.

See this pretty girl calling herself ugly?! I will vote for her, but you should also think of contesting wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JigsawKillah(m): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
zicoraads:
Whoever buys me 100 air time gets my vote, and at least 5 more votes from friends here wink grin

N100?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Knightngale(f): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mimzy mimzy mimzy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by optional1(f): 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
One option
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by BossDanniee(m): 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
MRNipples:
B4 D END of this contest u will dish mmzy and vote 4 who i tell u to vote for. u wanna bet?
Tell Dem Bro! Vote-Ivyy-4-Miss-Nairaland-2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
zicoraads:
LOL c dis guy. how abt this one, i get my moniker and abt 100 monikers from family and sport session to vote. ure a learner. d elimination round shall tell. hahahahahahaha
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
Armanee:
[size=20pt]Vote MIMZY for Miss NL2016!!!![/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by danbrowndmf(m): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
JigsawKillah:

Nope... When the time comes, I'll remind you
alright
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Laveda(f): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
skarlett:

[size=20]L - Loving
A - Agile
N - Natural
I - Intelligent
C - Creative
K - Kind
Y - Young[/size]

Cc:
Sleekyshuga
Whizqueen
Francistony
Cutemaria
Carnations
Victoriousvic
Teechudleyy
Joecutie
TollyB
Breezyrita
Leriebloom
Laveda
Mictima
Amicable09
Thesociopath
Joseph1832
Monalisa185
Peeparty
Teespice
Qhutetomsel
Estharfabian
Neyoor
Princeparix
Alexelle
Daxlasaint
Marieolae
Davide470
Cetona
Divaliciousliz
Naijaboiy
Tophaz
Stillbrandnew
Jeffreyjamez
Viktor1983
FlirtyKaren
Happiness87
iykekelvins
BIGkoboko
Andykruiz
heayey
adusco
ashjay001
mulante
EverLily
Naijasinglegirl
Smartguy001
bibijay123
kapable
blackrussian
anselm791
vault
Kaylexzy
Polymath56
Rutheby
sevantex
callmeVal
freegal
greatbaba
MbagwuAC
executioner27
breathing
JoeCutie
Dahprech
andreernest28
pablobellins
bravesoul2
Phut
E383,
josepn
Decker
Brown253

Cc:
Sinizia
Stanleywaxy
20bc
Sheunsheun
Juliaaan
Kingvahala
Ggrin
Kimberlyie
Whynotthetruth
Francizy
Mzpec
Whizqueen
Callmeval
Cyndykaey
Alocia
Zuric
Vizkiz
Davep

Come support a friend and sister kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
Arabiandude:
Hi sweet @ErnieSmallzz
Please check your email.
k i wil

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (221) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / 18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.