Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,780 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (228663 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Zenayia(f): 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
scentmarlc:

Go and ask the remaing 14 contestant why they didnt clinch the crown as well. Ode, dindinrin...For yur mind now, u sabi talk baaa .... kwantinu wallowing in self destruct mode . Akindanidani oshiii
I smell failure seeping out of every word up there cheesy

Lossssseeeeerrrrrrrr!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
That kind thing na grin grin

Wo, make I scatter this Ciroc jare. Mo le waku grin

Make I come join you nah, abi how you see am? tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Ignaz(m): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

Following my trail is extremely dangerous to those who are ill-prepared for the challenges grin (You're gonna figure that out someday) grin

There is a huge difference between playing and watching a game of chess. It’s so much easier to see checkmate when you’re not the one playing the game.

I hope that you will have many memorable hours playing the game with me someday.

Cheers mate

One love cool grin

i'll be around....i doff my hat!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by KnightDiva(f): 10:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
scentmarlc:

Go and ask the remaing 14 contestant why they didnt clinch the crown as well. Ode, dindinrin...For yur mind now, u sabi talk baaa .... kwantinu wallowing in self destruct mode . Akindanidani oshiii
Blue murder shocked

just pity them and listen to the pleading of their superiors on whatsapp,call and bbm cheesy

anyway the alternate moniker attacking you is the same dada grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ignaz:

i'll be around....i doff my hat!

Respect bro cool

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Isn't it obvious? cheesy :DHe's failed in everything he's tried on NL. From Mr NL to an irrelevant and dvmb award. How much more real life? cheesy

Atleast i tried. I was confident enough to try. Last i checked, trying isnt a crime. And even if i failed, i failed while trying. And it is for this same reason i would never get offended at your shades on me because you tried too. You really tried using your brain but it just wont work. Bro keep trying....Maybe someday shaa, you will live long enough to tell the whole world how much you tried, living for 49 years without using your brain.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
scentmarlc:

Atleast i tried. I was confident enough to try. Last i checked, trying isnt a crime. And even if i failed, i failed while trying. And it is for this same reason i would never get offended at your shades on me because you tried too. You really tried using your brain but it just wont work. Bro keep trying....Maybe someday shaa, you will live long enough to tell the whole world how much you tried, living for 49 years without using your brain.

They have wickedness in their hearts, they are lazy, proud, they slander others, and live in repeat foolishness. Living in sin is fun for a fool.

Proverbs 10:18-19 "He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool. In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise."

Proverbs 12:22-23 "Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight. A prudent man concealeth knowledge: but the heart of fools proclaimeth foolishness."

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
adeh39:

Make I come join you nah, abi how you see am? tongue
I'm talking CIROC not SPRITE cheesy cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Zenayia(f): 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Isn't it obvious? cheesy cheesy
He's failed in everything he's tried on NL. From Mr NL to an irrelevant and dvmb award. How much more real life? cheesy
cheesy cheesy Jesu! This is fvcking serious!

I went to his blog na grin. I just vex bounce. The shit is just appalling. And if they call bloggers now, him self go follow commot.

He is a child. I don't see why yourself and Adeh39 dey bother. He is practically begging for attention, don't grant him any more.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I'm talking CIROC not SPRITE cheesy cheesy

Taarh, wetin be sprite? undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
Zenayia:

I went to his blog na grin. I just vex bounce. The shit is just appalling. And if they call bloggers now, him self go follow commot.

He is a child. I don't see why yourself and Adeh389 dey bother. He is practically begging for attention, don't grant him any more.
Disadvantage of cheap Internet grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
adeh39:

Taarh, wetin be sprite? undecided
you don quit Sprite? You switched to Fanta? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
Zenayia:
I smell failure seeping out of every word up there cheesy

Lossssseeeeerrrrrrrr!

U make me laff...

U came in slowly like u didnt wanna use this alternate moniker to insult me. i believed u, just because i know sooner or later yur true intentions wud pop out. Smh.

So you had to sneek out of your sickbed to the bathroom , just to call me a loser?... Who does that in 2016?....Only a hopeless barren.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Zenayia(f): 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
scentmarlc:
I am a loser! I failed my parents, I wasted their money on school fees because after everything, I am still dumb and fvcked up!

And yes! I like Adeh39! Just that she no gree for me! cry

Ogbeni we know! Please stop making noise undecided

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Zenayia(f): 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
scentmarlc:

U make me laff...

U came in slowly like u didnt wanna use this alternate moniker to insult me. i believed u, just because i know sooner or later yur true intentions wud pop out. Smh.

So you had to sneek out of your sickbed to the bathroom , just to call me a loser?... Who does that in 2016?....Only a hopeless barren.
What is this deranged maggot saying?

Are you high? Has your failure confused ur epileptic brain? Shey oti ya werey?

Better go and die because no matter what, u be failure. tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
Zenayia:

He is a child. I don't see why yourself and Adeh389 dey bother. He is practically begging for attention, don't grant him any more.

Am sure your guidians are shaking their heads in dissaproval of your paternity test. What i do, i do the way i can. You dont have to be impressed for me to be happy because for all i care you are just an empty pipe buried in the ground, hopeless as a he-goat.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you don quit Sprite? You switched to Fanta? grin

Yeye sumborry grin grin grin

I no dey take those drinks nah tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
Zenayia:
What is this deranged maggot saying?

Are you high? Has your failure confused ur epileptic brain? Shey oti ya werey?

Better go and die because no matter what, u be failure. tongue

Say that to your sister afterall she is dying of cancer
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy Lucifer's downfall is nothing to this mofo's kick out of the group cheesy cheesy

I can see and feel the hate. It's so real and deep grin cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Oahray: 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
I miss having a NL guide. I get lost in some drama these days... Like this one.

If there's any neutral party that knows next to everything happening on this section, let's have a deal cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by exporters101: 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Poor attempt trying to be sarcastic.

Quote me with your real moniker. Until then, you getting no more reply from me
I have no business with you so park one side make i see better people
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Zenayia(f): 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
scentmarlc:

Am sure your guidians are shaking their heads in dissaproval of your paternity test. What i do, i do the way i can. You dont have to be impressed for me to be happy because for all i care you are just an empty pipe buried in the ground, hopeless as a he-goat.

Ode. I didn't even bother reading that rubbish you wrote there. Your mates are kissing their girls goodnight and you are here exchanging words with me. I smell failure cheesy. How many girls don turn your sorry ass down?

Oh and by the way, I am a girl. Get your head out of your hairy ass cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
scentmarlc:

They are afraid of the scars thereafter, not knowing "scars are just another form of memories" grin grin
Scent baba

Wat's happening here sir..am a lil confused
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
exporters101:

I have no business with you so park one side make i see better people
e pain am tongue tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by exporters101: 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
scentmarlc:

Heeeee, my brother naso we see am ooo.

She keeps moving around with high shoulders just because she campaigned for me. Ask, did i not campaign for her too?

I tried as much to not have a face off with her she keeps pushing her luck and be feeling like an arabian princess. No, i dont and wont take any poo from a faded albino.
That's the point. They see being a nice guy as a weakness.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
Zenayia:
Yes i am useless and barren. Even my mother says am hopeless. Abeg my people, is my life not worthless? undecided

Haha, before nko... You are as worthless as a snail shell. Just negodu and join your ancestors in helll
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
adeh39:

Yeye sumborry grin grin grin

I no dey take those drinks nah tongue
lacasera abi?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by exporters101: 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
e pain am tongue tongue
k
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
Jarizod:
Scent baba

Wat's happening here sir..am a lil confused

Lolzzz, jarizod moi nigga. Abeg na fun we dey have oooo, naso dem serve am dis night grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Zenayia(f): 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
scentmarlc:

Say that to your sister afterall she is dying of cancer
Failure! Loser! Attention seeker!

Even mamagee3 and MrCork don't lick asses like you do and they have better recognition.

Here's news, the knights don't really like you. Stop forcing yourself on them cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Zenayia(f): 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
scentmarlc:

Haha, before nko... You are as worthless as a snail shell. Just negodu and join your ancestors in helll
Lossssseeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr!

Go and fix your life loser! cheesy

Stop licking ass!

They won't like you cheesy. You are a nuisance to everyone around you! I seriously wonder how your family cope sad

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
Zenayia:
Lossssseeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr!

Go and fix your life loser! cheesy

Stop licking ass!

They won't like you cheesy. You are a nuisance to everyone around you! I seriously wonder how your family cope sad
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (221) (Reply)

18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.